Agreed. Very nice looking. Makes me second-guess my color choices!Good looking rig sir! Enjoy! That better be on the TOTM! Next to the invisible @Vermonster tremor.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed. Very nice looking. Makes me second-guess my color choices!Good looking rig sir! Enjoy! That better be on the TOTM! Next to the invisible @Vermonster tremor.
That's actually me. I'm the BK mascot if you didn't already figure it out.& @BroncoHooves doesn't have the King standing in the bed of his truck...
I expect a Burger King photo shoot when your truck arrives your highnessThat's actually me. I'm the BK mascot if you didn't already figure it out.![]()
Thank you sir! Hahaha I think the closed the local Hooters but we do have a Twin Peaks nearbyYou guys are KILLIN’ me! I love it. Glad you all got your trucks!! You better be sure to apply for the TOTM, @Bluezilla ! It’s a sexy beast! Maybe drive to the nearest wing house or hooters. Nothing wrong with that type of support!!![]()
You beat me to it as I was typing that. Of course I was going to make a funny, but that opportunity is now lost. Somewhere in the abyss with @Vermonster truck.Thank you sir! Hahaha I think the closed the local Hooters but we do have a Twin Peaks nearby![]()
I’m not familiar with such an establishment, but it sounds like it may do just the trick.Thank you sir! Hahaha I think the closed the local Hooters but we do have a Twin Peaks nearby![]()
You dirty dawg!You beat me to it as I was typing that. Of course I was going to make a funny, but that opportunity is now lost. Somewhere in the abyss with @Vermonster truck.
Google will do ya nicely in this situation. Pretty sure you'll be familiarized fast.I’m not familiar with such an establishment, but it sounds like it may do just the trick.![]()
In Wisconsin they had beansnappers lolThank you sir! Hahaha I think the closed the local Hooters but we do have a Twin Peaks nearby![]()
Here you go good sir! Maybe something to help pass the time until your truck shows upI’m not familiar with such an establishment, but it sounds like it may do just the trick.![]()
Here you go good sir! Maybe something to help pass the time until your truck shows up
Google Search
www.google.com
Well that's fair, we all know salesmen have all the (correct) answers, provide us timely updates, and look out for our best interest.Well, my dealer was unable to get me a rail car number. Claims he can only get the location (Gibson, IN) from the Vehicle Visibility Report. Then lectured me via text how online information is wrong -- especially forums. I never mentioned anything about a forum -- just asked for the rail car number from the VVR and asked if he looked at the history when he came up empty handed. Let me know if you have any suggestions -- thanks.
Damn it!!!!
Build week pushed to 9/20 now. Screw you Ford!!!!! Probably won't be the last push unfortunately.
And I found out that the 750. Cash for students isn't honored on Super Dutys..... I swear I would ditch Ford all together if my damn sister didn't work there....
Damn it!!!!
Build week pushed to 9/20 now. Screw you Ford!!!!! Probably won't be the last push unfortunately.
And I found out that the 750. Cash for students isn't honored on Super Dutys..... I swear I would ditch Ford all together if my damn sister didn't work there.....
You are pretty accurate in my opinion - Ordered 7/16 I removed my AS per Ice Capades post that next week after initial order and then was scheduled for week of 9/6 build then had a 9-12 build date and now it shows I’m in Production with a Window Sticker -Ca Normal - Rail and Ramp data whatever that means ..It's hard to know. Of course his response to me telling him what I'm reading on Blue Oval and here and at Ford Enthusiast forums is not to listen to what people say on the internet. Then he tells me he has been doing this 20 years. I wanted to ask him how many other pandemics happened during the past 20 years that disrupted supply chains and shut down Ford assembly lines? I did tell him that I trust people on the Blue Oval forum most of all because many of them state they are Ford employees. They are charing Ford bulletins and trying to help Ford customers. What disappointed me most was I recall bringing this to his attention over a month ago and told him to remove the adaptive steering option then. It only came up today by accident when I asked him to send me an updated invoice of my purchase with the $1000 reduction after removing the option. He told me he never removed it and he will ask his new manager tomorrow to contact Ford and see if ordering an F-350 Lariat with Tremor package and adaptive steering will cause any delays. I sent him a copy of Ice Capades message on Blue Oval that seemed to make it clear what the situation is;
I would hate to find out we should have removed the option over a month ago and that now it will cause a major delay in my truck getting scheduled to build. I want to believe my dealer knows what he is doing. I am looking forward to him calling me tomorrow and updating me. Thank you for your reply and to all the others showing support for each other during these trying times.
I deleted my AS and it did NOT require starting over ,yes it does and I did read that on here. My question is, if I have my dealer delete it, will I have to start the order process all over again?
I guess this may be one of the reasons scheduling didn’t happen yesterday. Moving targets continue.Yup pushed to 9/20 from 9/13 also .