- Staff 🛡️
- #4,181
- Jun 25, 2021
- 10,953
- 20,597
- 22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
- 22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
More pictures to come...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How do you track online? I just have the phone number.Union Pacific is hauling ass today.
![]()
I should have went through them. I went with Elder Ford in Troy and it’s been pretty stagnant. Started this saga on 4/8.. . Are you happy with your sales person? Maybe I should just re-order?I ordered through Bill Brown in Livonia, MI. They have a high allocation - ordered in mid-June and picking it up right now!View attachment 32390
I went through Coopersville, NW of Grand Rapids. Not super impressed with them but this forum and other sites have gotten me the information I need and they honored x plan pricing while a lot of others didn't. Ordered 6/22, COVP 7/8, VIN 8/12, build week 9/13, delivery Oct?? Hopefully, would align with some update every month.Where did you Michigan guys order your trucks ? Ordered mine from the dealer in Jackson MI, 5/28 nothing besides “Order Confirmed”
You can't. I made that map from each time I call, I add another location on the map.How do you track online? I just have the phone number.
Whats your ETA to dealer? My production date was yesterday but my ETA in Colorado isn’t until 10/7.Awesome, and hi neighbor…lol
I don’t know actually. Build week isn’t till 9/13, no build date or WS yet. Jasper is about 60 miles from factory so I assume 1.5 hours from time it leaves the factory by truckWhats your ETA to dealer? My production date was yesterday but my ETA in Colorado isn’t until 10/7.
Did you grab those pictures? Where is that at?I hope no one on this forum has a truck setting in storage in some where….looks like it may be f150’s
I believe so, signed PO, 2k deposit, drivers license, and already gave them the A-plan pin. Received the Order confirmed Email same day. No updates since.I went through Coopersville, NW of Grand Rapids. Not super impressed with them but this forum and other sites have gotten me the information I need and they honored x plan pricing while a lot of others didn't. Ordered 6/22, COVP 7/8, VIN 8/12, build week 9/13, delivery Oct?? Hopefully, would align with some update every month.
Did you complete all the COVP stuff?
No it was posted on a tremor Facebook group. Not sure where it’s at, poster didn’t say.Did you grab those pictures? Where is that at?
Sounds like you are all set. I didn't get any updates till I received the email with my VIN and build week. The wait is hard but I'd guess you should be scheduled soon.I believe so, signed PO, 2k deposit, drivers license, and already gave them the A-plan pin. Received the Order confirmed Email same day. No updates since.
350 tremor lariat, blackout, CG, 6.7 5th wheel prep, no Moonroof no AS
Ok, when mine comes in, I'll buy you locals the first one. Meet you at Grass Shack.Lol, yep my last superduty I bought from AA, only went through the Jackson dealer cause so many people recommended the same person.
Oh well there’s a lot I don’t understand, just wish there was a way to see fords Que and know there wasn’t something Ford or the dealer dropped on their ends. I knew I would be waiting but didn’t think it would be into November (if iam lucky)
Lol I live about 2 mile East from the grass shack lol, iam right off Mich Ave south side of the road next to the Pine tree farmOk, when mine comes in, I'll buy you locals the first one. Meet you at Grass Shack.
You sure it shipped? Mine is showing the same thing, but no “Shipment Date”
It's notoriously finicky, and the system has been abnormally slow these past few days, mach-e and the spreatsheet both show mine as in transit but I have taken delivery on both of them.You sure it shipped? Mine is showing the same thing, but no “Shipment Date”
I got to think we are on the same train but I don't have a car # so I'll watch your updates. Hope they get that train moving along. Mine fell off the tracker don't know why.View attachment 32388
Slow start for my trucks trip to Oregon. I'm hoping it'll be a more direct shot west now that it cleared the Chicago area.
Four travel days so far...
Yeah, I saw Grass Lake and figured it'd be perfect. We can class the joint up with a bunch of fat super duties out front.Lol I live about 2 mile East from the grass shack lol, iam right off Mich Ave south side of the road next to the Pine tree farm