FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That would be SICK!

Prior to ordering this truck I was ready to order a new BMW M3. Then at the launch, the car came out looking too controversial so on the fence, but I was planning to pick the car up at BMW Welt, which is the German delivery option - and I wanted to make a trip out of it Drive the Alps, Monaco, etc. BMW even takes the trip to Germany off the cost of the car...but then out of no where (not related to COVID-19) BMW canceled the program. I was too annoyed to follow through on the M3 and decided to keep my older BMW for the time being.

I wish Ford had something like that - a nice whiskey tour and then a truck plant tour - that would be great to see your own truck being made, and then take delivery. Maybe split the whiskey tour and the delivery option up by a day.....:p
Hmmm how bout distillery tours for a week hehehehehe then pick up truck with ears ringing from hangover
 
Lets try again... Got the email at 03:14 my truck was shipped and on it way to Bullhead City AZ.
Mine is the Lariat F 250 Star White. Baja Tan spray in bed liner NO AS. I ordered on 7/10 and the email said 9/22 to 9/28 for delivery date. I got no other emails from Ford. I was shocked when I had a chance to look this afternoon.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Those of you with the more recent order dates with scheduled build dates or already shipped have me anxious. I'm extremely excited for my new truck but was thinking I'd have a few more months to save up for my down payment.
 
That seems odd. Do you know why?
Most feel it’s due to the different steering wheels. Maybe they have a ton of KR leather hanging around.
 
Most feel it’s due to the different steering wheels. Maybe they have a ton of KR leather hanging around.
A very massive brown cow at the back of the factory!
 
Most feel it’s due to the different steering wheels. Maybe they have a ton of KR leather hanging around.
Maybe demand for chocolate milk is way down and they didn’t know what to do with all the extra brown cows.
 
Maybe demand for chocolate milk is way down and they didn’t know what to do with all the extra brown cows.
Now that school is back in session, demand should pick up quick!
 
I’m really thinking about changing up to the King Ranch. If I go two tone with either antimatter blue or red it looks sharp and I can avoid the king ranch tailgate.

Buuuuut I really want the blackout package with atlas blue. And I’m not ready to drop AS.

Bleh.
 
I just got some sobering news that the Tremor I ordered in May will likely not get built and delivered this year. I spoke to the person who manages the order bank at my dealership. She stated their Tremor only schedules have been a mere 5-8% of their monthly retail orders. So Tremors are being built, but not very often compared to regular Super Duty trucks. She further stated that Ford has increased the Tremor builds to 10% of each months Super Duty orders. She feels that if I were to remove the Tremor package, the truck would go into production soon, or at least much sooner.

My wife has been trying to tell my to drop the Tremor package for weeks. I have been unwilling to give it up until hearing this latest news. Now I am going the redo my build and see what a non-Tremor will look like and see if I can stomach cancelling the Tremor package.
I did it. I changed to the FX4 and will add a 2" lift and 35's or 37's on my own. The only thing I'll miss is the locker on the front, but if you know how to use the breaks you can simulate a front locker and get power back to your load bearing front wheel.
 
I’m really thinking about changing up to the King Ranch. If I go two tone with either antimatter blue or red it looks sharp and I can avoid the king ranch tailgate.

Buuuuut I really want the blackout package with atlas blue. And I’m not ready to drop AS.

Bleh.
KR Red two tone. Drop the mike
 
Back
Top Bottom