FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That's excellent news! You have been very diligent with your tracking so it's nice to see the journey will be coming to completion soon!!!
Thank you for helping on the tracking journey :)
 
I stopped by my dealer this afternoon to get an updated build sheet after they removed adaptive steering a few weeks ago (I couldn't seem to get them to email it to me, but whatever). I noticed a couple of interesting things on the build sheet. First, I see they "upgraded" me from Priority 19 to Priority 10, so that was nice. Second, the sheet is showing the new Super Duty base price that's $250 higher than when I placed my order. That's not so nice. I just sent them a message to get some clarification on that (perhaps the computer just automatically spits out whatever the price is at the time the sheet is printed). We'll see how that goes...

-SR-
Is adaptive steering an issue? I ordered a '22 about a week ago and it has Adaptive Steering.
 
IceCapades just posted on Blue Oval
Posted 19 minutes ago
On Thursday, September 9th, 2022 F-Series Super Duty scheduling will be for retail orders only.
So what's a retail order - I assume that's us as I have "retail" on my build sheet. Am I right?
 
So what's a retail order - I assume that's us as I have "retail" on my build sheet. Am I right?
Priority code up to 19 is retail. 20 and above is stock.

Will also say, Order Type: 1 on the DORA pdf (means retail)

IbgWZXx.png
 
So what's a retail order - I assume that's us as I have "retail" on my build sheet. Am I right?
Unless your dealer screwed up, then yes, all custom orders should be green window sticker retail order.

Sometimes a customer will put a deposit on a stock order that a dealer has in the pipeline, but usually you know that is the case.
 
Priority code up to 19 is retail. 20 and above is stock.

Will also say, Order Type: 1 on the DORA pdf (means retail)

IbgWZXx.png
Thank you. I go into a world of retail, wholesale, shop, etc...

Thanks for there response. Maybe the retail only rule for next Thursday will be for Lariat F-350 that are Iconic Silver with AS.
 
Thank you. I go into a world of retail, wholesale, shop, etc...

Thanks for there response. Maybe the retail only rule for next Thursday will be for Lariat F-350 that are Iconic Silver with AS.
Ford should devote the entire day of factory time for you and fly you in so you can watch it be built. Throw in a jug of DEF and a 'Scheduled' T shirt.
 
A word of caution for anyone who is making adjustment to their build while waiting for a VIN.

I finally received the new build sheet after adding the carpet delete and the Trailer TPMS. The issue: the newly announced SD $250 increased base price is my new base price despite ordering before the increase and the lower price being reflected on my original build sheet. After adding the TPMS ($500 msrp) and the Carpete Delete (-$50), i would expect the price to be a net increase of $450. However, the increase is $700.

I asked the dealer about it, he was oblivious to the increased base price and said the increase was all due to the TPMS. smh I emailed him back a step by step calculation. We'll see how he responds.

*update* Dealer said that i have price protection and that whatever the price was originally will be honored. So we'll wait and see
 
Last edited:
Thank you. I go into a world of retail, wholesale, shop, etc...

Thanks for there response. Maybe the retail only rule for next Thursday will be for Lariat F-350 that are Iconic Silver with AS.
OR.....Maybe the retail only rule for next Thursday will be for Lariat F-350 that are Iconic Silver with W/O AS?? :ROFLMAO: 🍻
BUT.....Hopefully Both of us for Sure!!
 
Ford should devote the entire day of factory time for you and fly you in so you can watch it be built. Throw in a jug of DEF and a 'Scheduled' T shirt.
That would be SICK!

Prior to ordering this truck I was ready to order a new BMW M3. Then at the launch, the car came out looking too controversial so on the fence, but I was planning to pick the car up at BMW Welt, which is the German delivery option - and I wanted to make a trip out of it. Drive the Alps, Monaco, etc. BMW even takes the trip to Germany off the cost of the car...but then out of no where (not related to COVID-19) BMW canceled the program. I was too annoyed to follow through on the M3 and decided to keep my older BMW for the time being.

I wish Ford had something like that - a nice whiskey tour and then a truck plant tour - that would be great to see your own truck being made, and then take delivery. Maybe split the whiskey tour and the delivery option up by a day.....:p
 
Back
Top Bottom