FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can anyone with a 2-4 week order to scheduled date confirm what their priority code was? I am starting to wonder if a bunch of dealers are popping in priority 1-10 codes. And as a result those who defaulted to 19 are just never getting built because those other codes keep jumping in front?
Two things.

First of all, the priority codes only apply within that dealer. So a dealer having a truck with a priority code of 1 won’t impact a truck at another dealer with a priority code of 10 since the dealers have separate allocation.

Second of all, dealers can’t enter a priority code higher than 10. Only a regional representative can.

If your priority code is 19 it’s worth asking your dealer for a higher priority since they may have other trucks entered into the system, specifically at that dealer, with a higher priority code. But the best you can get is a priority of 10 without regional intervention.
 
Can anyone with a 2-4 week order to scheduled date confirm what their priority code was? I am starting to wonder if a bunch of dealers are popping in priority 1-10 codes. And as a result those who defaulted to 19 are just never getting built because those other codes keep jumping in front?
mines a 19. ordered 6-24 then changed to ultimate 7-15. got picked up in that big batch of vins the beginning of august for 9-27 build.

Tho I have seen plenty even some ordered after mine on the list to be built before mine so who knows. I've seen a bunch say they were 9-27 and got moved up but nothing on mine. Just waiting.
 
Can anyone with a 2-4 week order to scheduled date confirm what their priority code was? I am starting to wonder if a bunch of dealers are popping in priority 1-10 codes. And as a result those who defaulted to 19 are just never getting built because those other codes keep jumping in front?
Mine is 19 and is scheduled week of 9/13. Order Confirmation 7/19
 
Pretty damn funny and NOT at the same time. Hope this does not end up being the case. No truck will definitely complicate deer/elk season.
Absolutely!
 
Good morning from the Ford Super Duty Scheduling Department!!

6AB9BD1F-99B0-409A-9203-C114214BC51B.webp
 
I wouldn’t delete the black appearance package if you really want it. I honestly don’t think the items installed at GFX will hold it up much. they park trucks on the lot constantly as they move them in and out of GFX. Only hold up is the Limited and non-KR AS.
I don’t love the Black Appearance Package so much as hate chrome so the Sport Appearance Package helps get rid of a lot of that. I’ll have to black out some badges/emblems but that’s not the end of the world. The biggest thing I’d miss is the LED headlights with the black bezels from the Black Appearance Package but not the end of the world.
 
Ordered 4/6. VIN assigned and scheduled for 9/20. Then moved UP to 9/6. Last night email from Ford - moved out to 9/13! Spray in bed liner?
 
CSX is a mess right now with shipments. They sent out a bulletin last Friday morning ... mandatory ... That all extra locomotives need to be sent to Waycross, GA. They are very behind on intermodal traffic and need all resources to clear the bottleneck. I know because the company I work for relies on the railroads (CSX and NS) for other materials (not containers) and we were impacted greatly. Additionally Hurricane IDA has made some rail impacts as well on the southeast.
 
Ordered 4/6. VIN assigned and scheduled for 9/20. Then moved UP to 9/6. Last night email from Ford - moved out to 9/13! Spray in bed liner?
Well - you’re close to done! I doubt the spray in liner has anything to do with the build. It may with the shipping date. Most guys are built and then sitting momentarily for Ground Effects to sprinkle their fairy dust.
 
I'm now in Warsaw building our homestead. I also have a house in Springfield where my wife works during the week. We should do a Missouri meet up when you guys get your trucks.
I'd be down. I love checking out these trucks optioned out differently! Mine is built and had an ETA of 9/12, and the dealer said that they are showing 9/6-9/12. Then yesterday the trackers show an ETA of 9/17 now. It's only an 8 hour drive to the plant, it should be here earlier!
 
Here is information on pertinent dates for my 2022 F350 6.7 Lariat Tremor:

6/7-order placed with Granger Ford in Iowa

7/15-changed order to delete the troublesome adaptive steering and spray in bedliner

7/20-email from Ford stating truck was scheduled to be built the week of 8/23

Checked with dealer sometime in early August and they informed me it was to be built 8/27

8/21-window sticker posted with "9-normal" language

8/25-Ford email stating the truck was built

8/26-Ford email stating the truck was shipped with an estimated delivery date of 9/12 to 9/18

Checked with dealer and they advised the truck was to arrive from 8/30 to 9/6

9/2-truck delivered to Granger Ford (Zach posted a picture of it this morning on the Granger Motors thread)

As you can see, given the delays posted by many on this forum, I have been most fortunate and am thankful. And to sweeten the pot, I received from Ford in the mail a $2,000 off coupon for any Super Duty, and 75,000 bonus FordPass rewards points for the diesel.
 
Here is information on pertinent dates for my 2022 F350 6.7 Lariat Tremor:

6/7-order placed with Granger Ford in Iowa

7/15-changed order to delete the troublesome adaptive steering and spray in bedliner

7/20-email from Ford stating truck was scheduled to be built the week of 8/23

Checked with dealer sometime in early August and they informed me it was to be built 8/27

8/21-window sticker posted with "9-normal" language

8/25-Ford email stating the truck was built

8/26-Ford email stating the truck was shipped with an estimated delivery date of 9/12 to 9/18

Checked with dealer and they advised the truck was to arrive from 8/30 to 9/6

9/2-truck delivered to Granger Ford (Zach posted a picture of it this morning on the Granger Motors thread)

As you can see, given the delays posted by many on this forum, I have been most fortunate and am thankful. And to sweeten the pot, I received from Ford in the mail a $2,000 off coupon for any Super Duty, and 75,000 bonus FordPass rewards points for the diesel.
Stoked for you and looking forward to seeing that thing around Sarasota! Hoping I get scheduled soon because I keep seeing more and more Tremors around town and it kills me.
 
Back
Top Bottom