FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I got to think we are on the same train but I don't have a car # so I'll watch your updates. Hope they get that train moving along. Mine fell off the tracker don't know why.
I'll send you updates!!
 
More pictures to come...
I posted some additional pics in the 2022 photo thread... This one I saved especially for here - in case, I don't know, someone who may be waiting on an Iconic Silver Tremor order (w/AS) so they can envision my Iconic F150 (leaving tomorrow) grown up into a new Superduty (hopefully staying for a long time). Just stare at this and the colors will converge:

PXL_20210831_232041848.jpg
 
It's notoriously finicky, and the system has been abnormally slow these past few days, mach-e and the spreatsheet both show mine as in transit but I have taken delivery on both of them.
Mine shows this (attached), but I don't think it has actually left yet. Window sticker still has 8/25 date. Not sure how to tell when it actually leaves other than to get a rail car number from the dealer, who only seems able to tell me what I already know. He did mention rail, which makes me think it will go by rail even though all the stickers I can find around here seem to say convoy. I looked for it on JCT Pal, but it still says pending. Guessing that is for the final leg of the trip if it does go by rail.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 7.04.48 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 7.04.48 PM.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 55
I posted some additional pics in the 2022 photo thread... This one I saved especially for here - in case, I don't know, someone who may be waiting on an Iconic Silver Tremor order (w/AS) so they can envision my Iconic F150 (leaving tomorrow) grown up into a new Superduty (hopefully staying for a long time). Just stare at this and the colors will converge:

View attachment 32442
Ahhhahaha! This is great!!! Congratulations, my friend! So happy for you! 🍻 🎉
 
It's notoriously finicky, and the system has been abnormally slow these past few days, mach-e and the spreatsheet both show mine as in transit but I have taken delivery on both of them.
You're in Canada as well? Trying to estimate approx how many days it will take to make it's way to me in Ontario...
 
I posted some additional pics in the 2022 photo thread... This one I saved especially for here - in case, I don't know, someone who may be waiting on an Iconic Silver Tremor order (w/AS) so they can envision my Iconic F150 (leaving tomorrow) grown up into a new Superduty (hopefully staying for a long time). Just stare at this and the colors will converge:

View attachment 32442
Jealous and happy for you at the same time - congrats bud! Cletus is still behind the wheel of my truck, hoping he decides to take mine out of tug of war rotation
 
Jealous and happy for you at the same time - congrats bud! Cletus is still behind the wheel of my truck, hoping he decides to take mine out of tug of war rotation
Thank you! I am hoping yours shows up very soon as well. They seemed to have arrived within a day of each other at the rail yard so it shouldn't be too much longer.
 
Ordered a XLT 5/12 upgraded to Lariat 6/9 for the bigger screen. Got my WS yesterday and dealer says build date 9/7. Hopefully I’ll have it by the end of the month.
 

Attachments

  • 022E5577-5020-40CC-B814-9C7FDD5A01B9.webp
    022E5577-5020-40CC-B814-9C7FDD5A01B9.webp
    156.1 KB · Views: 57
Mine shows this (attached), but I don't think it has actually left yet. Window sticker still has 8/25 date. Not sure how to tell when it actually leaves other than to get a rail car number from the dealer, who only seems able to tell me what I already know. He did mention rail, which makes me think it will go by rail even though all the stickers I can find around here seem to say convoy. I looked for it on JCT Pal, but it still says pending. Guessing that is for the final leg of the trip if it does go by rail.
Mine literally shows the exact same thing, except I don't have a shipment date. I have the rest though. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom