FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Avoid this potential scheduling delay by adding a spray bedliner and tonneau cover after you take delivery.
Not possible to delete the spray in liner with the blackout package, which the majority of Tremors on here seem to have. Maybe Ford will get wise and offer a delete, since many don't like the factory liner anyways.
 
I don't think it is so much of a shortage of those options, but the post-production option Install company can only handle so many trucks a week.

If they can install, say for arguments sake, 2000 spray bedliners a week, then only 2000 trucks with spray bedliners will get scheduled that week. Any other trucks scheduled would not have the bedliner.

Avoid this potential scheduling delay by adding a spray bedliner and tonneau cover after you take delivery.
I agree with your assessment and I wish there was more communication in the channel to offer dealer installed items at the same pricing if that is the reason for holding up vehicles from being built. If Ford wants to move to the online ordering/sales platform then the communication needs drastic improvement from the Top on Down!
 
An do share with the rest of the AS mafia here. The 🔮 isn’t doing so well.
Will do, for sure. I hope we can have some light on this subject. It’s killin’ me!
 
Here is my Positive Spin on the notice of No Scheduling this Week!

Hopefully that only applies to normal orders and they are going to try and Push out the hundreds of Priority 01 and Priority 02 orders waiting to be picked up?

Just got my First text from the new car sales manager in 5 months stating " My Tremor shows that it is Previewing and that is a great sign. They should be issuing it a build week shortly and Ford will send me an email with date and any details".

Fingers Crossed this means the order moving forward shortly. No email and No build date but better than Crickets!! :D 🤞 🍀 🍻
I like this line of thinking! I’ve not heard of the voyeuristic “previewing” status. Haha! I’ll take it!
 
Truck is about to become a Texan. 🤠

Heading to Texarkana next.

qq1QSDT.png
 
Last edited:
I like this line of thinking! I’ve not heard of the voyeuristic “previewing” status. Haha! I’ll take it!
i think they typically preview orders on a monday before the real scheduling locks in on thursday. dealerships will have an unscheduled order bank and they can see which orders are "Previewing" for the get picked up for production.... man i hope you guys waiting for AS finally see you dates go from 10/25 to 9/27. and i hope all the guys with order dates from back in march see movement. we can only hope ford figured out they should probably build some of the LONG outstanding orders from March april and may
 
Yep. I fall into that group. I refuse to remove AS. So I may be making my own hell for myself, but any day Ford could say, “we just got a ton of modules - good to go!” Chance I am willing to take. Too bad black package is not on King Ranch.

Looks like my November Deer Season will look like this:



View attachment 32488
Invite me deer hunting and I’ll bring my Tremor….lol
 
Truck is about to become a Texan. 🤠

Heading to Texarkana next.

qq1QSDT.png
FYI - to all of you tracking your vehicles. This is the best way to get the most up-to-date status of the rail car - refer to the previous post on setting up speed dialing w/CSX. @BroncoHooves has the process mastered!
 
What really sucks is when your truck is scheduled for delivery from 9-16 to 9-23 and today it literally passes 20 miles from my house in the Texas Panhandle on its way to the rail yard that is 3 hours away and then trucked back.:rolleyes: Oh well it will be here in coupe of weeks. Been getting updates on CSX. Kind of spotty updates, but at least its getting closer
 
i think they typically preview orders on a monday before the real scheduling locks in on thursday. dealerships will have an unscheduled order bank and they can see which orders are "Previewing" for the get picked up for production.... man i hope you guys waiting for AS finally see you dates go from 10/25 to 9/27. and i hope all the guys with order dates from back in march see movement. we can only hope ford figured out they should probably build some of the LONG outstanding orders from March april and may
That would be pretty sweet to get bumped back into September. I’m just hoping that come the first week of October it doesn’t get bumped out again and be in a loop of new build week then bump out when it gets close. Had that happen twice so far and since mine is technically “scheduled” I can’t make it changes like removing AS.
 
Truck is in Maud TX now. Estimated 'Industry' delivery is Sept 3rd. I'm assuming 'industry' is the final destination where the railcar is unloaded.

I've become a linguistic master trying to make sense of the garbled city names the automated voice gives out. 😂
 
Last edited:
That would be pretty sweet to get bumped back into September. I’m just hoping that come the first week of October it doesn’t get bumped out again and be in a loop of new build week then bump out when it gets close. Had that happen twice so far and since mine is technically “scheduled” I can’t make it changes like removing AS.
Fortunately, they haven't scheduled any trucks beyond October 3, except the AS reschedules, so when they do start scheduling again it should be for the week of 10/4. Not too far off.
 
Back
Top Bottom