FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Suddenly, my Thursday just got a lot less exciting. :(

"Super Duty and Expedition scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, September 2nd."
 
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
    • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Limited
 
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
    • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Limited
Thankfully I didn’t go that route
 
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
    • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Limited
Yep. I fall into that group. I refuse to remove AS. So I may be making my own hell for myself, but any day Ford could say, “we just got a ton of modules - good to go!” Chance I am willing to take. Too bad black package is not on King Ranch.

Looks like my November Deer Season will look like this:



4BB0B0CD-4ADA-494A-A4CF-8772F96E7929.webp
 
Yep. I fall into that group. I refuse to remove AS. So I may be making my own hell for myself, but any day Ford could say, “we just got a ton of modules - good to go!” Chance I am willing to take. Too bad black package is not on King Ranch.

Looks like my November Deer Season will look like this:



View attachment 32488
You could ride the deer then kill it.....
 
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
    • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Limited
I suspect this wont change for the 22 model year
 
I suspect this wont change for the 22 model year
I had similar thoughts. I know the 2023 is supposed to be different and redesigned, so why would Ford struggle to fix the AS issue, right?

However, why would Ford just not send out an announcement similar to the XLT Tremor NLA and be done with it?

I don’t want to be moved to the 2023 truck because I prefer last year models due to the refinements over the span of years. First year models always tend to have nuances.
 
Looks like there is a lack of spray-in bed liner, fifth wheel, and tonneau covers (all variants), so Ford just decided to punt this week (according to ice-capades over at blueovalforum). Of course, none of those things have anything to do with a "chip shortage", so it just emphasized that absolute disasterous mess all supply chains are right now.

-SR-
 
I had similar thoughts. I know the 2023 is supposed to be different and redesigned, so why would Ford struggle to fix the AS issue, right?

However, why would Ford just not send out an announcement similar to the XLT Tremor NLA and be done with it?

I don’t want to be moved to the 2023 truck because I prefer last year models due to the refinements over the span of years. First year models always tend to have nuances.
This. Quit jerking people around and just level with us on this stuff. Presumably, they have the email address of every person who has a vehicle on order (assuming the customer provided). Just give us the information. Don't make us rely on our dealers to give it to us or make us have to read the regular postings of some stranger on the internet to know what's going on. Just tell us what's up.

-SR-
 
Well mine has spray in and scheduled build Fri :(
I'm guessing if you're already scheduled, Ford had already allocated the resources for your build, so you'll probably be OK. They just aren't going to schedule any new ones until they know they have the additional supplies coming in to cover them.

-SR-
 
Doesn’t that say July 15th? We’re a little past that.
Nah, that's just the way this Forum is displaying the link. The actual link is to a post made earlier today.

-SR-
 
Yep. I fall into that group. I refuse to remove AS. So I may be making my own hell for myself, but any day Ford could say, “we just got a ton of modules - good to go!” Chance I am willing to take. Too bad black package is not on King Ranch.

Looks like my November Deer Season will look like this:

That may be my hunting season too. Might have to ride the Harley to go hunting. Wouldn't be the first time, but I wouldn't be able to bring the dog. I don't know, looks like he might be able to straddle the seat.

Stick to your guns brother.

I traded both mine and my wife's trucks anticipating that the damn Bronco would be here.

What a kick in the nutz by China, and... Ford. They're trying to get reservation holders to change up how many doors, the engine, the trans, the suspension, the top....I'm not changing! Will have a base sasquatch 2 door V6 coming someday.??? I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Now we're forced to share the truck I traded on, but good news, will be getting our Tremor hopefully by the 14th.

fullsizeoutput_460.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom