FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Window stickers usually pop a week before the scheduled build week, so could show up sometime this week.

replace the xxxx's with your vin in link below to check and see if WS is up.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXXXX


other trackers - utilize vin and order number and also provide window sticker link same as above.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
I will also mention that you can put in a VIN without an order number on the Mach E tracker and it will pull up a WS when you click the Window Sticker button (once a WS is available).
 
I'm down if my truck actually shows up lol

My best advice lately for people that aren't getting their truck quick enough, that also ordered a while ago, has been just order another one. In your case they might arrive around the same time. 🤣🤣
 
My best advice lately for people that aren't getting their truck quick enough, that also ordered a while ago, has been just order another one. In your case they might arrive around the same time. 🤣🤣
Where did you Michigan guys order your trucks ? Ordered mine from the dealer in Jackson MI, 5/28 nothing besides “Order Confirmed”
 
I will also mention that you can put in a VIN without an order number on the Mach E tracker and it will pull up a WS when you click the Window Sticker button (once a WS is available).
Thank you for the Web Link, just caught it and filled in my VIN and POW I now have a WS!!! Build date 9/10/2021. (Order date 4/21/2021)
 
Where did you Michigan guys order your trucks ? Ordered mine from the dealer in Jackson MI, 5/28 nothing besides “Order Confirmed”
Ann Arbor, though I had conversations with Jackson, Lansing, and Coldwater. All were pretty bad as far as communication and attitude. Finally went with AA because of a little extra effort on their part and because of a promised rebate that none of the others would acknowledge. But poor communication from Ann Arbor ever since the order on 7/8. I'm trying not to complain since I know you and a lot of others on here have been dealing with it even longer, and I'm glad for you super cool dudes that have your builds. But...... yeah..... dang.
 
Ann Arbor, though I had conversations with Jackson, Lansing, and Coldwater. All were pretty bad as far as communication and attitude. Finally went with AA because of a little extra effort on their part and because of a promised rebate that none of the others would acknowledge. But poor communication from Ann Arbor ever since the order on 7/8. I'm trying not to complain since I know you and a lot of others on here have been dealing with it even longer, and I'm glad for you super cool dudes that have your builds. But...... yeah..... dang.
Wish id known you sooner, I would've set you up with my dealer
 
Ann Arbor, though I had conversations with Jackson, Lansing, and Coldwater. All were pretty bad as far as communication and attitude. Finally went with AA because of a little extra effort on their part and because of a promised rebate that none of the others would acknowledge. But poor communication from Ann Arbor ever since the order on 7/8. I'm trying not to complain since I know you and a lot of others on here have been dealing with it even longer, and I'm glad for you super cool dudes that have your builds. But...... yeah..... dang.
Lol, yep my last superduty I bought from AA, only went through the Jackson dealer cause so many people recommended the same person.
Oh well there’s a lot I don’t understand, just wish there was a way to see fords Que and know there wasn’t something Ford or the dealer dropped on their ends. I knew I would be waiting but didn’t think it would be into November (if iam lucky)
 
I ordered mine as fleet. End of May. Order might not have technically went through until first week of June. Anyway. Anyone here with a fleet order? My dealer says still no movement on my fleet order. Appears they’re pulling almost only retail from what he sees he’s Thinking about popping a retail order in and seeing which is pulled first
 
My best advice lately for people that aren't getting their truck quick enough, that also ordered a while ago, has been just order another one. In your case they might arrive around the same time. 🤣🤣


My advice is to look at ford.com dealer inventory. They show vehicles that are dealer ordered way before they show up on the actual dealer website. I think a lot of people truck shopping are just browsing their local dealers websites and aren't seeing what's soon to be available.

I was able to find an F350 that had what I wanted minus the tremor package (6.7, lariat ultimate, tow package, 3.55 gearing, black package, etc) that was headed to the dealer that I have my current order with. ( I missed a Tremor this way by 2 days!) I put a deposit on that truck (Dealer ETA 10/7) and if for some reason my order gets a build date in that time frame I have the option to swap back to the tremor.

The hard part is finding a dealer willing to do the same pricing on your custom order vs a dealer ordered vehicle. A few dealers around me will do invoice on custom orders but won't budge off of MSRP for dealer ordered or vehicles on the lot. If you have any sales manager friends now is the time to call in that favor.

I'm kinda bummed I'm not getting the tremor package but truth be told I would never use different driving modes. Doing any serious off-roading in an $80k truck is terrifying to me. My current F-150 has never let me down and it's bone stock. If anything I'll swap wheels and tires to make forest service roads a little easier to handle.
 
Lol, yep my last superduty I bought from AA, only went through the Jackson dealer cause so many people recommended the same person.
Oh well there’s a lot I don’t understand, just wish there was a way to see fords Que and know there wasn’t something Ford or the dealer dropped on their ends. I knew I would be waiting but didn’t think it would be into November (if iam lucky)
Oh well... I just keep telling myself that Extang hasn't even come out with a 2022 tonneau for the 350 yet. What's my hurry? Must be an Ann Arbor thing. Maybe they're all working with Harbaugh's business plan.
 
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 1.36.18 PM.png

Slow start for my trucks trip to Oregon. I'm hoping it'll be a more direct shot west now that it cleared the Chicago area.
Four travel days so far...
 
Window sticker finally updated to the "concrete" version today! First window sticker available 8/23, updated 8/31. Hoping to be built today/tomorrow, and praying for a quick delivery (only 2 hours away from plant)
View attachment 32341
Awesome, and hi neighbor…lol
 
I ordered through Bill Brown in Livonia, MI. They have a high allocation - ordered in mid-June and picking it up right now!
PXL_20210831_205720726.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom