FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ahh okay that makes sense. Was it on the way during that 2 weeks before it updated? Or had it not left the factory until the status changed?
Great question! I have no idea lol. My truck did need to go to GFX for a bedliner and other accessories so it could have been there. But the shipment date as shown by the Mach-E tracker shows the same date I got the shipped notification, so it seems like it wasn't that the trackers weren't out of date.
 
Last edited:
Just a good update for me…. Ordered 7/2, confirmed 7/7. Build date was last week and said built on 26th and shipped 28th. Checked with dealer today and said it may be here next week👍. I had bed liner and 5th wheel prep also
 
I spend a lot of time off road in the mountains and desert. We do a lot of extreme long range shooting out here. The off-road capability will come in handy. I all most went with the Power Wagon but just don't want a black interior!! To hot here in the summer... Oh and only going to be 109 here today.View attachment 32239
When you say “extreme long range” what is that? Just curious, we have a range set up of over a mile. Most folks have a sturgeon 338 Lapua set up. Some of them head out to Raton, NM for their competitions too. I’ll have to attach some videos of 15lbs of tannerite! #boom
 
Sa

Same situation here! 4/20 was originally xlt 22 f350 tremor. Changed 7/13 to lariat value 22 Tremor F350.
Nothing. Though Ford marketing said unscheduled clean
Went to another high volume dealer today and put in a order for 22 F350 Platinum tremor carbonized gray, no AS..whichever shows up first I'll buy.
Seems like there’s a handful of people Ford has just totally written off and most of em are on here 😂. (Not actually funny, just starting to get used to the pain).
I thought about trying to order another one and see which came in first. Unfortunately for me that means a 3 hour trip each way up to Phoenix and back.
The other part of my woes have been dealership related…. My mishaps actually started in March.. Tried to order a 2021 but I never even received a return call from the local dealer (and I called them every other day). So I missed the 21my cutoff. They have terrible business practices and have no interest In trying to fix their screw up (or keeping me as a customer). Wasn’t happy with any of the results I was getting in Tucson either.
 
Seems like there’s a handful of people Ford has just totally written off and most of em are on here 😂. (Not actually funny, just starting to get used to the pain).
I thought about trying to order another one and see which came in first. Unfortunately for me that means a 3 hour trip each way up to Phoenix and back.
The other part of my woes have been dealership related…. My mishaps actually started in March.. Tried to order a 2021 but I never even received a return call from the local dealer (and I called them every other day). So I missed the 21my cutoff. They have terrible business practices and have no interest In trying to fix their screw up (or keeping me as a customer). Wasn’t happy with any of the results I was getting in Tucson either.
Try to order the second one from a different dealer. Might get a better dealer and a truck quicker.
 
Are they scheduling again this Thursday?
Yes they are.

fbrJo0t.jpg
 
Try Haidlen Ford. Ask for Erich I know he got a few 22 in last week pre sold but I got mine from him at a great price and did not take a lit if time to be delivered.
 
Yes they are.

fbrJo0t.jpg

Come here you little scheduling terd. Now is the time. We’ve talked about this. You’ve trained for this. Let’s get it done!
 
New here and confused. Ordered 22MY Lariat 6.7 PSD, ultimate, black package, etc. Ordered 4/6 and confirmed same day. COVP all done. Ford says build date 9/6 (moved up from 9/20). When and how do you get a window sticker and track the build (outside of Ford emails)?
 
I ordered a Platinum with the 6.7 Liter Diesel on 4/17. It did not include either the moonroof or adaptive steering. I asked my sales rep for a status update a couple of weeks ago and he said it was an unscheduled clean build, indicating nothing is holding up production. He said he would let me know when a VIN number was assigned. I was hoping to get it by October, but it’s not looking good…
 
New here and confused. Ordered 22MY Lariat 6.7 PSD, ultimate, black package, etc. Ordered 4/6 and confirmed same day. COVP all done. Ford says build date 9/6 (moved up from 9/20). When and how do you get a window sticker and track the build (outside of Ford emails)?
Head over to blueovalforums.com and do a bit of reading. You can get all the info there.
 
Recieved another PCO today not good on Superduty and only good until the end of September. F... you F...
I received several for F-150 and the SUV vehicles too. Don't see how others are getting PCO's for Super Duty, and don't think I've ever gotten one. For has never discounted these trucks like they do other vehicles
 
Back
Top Bottom