FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well that's fair, we all know salesmen have all the (correct) answers, provide us timely updates, and look out for our best interest.

I feel dumb ever even questioning them. They clearly have ALL the answers.

Oh, by the way, tell him he needs to be looking at the "detailed" VVR screen, but what do we know!

Here is an example:

View attachment 32690


But then again, we're just random forum members who probably don't know what we're talking about.
Well…big strike-out getting a rail car number. Tried calling in the AM and could not get through — apparently due to Friday meetings. Tried later and was not able to reach a person. Tried a sister dealership that was going to try and put me in contact with a sales manger at my dealership. All I saw was a cryptic message from SW (Sales Weasel) making me think the message went to him rather than a sales manager. Texted SW in the AM and called at the end of the day — no response. Guess I will head over there in person tomorrow.
 
Well…big strike-out getting a rail car number. Tried calling in the AM and could not get through — apparently due to Friday meetings. Tried later and was not able to reach a person. Tried a sister dealership that was going to try and put me in contact with a sales manger at my dealership. All I saw was a cryptic message from SW (Sales Weasel) making me think the message went to him rather than a sales manager. Texted SW in the AM and called at the end of the day — no response. Guess I will head over there in person tomorrow.
I have the dealer code, but I doubt that will help me get a rail car - right?. Need to be an employee to access the system I presume.
 
I ordered a Lariat in August and 3 months would be fantastic! The dealer told me they were averaging 20-25 weeks but Ford was asking them to quote 30+ weeks on Super Duties.
What trim level Tremor did you order?? Mine is the Lariat and it will be less the 3 months when I go pick it up later in the month.
 
I did it. I changed to the FX4 and will add a 2" lift and 35's or 37's on my own. The only thing I'll miss is the locker on the front, but if you know how to use the breaks you can simulate a front locker and get power back to your load bearing front wheel.
Just to clarify, Tremor doesn’t come with a front locker. It comes with a front clutch-based (not torsion) limited slip differential.

Regardless, I think you’ll still be very happy with your choice!
 
Maybe demand for chocolate milk is way down and they didn’t know what to do with all the extra brown cows.
I’m surrounded by assholes.

2F5ECBAA-CA8D-43B2-A4E8-391B05C33D1E.webp
 
Hi Folks, sorry to ask again if it has been answered in the last 200+ pages.

My truck is in transit and the destination is Seattle area. Just called csx and got 'the railcar has been released by customer, Kent WA on BNSF at Sep 2nd 8:07 pm'.

Does it mean the truck has been unload at Kent on Sep 2 and will be trucked to the final destination?

If so, any one has idea/exp about how to trace the last mile or how long it will take from Kent to Seattle?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi Folks, sorry to ask again if it has been answered in the last 200+ pages.

My truck is in transit and the destination is Seattle area. Just called csx and got 'the railcar has been released by customer, Kent WA on BNSF at Sep 2nd 8:07 pm'.

Does it mean the truck has been unload at Kent on Sep 2 and will be trucked to the final destination?

If so, any one has idea/exp about how to trace the last mile or how long it will take from Kent to Seattle?

Thanks in advance!
Your truck was unloaded into the large new vehicle lot you see on 167 by the 277th st exit. From there it can take from a day to a week or so to get trucked to your dealer. I don’t believe there is a way to track it at this point. Good chance I’d bet you can plan on picking it up next weekend though.
 
Your truck was unloaded into the large new vehicle lot you see on 167 by the 277th st exit. From there it can take from a day to a week or so to get trucked to your dealer. I don’t believe there is a way to track it at this point. Good chance I’d bet you can plan on picking it up next weekend though.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top Bottom