FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I just asked my dealership to delete the Soft-Folding Tonneau Cover, 5th-Wheel Prep, and Spray-in Bedliner from my order in the hopes that I'll get scheduled sooner.

I can get a bed cover aftermarket, I don't ever plan on towing a 5th-wheel but threw the prep on just in case so it's not a dealbreaker, and the local Line-X guy is a good friend so I'm covered there. My only concern is that the spray-in bedliner was part of the Black Appearance Package. I'm really hoping that they can "unbundle" it but I imagine that's not possible so if I have to give up the Black Appearance Package I asked them to add the Sport Appearance Package, Quad-Beam LED Headlights, and Front/Rear Wheelwell Liners.

Praying that deleting those gets me scheduled next week or whenever scheduling resumes 🤞
 
I should start offering to deliver trucks to people from out of town who order from dealers in Louisville. Talk about quick shipping…lol. Cash is king….lol. I’ll have my 6.7 KR this month and I have a newer flatbed trailer. I delivered my best friends 1500 Silverado to him, i bet a tremor will fit just as easily on that trailer…lol

I’m retired/disabled military so I can get them delivered quick….hmmmmmmm….
 
Last edited:
I just asked my dealership to delete the Soft-Folding Tonneau Cover, 5th-Wheel Prep, and Spray-in Bedliner from my order in the hopes that I'll get scheduled sooner.

I can get a bed cover aftermarket, I don't ever plan on towing a 5th-wheel but threw the prep on just in case so it's not a dealbreaker, and the local Line-X guy is a good friend so I'm covered there. My only concern is that the spray-in bedliner was part of the Black Appearance Package. I'm really hoping that they can "unbundle" it but I imagine that's not possible so if I have to give up the Black Appearance Package I asked them to add the Sport Appearance Package, Quad-Beam LED Headlights, and Front/Rear Wheelwell Liners.

Praying that deleting those gets me scheduled next week or whenever scheduling resumes 🤞
I wouldn’t delete the black appearance package if you really want it. I honestly don’t think the items installed at GFX will hold it up much. they park trucks on the lot constantly as they move them in and out of GFX. Only hold up is the Limited and non-KR AS.
 
My build is scheduled for September 13. Should I anticipate the date being moved to October or are my chances still pretty good?
I’m scheduled for 9/13 as well. No scheduling tomorrow so I’d say they have locked the current schedule in. We should get WS next week
 
That would be pretty sweet to get bumped back into September. I’m just hoping that come the first week of October it doesn’t get bumped out again and be in a loop of new build week then bump out when it gets close. Had that happen twice so far and since mine is technically “scheduled” I can’t make it changes like removing AS.
It is my understanding you can make changes to your order up until your build is scheduled to a specific day. At that point, it is locked in.
 
It is my understanding you can make changes to your order up until your build is scheduled to a specific day. At that point, it is locked in.
Unfortunately with my dealer that wasn’t an option to change once scheduled. I have a duplicate order without AS that I placed after the second bump out.
 
Back
Top Bottom