- Jan 25, 2021
- 380
- 759
- LEO/Parks
- 2021 Ford Explorer Timberline (wife), 2019 F150 2.7
- 2022 F-350 6.7 Platinum Tremor (Carbonized Gray/Dark Marsala)
After waiting nearly 5 months on my order of 22 6.7 Lariat Value Tremor (confirmed by ford email) with blackout, tonneau, mud flaps, no 360 camera, no moonroof...it still has not been scheduled. I have not cancelled this order. This dealer will only honor MSRP, $80,715I don't think it is so much of a shortage of those options, but the post-production option Install company can only handle so many trucks a week.
If they can install, say for arguments sake, 2000 spray bedliners a week, then only 2000 trucks with spray bedliners will get scheduled that week. Any other trucks scheduled would not have the bedliner.
Avoid this potential scheduling delay by adding a spray bedliner and tonneau cover after you take delivery.
I went to another dealer, with high volume super duty sales and placed an order for 22 F350 6.7 Platinum (order confirmed email from Ford) w/5th wheel prep, rapid heat, engine block heater, upfitter, vinyl flooring. No AS, no moonroof, no tonneau, no spray in, no mud flaps, no wheel well liners. This dealer says this speeds up the order and they will install all those items at dealership upon delivery (haha except the moonroof, I dont want it). This dealer gave me invoice at $83624 ($88,525 MSRP)
Which ever comes in first is the one I'll get. I would say the Platinum will arrive first, which is fine by me.
2nd dealer advised, KR seems to be the only one that Ford is building with AS. I intially wanted KR, but cant get the KR in Carbonized gray, which is the color I wanted

