FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well that's fair, we all know salesmen have all the (correct) answers, provide us timely updates, and look out for our best interest.

I feel dumb ever even questioning them. They clearly have ALL the answers.

Oh, by the way, tell him he needs to be looking at the "detailed" VVR screen, but what do we know!

Here is an example:

View attachment 32690


But then again, we're just random forum members who probably don't know what we're talking about.
Yeah -- gotta say that weasel really got under my skin yesterday. I already asked him about the detailed report to which he said they don't get the kind stuff and went on from there. He clearly knew that he had all the answers. I'll be reaching out to someone else there that will hopefully be more helpful. Thanks for this post -- VERY helpful.
 
You suppose so many are getting pushed from 9/13 to 9/20 to level out the workload for when KTP goes to two crews over the next couple of weeks?

No matter. I had a dream last night that my truck would be scheduled on the next round, so it's sure to happen! :) Sorry, @Vermonster , my dream did not predict any good news for you.
 
You suppose so many are getting pushed from 9/13 to 9/20 to level out the workload for when KTP goes to two crews over the next couple of weeks?

No matter. I had a dream last night that my truck would be scheduled on the next round, so it's sure to happen! :) Sorry, @Vermonster , my dream did not predict any good news for you.
Damn! Maybe tonight’s dream will include my world of pain! 😎
 
You suppose so many are getting pushed from 9/13 to 9/20 to level out the workload for when KTP goes to two crews over the next couple of weeks?

No matter. I had a dream last night that my truck would be scheduled on the next round, so it's sure to happen! :) Sorry, @Vermonster , my dream did not predict any good news for you.
LMAO! That is just harsh.
 
I have been moved up to In Production! From 9/6 week to 9/11 build date now this surprise. Ordered 7/16 and removed AS week later Tremor Platty w/bed spray in. Got a window sticker that says :
KTP-003693
CA
9-NORMAL,NB,003693,MH311
15116
Not sure what all that means
 
Think I'll just stop checking email and wait till the dealer calls...lol. I shouldn't feel bad since Vermonster has waited so long, but he is hell bent on AS......luv ya man.....lol
@Big_Ed, I almost want to just steal the components off a truck at the dealer here and wire him up lol
 
Think I'll just stop checking email and wait till the dealer calls...lol. I shouldn't feel bad since Vermonster has waited so long, but he is hell bent on AS......luv ya man.....lol
I just reached back out the the dealer to see if the regional rep has any updates on AS. I’ll keep you all posted. 😎
 
Yeah -- gotta say that weasel really got under my skin yesterday. I already asked him about the detailed report to which he said they don't get the kind stuff and went on from there. He clearly knew that he had all the answers. I'll be reaching out to someone else there that will hopefully be more helpful. Thanks for this post -- VERY helpful.
Maybe HE doesn't get that kind of stuff because the smarter people in the dealership don't let him anywhere near the WBDO system.
 
I just spoke with my sales rep regarding my order for a Platinum Diesel Tremor that he submitted on April 17th. He checked during the call and reported that the order status of “UNSCHEDULED CLEAN” hasn’t changed. There is no VIN and no production date. He did change the priority the from 20 to 11 on July 5th. He promised to poke Ford next week to see if he can get it moving.
After this experience, It’s a small wonder to me why Ford stock is stuck where it is.
 
My build week changed from 9/13 to 9/20 also......which is just as well as I can't take delivery until 10/16 because that'll be 6 months after I bought my '21 Powerboost on the "D" Plan. You can only purchase on the D Plan every 6 months.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom