FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

1630514338890.webp
 
That may be my hunting season too. Might have to ride the Harley to go hunting. Wouldn't be the first time, but I wouldn't be able to bring the dog. I don't know, looks like he might be able to straddle the seat.

Stick to your guns brother.

I traded both mine and my wife's trucks anticipating that the damn Bronco would be here.

What a kick in the nutz by China, and... Ford. They're trying to get reservation holders to change up how many doors, the engine, the trans, the suspension, the top....I'm not changing! Will have a base sasquatch 2 door V6 coming someday.??? I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Now we're forced to share the truck I traded on, but good news, will be getting our Tremor hopefully by the 14th.

View attachment 32498
Similar situation - F150 and Edge ST being replaced by Tremor and Bronco 2DR Black Diamond. Step one is now complete and we are going to hang onto the Edge until the Bronco shows up. The roof situation puts that date out into the unknown though. There are no factory soft tops for the 2DR which aggravates the issue... Someday it will arrive, hopefully.
 
I really hope all of you waiting on your vehicles get them soon! I'm sticking around this thread to see it through and here is my good vibe for the day: My wife wanted to plant a tree last week and came across this crusty metallic object about 2' below the surface. Hard to say for sure but we thought it to be a horseshoe. We stuck it in a bucket of white vinegar for 4-5 days and then I peeled back the protective layer of minerals and found that it was, in fact, an old horseshoe, complete with some nails still in tact. It is probably at least 80 years old based on the history of this land but could be older. After freeing it from it's tomb my truck got delivered the next day. True story. Can't say that one was causal to the other, but fun fact nonetheless! So I share the good luck of the unearthed horseshoe for all of those still waiting in the hopes that maybe some good fortune will come your way too:

IMG_20210830_203410.webp
IMG_20210830_203414.webp
IMG_20210830_203417.webp
 
I really hope all of you waiting on your vehicles get them soon! I'm sticking around this thread to see it through and here is my good vibe for the day: My wife wanted to plant a tree last week and came across this crusty metallic object about 2' below the surface. Hard to say for sure but we thought it to be a horseshoe. We stuck it in a bucket of white vinegar for 4-5 days and then I peeled back the protective layer of minerals and found that it was, in fact, an old horseshoe, complete with some nails still in tact. It is probably at least 80 years old based on the history of this land but could be older. After freeing it from it's tomb my truck got delivered the next day. True story. Can't say that one was causal to the other, but fun fact nonetheless! So I share the good luck of the unearthed horseshoe for all of those still waiting in the hopes that maybe some good fortune will come your way too:

View attachment 32503View attachment 32504View attachment 32505
That's awesome. I'd mount that thing wherever you park.
 
I really hope all of you waiting on your vehicles get them soon! I'm sticking around this thread to see it through and here is my good vibe for the day: My wife wanted to plant a tree last week and came across this crusty metallic object about 2' below the surface. Hard to say for sure but we thought it to be a horseshoe. We stuck it in a bucket of white vinegar for 4-5 days and then I peeled back the protective layer of minerals and found that it was, in fact, an old horseshoe, complete with some nails still in tact. It is probably at least 80 years old based on the history of this land but could be older. After freeing it from it's tomb my truck got delivered the next day. True story. Can't say that one was causal to the other, but fun fact nonetheless! So I share the good luck of the unearthed horseshoe for all of those still waiting in the hopes that maybe some good fortune will come your way too:

View attachment 32503View attachment 32504View attachment 32505
Two feet down, 80 years old, and with nails? I bet a horse was once buried there!!

I appreciate the positive vibes and support! It means a lot, gang!
 
Last edited:
Two feet down a down, 80 years old, and with nails? I bet a horse was once buried there!!

I appreciate the positive vibes and support! It means a lot, gang!
That is a good deduction! We'll start digging and pretty soon our land will look like Oak Island...
 
That may be my hunting season too. Might have to ride the Harley to go hunting. Wouldn't be the first time, but I wouldn't be able to bring the dog. I don't know, looks like he might be able to straddle the seat.

Stick to your guns brother.

