FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My truck has shipped, so i called my dealer to get the railcar number off of the VVR, but apparently the only guy in the dealership that can do that is not there today. Can other dealerships look up the VVR, or is there someone on the forum who could get me the railcar number?
 
How long do they typically stay in production? Mach e shows the production date as 8/30, and will be delivered in 23 days. The Ford tracker says my truck is just “being built”. The excel spreadsheet shows trucks with production dates before me already shipped.
@T_Moses They can stay “being built” for a day or two …. mine was “being built” for 20 days though. A few others still longer. Majority seem to be less than a week. Best of luck in a quick build and ship!!
 
Last edited:
@T_Moses They can stay “being built” for a day or two …. mine was “being built” for 20 days though. A few others still longer. Majority seem to be less than a week. Best of luck in a quick build and ship!!
Yeah I figured it’s probably my bed liner holding it up. Just want to make sure it doesn’t push too far with the new shift changes and chip shortage issues.
 
Hello all! Creeping for awhile watching everyone’s trucks being built.
finally ordered my Tremor and received Ford confirmation on August 23rd. Rapid Red Lariat, no AS. Can’t wait to see it moved to production!
EA9A5D80-0910-455E-BB89-998CACDF8860.webp
 
Got a call from my dealer. My truck is scheduled to arrive this evening, won’t be ready to pick up until Wednesday though due to the holiday. The wait is almost over!!

Atlas Blue 22 Lariat Ultimate Blackout
Ordered 6/13
Built 8/7
Shipped 8/8
Arrival in Reno, NV 9/4
 
I am curious about priory codes mine was 19 and it will be less than 3 months when mine is delivered. Is it really that random that I had such a short wait and other are going on 6 months??
Yes it is pretty random, not quite sure what causes the delays but its possibly add ons. Im a priority 10 (highest priority for dealers) and people ordering after me are getting their trucks. Some trucks go from build to shipped in a few days, whereas so far mine has been in the build status for roughly 8 days so far via the ford tracker dates.
 
Talked to the dealer and he said delivery will be between 9/22 and 9/30 ordered on 7/10 and my Lariat has almost all options except AS. Do have the spray in bed liner which doesn't to delayed anything. He also told me his last 3 shipments have been on the first date or a couple of days early. So this means it will Oct 5th or so for mine ...LOL
 
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.
If your order hasn't been scheduled then it won't hurt to order another. Many people on here have more than one truck ordered. I would give it a shot.
 
I agree with you that this seems nuts. She carefully explained her numbers, saying that in last months orders, the dealership got 41 super duty orders and less than four of them were Tremors. I don't think it's because Tremors pose any sort of challenge in building, but rather they have to get more non-Tremors into the order bank.

I'm confused and concerned. I spent an hour trying to do a build on a non-Tremor and finally gave up. I just wasn't satisfied with what the truck looked like and what features it lacked in comparison. I'm calling them up on Tuesday and discussing the matter in detail.

I want to know how many Tremor orders they have total and where I fit in line based on when I made my order back in May. Even if she tells me that only one on ten Super Duty trucks they order can be Tremors, and they hope to order 50 trucks, that's still five Tremors. So why would she tell me I probably won't get mine until next year? It doesn't seem possible. My wife doesn't care if we get the Tremor and prefers that we don't, but I can't see myself giving up hope for owning one just because of what this person told me. I also don't want to give up my place in line and go to another dealer who will not offer invoice pricing. I want these people to get my truck scheduled to build in the coming month.

i have a tremor on order but also have a deposit on a dealer ordered non-tremor FX4. FWIW I’m probably going with the non-tremor and buying take off tremor wheels/tires. That should save me about $2300 and I have the 20” wheels to put dedicated snow tires on for winter use. The jury is still out on whether or not I do anything to the suspension but I freed up around $2300 if I do. That’s why I don’t understand people that buy Tremors and remove the suspension and wheels immediately. IMO running boards are running boards and no one has ever needed “rock crawl” mode to get anywhere in the backcountry in the past. Go ahead and put tremor decals on it if it makes you feel better I just wouldn’t try and sell it that way.

I think the different driving modes only available on the tremor are cool but not $4000 cool and I can’t see myself really using them. I would probably forget they are there to be honest. My current 2019 F150 XLT has taken me all over the mountains of Colorado elk hunting and I used the electronic locker for the first time 3 days ago driving jeep roads during a real heavy rain. I probably didn’t need to. It even has the factory Michelin’s and I’ve never been stuck. Anyway, I don’t mean to ramble, just my opinion.
 
Back
Top Bottom