FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can anyone find the car offload point(s) in Houston? Been zooming in and out of satellite view tirelessly and can't find out. Should be bright yellow vehicle ramps and a parking lot right by.

+1 to whomever can find them :)
If you don't get your answer, you can find the area dealers with the same ramp code and try to triangulate where the practical location would be.

I know that would be the long way, but you're a good researcher.
 
@Scotty P worked some magic with Cletus and the truck pulling misfits at the yard.

It's here fuckers!
IMG_20210902_152638.webp
 
If you don't get your answer, you can find the area dealers with the same ramp code and try to triangulate where the practical location would be.

I know that would be the long way, but you're a good researcher.
Houston area is where most of them end up, so would be needle in haystack.
 
My truck appears to have arrived at the final railyard in Spring, TX based on some internet sleuthing.

However, I do not see any vehicle unloading infrastructure/ramps when browsing on satellite.

As soon as I posted that I found the ramps at a separate mini yard just south! :D

Fo2sP6c.png
 
My truck appears to have arrived at the final railyard in Spring, TX based on some internet sleuthing.

However, I do not see any vehicle unloading infrastructure/ramps when browsing on satellite.

As soon as I posted that I found the ramps at a separate mini yard just south! :D

Fo2sP6c.png
Man - I feel like I need to sneak into the Kentucky plant and toss an apple tag on the truck so I can track it! This is complex!
 
Man - I feel like I need to sneak into the Kentucky plant and toss an apple tag on the truck so I can track it! This is complex!
Toss an apple in the bed as well. You'll know damn sure which truck is yours with the rotting smell. 😂
 
My truck appears to have arrived at the final railyard in Spring, TX based on some internet sleuthing.

However, I do not see any vehicle unloading infrastructure/ramps when browsing on satellite.

As soon as I posted that I found the ramps at a separate mini yard just south! :D

Fo2sP6c.png
Did you contact the dealer for an ETA? I hope you can get it before Labor Day.
 
Did you contact the dealer for an ETA? I hope you can get it before Labor Day.
The only labor that will be going on is the birthing of my wallet parting ways once this truck is delivered.
 
That's awesome!!! What was your est. delivery date range??
Thanks! My delivery date estimate was a complete shit show. Truck left plant 8/9-8/12 or so and was set to be delivered 8/16-8/22. Date got pushed back for no reason to 8/29-9/4, and then again to 9/5-9/11. Dealer helped me get mine sooner by pulling some strings.

Go get some mud on that beast!!! Congratulations!!
Thank you sir! Still gonna keep an eye on this thread to see when you get your build date - hopefully soon!
My truck appears to have arrived at the final railyard in Spring, TX based on some internet sleuthing.

However, I do not see any vehicle unloading infrastructure/ramps when browsing on satellite.

As soon as I posted that I found the ramps at a separate mini yard just south! :D

Fo2sP6c.png
That looks like a mighty fine truck pulling arena!
 
I'd be down. I love checking out these trucks optioned out differently! Mine is built and had an ETA of 9/12, and the dealer said that they are showing 9/6-9/12. Then yesterday the trackers show an ETA of 9/17 now. It's only an 8 hour drive to the plant, it should be here earlier!
Start a thread when you're ready. Congratulations on your truck being built.
 
Back
Top Bottom