I traded both mine and my wife's trucks anticipating that the damn Bronco would be here.

What a kick in the nutz by China, and... Ford. They're trying to get reservation holders to change up how many doors, the engine, the trans, the suspension, the top....I'm not changing! Will have a base sasquatch 2 door V6 coming someday.??? I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Now we're forced to share the truck I traded on, but good news, will be getting our Tremor hopefully by the 14th.

View attachment 32498
I love this post!! At least I am in good company!
 
Well - I shot off an email to my dealer to see if the regional rep could let me know the eta of adaptive steering. Mind you, the dealer has never mentioned the adaptive steering issue to me - I learned that here. I also never mentioned it to my dealer until today.

The regional rep did a nice job jumping on my priority code last time, so we will see what I hear.

🍺
 
Well - I shot off an email to my dealer to see if the regional rep could let me know the eta of adaptive steering. Mind you, the dealer has never mentioned the adaptive steering issue to me - I learned that here. I also never mentioned it to my dealer until today.

The regional rep did a nice job jumping on my priority code last time, so we will see what I hear.

🍺
Just have him deliver the truck to your home later on this afternoon :cool:
 
I really hope all of you waiting on your vehicles get them soon! I'm sticking around this thread to see it through and here is my good vibe for the day: My wife wanted to plant a tree last week and came across this crusty metallic object about 2' below the surface. Hard to say for sure but we thought it to be a horseshoe. We stuck it in a bucket of white vinegar for 4-5 days and then I peeled back the protective layer of minerals and found that it was, in fact, an old horseshoe, complete with some nails still in tact. It is probably at least 80 years old based on the history of this land but could be older. After freeing it from it's tomb my truck got delivered the next day. True story. Can't say that one was causal to the other, but fun fact nonetheless! So I share the good luck of the unearthed horseshoe for all of those still waiting in the hopes that maybe some good fortune will come your way too:

View attachment 32503View attachment 32504View attachment 32505
That stringy/grainy metal is definitely true wrought iron. I’d say late 1800’s… Not related to the fake wrought iron term that’s thrown around today.

I found a similar horseshoe while metal detecting in a river at an 1880’s ghost town in northern Michigan. That’s some sweet garage art!
 
That stringy/grainy metal is definitely true wrought iron. I’d say late 1800’s… Not related to the fake wrought iron term that’s thrown around today.

I found a similar horseshoe while metal detecting in a river at an 1880’s ghost town in northern Michigan. That’s some sweet garage art!
Yes. A keeper for sure!
 

Well - I shot off an email to my dealer to see if the regional rep could let me know the eta of adaptive steering. Mind you, the dealer has never mentioned the adaptive steering issue to me - I learned that here. I also never mentioned it to my dealer until today.

The regional rep did a nice job jumping on my priority code last time, so we will see what I hear.

🍺
Here is my Positive Spin on the notice of No Scheduling this Week!

Hopefully that only applies to normal orders and they are going to try and Push out the hundreds of Priority 01 and Priority 02 orders waiting to be picked up?

Just got my First text from the new car sales manager in 5 months stating " My Tremor shows that it is Previewing and that is a great sign. They should be issuing it a build week shortly and Ford will send me an email with date and any details".

Fingers Crossed this means the order moving forward shortly. No email and No build date but better than Crickets!! :D 🤞 🍀 🍻
 
Looks like there is a lack of spray-in bed liner, fifth wheel, and tonneau covers (all variants), so Ford just decided to punt this week (according to ice-capades over at blueovalforum). Of course, none of those things have anything to do with a "chip shortage", so it just emphasized that absolute disasterous mess all supply chains are right now.

-SR-
I don't think it is so much of a shortage of those options, but the post-production option Install company can only handle so many trucks a week.

If they can install, say for arguments sake, 2000 spray bedliners a week, then only 2000 trucks with spray bedliners will get scheduled that week. Any other trucks scheduled would not have the bedliner.

Avoid this potential scheduling delay by adding a spray bedliner and tonneau cover after you take delivery.
 
Back
Top Bottom