Looks like it's taking the scenic route.View attachment 32663
Train is cruising right along now. Pulled into Minot, ND a short time ago. It's roughly half way home to Oregon!! (Day 7)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks like it's taking the scenic route.View attachment 32663
Train is cruising right along now. Pulled into Minot, ND a short time ago. It's roughly half way home to Oregon!! (Day 7)
Thank you sir! I will keep you posted. Quick glance seems like it won't match but I'll hold it up to the hood in the sun tomorrow to make sureThats a good lookin Truck! Should have mine in the next couple of weeks. Let me know how the Clearly Luscious Powdercoat matches up.
You lucky son of a gun! Nice colorJust rolled upView attachment 32668
Congratulations! Just curious, did you get notification of arrival by the dealer first or the tracker got updated first?Just rolled up. Ordered 6/3 and it just came in todayView attachment 32668
Nothing from any trackers, my son works there and sent the pictures over.Congratulations! Just curious, did you get notification of arrival by the dealer first or the tracker got updated first?
That's exciting!! Nice looking truck.Just rolled up. Ordered 6/3 and it just came in todayView attachment 32668
I got to get my truck sold fast. Keep that train moving along.View attachment 32663
Train is cruising right along now. Pulled into Minot, ND a short time ago. It's roughly half way home to Oregon!! (Day 7)
As another forum member so eloquently said, tell your sales person to make sex with himself.Well, my dealer was unable to get me a rail car number. Claims he can only get the location (Gibson, IN) from the Vehicle Visibility Report. Then lectured me via text how online information is wrong -- especially forums. I never mentioned anything about a forum -- just asked for the rail car number from the VVR and asked if he looked at the history when he came up empty handed. Let me know if you have any suggestions -- thanks.
Sounds like got yourself a keyboard warrior. I’m sure all these folks are naive and have no idea what they are talking about. Sure nobody over at blue oval works at the Ford plant or nobody here works at a Ford dealer. Especially the members that helped run VINs with the Oasis program that other “dealers” use to see the VVR. And I am POSITIVE @Big_Ed does NOT have family that works on the line.Well, my dealer was unable to get me a rail car number. Claims he can only get the location (Gibson, IN) from the Vehicle Visibility Report. Then lectured me via text how online information is wrong -- especially forums. I never mentioned anything about a forum -- just asked for the rail car number from the VVR and asked if he looked at the history when he came up empty handed. Let me know if you have any suggestions -- thanks.
LOL. That's exactly what I want to tell him. Maybe I'll try talking to someone other than the sales guy tomorrow. Thanks.As another forum member so eloquently said, tell your sales person to make sex with himself.
This forum and a few others have been an excellent source of info for the ordering process. Your dealer can absolutely provide you with a rail car #, we've all gotten ours from our dealers.
LOL. That's exactly what I want to tell him. Maybe I'll try talking to someone other than the sales guy tomorrow. Thanks.
Good looking rig sir! Enjoy! That better be on the TOTM! Next to the invisible @Vermonster tremor.My beast showed up earlier, managed to get my huskies on and the plate on before the mosquitos started eating me alive.
View attachment 32675View attachment 32676
Ask for the fleet mgr or sales mgr, they are usually way more helpful than the sales grunts. Let us know how it goes.
I think that about sums it up.Sounds like got yourself a keyboard warrior. I’m sure all these folks are naive and have no idea what they are talking about. Sure nobody over at blue oval works at the Ford plant or nobody here works at a Ford dealer. Especially the members that helped run VINs with the Oasis program that other “dealers” use to see the VVR. And I am POSITIVE @Big_Ed does NOT have family that works on the line.
But you know, I’m sure your little salesrunt already knows all that.
![]()
Thank you sir! When I take my photo for TOTM, we'll pretend @Vermonster truck is also in the background. It is invisible after allGood looking rig sir! Enjoy! That better be on the TOTM! Next to the invisible @Vermonster tremor.
I'll do that. Good advice. Thanks.My beast showed up earlier, managed to get my huskies on and the plate on before the mosquitos started eating me alive.
View attachment 32675View attachment 32676
Ask for the fleet mgr or sales mgr, they are usually way more helpful than the sales grunts. Let us know how it goes.
& @BroncoHooves doesn't have the King standing in the bed of his truck...Sounds like got yourself a keyboard warrior. I’m sure all these folks are naive and have no idea what they are talking about. Sure nobody over at blue oval works at the Ford plant or nobody here works at a Ford dealer. Especially the members that helped run VINs with the Oasis program that other “dealers” use to see the VVR. And I am POSITIVE @Big_Ed does NOT have family that works on the line.
But you know, I’m sure your little salesrunt already knows all that.
![]()