FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Sa
Alright I’ve been a lurker and finally had to post a vent because I’m at my wits end with the process and seeing all these late orders with VIN’s and build dates…

Initial order was confirmed on 4-16-21 for an XLT tremor. I had a VIN and build date of 9-20-21. XLT tremors got axed and had to upgrade to the Lariat.

Dealship and salesman have been great (when I stay on them)! They stepped up in a big way and covered half the cost of the upgrade in trim levels.

I called Ford marketing today with the sales code and order number, rep was great but didn’t have any information other than it’s being held up for an unknown reason and still has no VIN assigned.

If it ever gets the VIN assigned…
2022 f250 lariat value pack
Carbonized Grey
6.7 diesel
Tremor
Same situation here! 4/20 was originally xlt 22 f350 tremor. Changed 7/13 to lariat value 22 Tremor F350.
Nothing. Though Ford marketing said unscheduled clean
Went to another high volume dealer today and put in a order for 22 F350 Platinum tremor carbonized gray, no AS..whichever shows up first I'll buy.
 
It is alive!!! Just received call that it arrived. Pics from dealer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2181.webp
    IMG_2181.webp
    467.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2182.webp
    IMG_2182.webp
    388.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2183.webp
    IMG_2183.webp
    442.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2184.webp
    IMG_2184.webp
    228.2 KB · Views: 146
I wonder if that’s basically what my date is. I’m still thinking I’ll be picking up the truck in November. I always promised myself I would not buy a new vehicle in the salt/snow. Yet here I am.

I wonder if Ford ships trucks with winter mix fuel to New England during the cold months. I’d assume so.
That's my "target" for a 7/5 order w/ AS--November.
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
Had the Amp steps on my Silverado. I loved them, when they worked. For the most part they were trouble free, but obvious issues arose in the winter with the snow/slush. Drove me nuts when they wouldn’t fully retract.
 

Attachments

  • 6D6EA58D-A298-46FC-AF41-C1E84967B88D.webp
    6D6EA58D-A298-46FC-AF41-C1E84967B88D.webp
    494 KB · Views: 50
I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with my build. Says it was built on 8/25 then released on 8/26. Status shows “Awaiting Shipment” but no updates since then. Jack Cooper tracking says pending as well. Says it should arrive at the dealership in 28 days. Dealer is semi-useless, unless I turn up there and refuse to leave without an update. So frustrating.
 
Ordered 4/14. Built 8/5. Delivered today without tracker ever updating. Finally!!
Mine was built on 8/24 and awaiting shipment but the days count down. It also says estimated 9/17. I'm wondering of mine will be like yours, not update and show up.

I just want to buy plane tickets asap and tell work I'll be off for a week.
 
Mine was built on 8/24 and awaiting shipment but the days count down. It also says estimated 9/17. I'm wondering of mine will be like yours, not update and show up.

I just want to buy plane tickets asap and tell work I'll be off for a week.
Mine was built on the 26th. More changed again today, where before it said delivery the 14th, now it says built and shipped, and on the Mach-E it shows delivery between the 8th and 14th
 
Mine was built on the 26th. More changed again today, where before it said delivery the 14th, now it says built and shipped, and on the Mach-E it shows delivery between the 8th and 14th
Awesome, glad to see you'll have your beast soon. Mine has said built since last Wednesday and just continues to count down days.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210830-090446_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20210830-090446_Chrome.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210830-090419_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20210830-090419_Chrome.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 45
I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with my build. Says it was built on 8/25 then released on 8/26. Status shows “Awaiting Shipment” but no updates since then. Jack Cooper tracking says pending as well. Says it should arrive at the dealership in 28 days. Dealer is semi-useless, unless I turn up there and refuse to leave without an update. So frustrating.
looks like you got 24 more days then!
 
I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with my build. Says it was built on 8/25 then released on 8/26. Status shows “Awaiting Shipment” but no updates since then. Jack Cooper tracking says pending as well. Says it should arrive at the dealership in 28 days. Dealer is semi-useless, unless I turn up there and refuse to leave without an update. So frustrating.
Mine showed awaiting shipment for a solid 2 weeks before its status changed to "Shipped". So you could just have more time to wait.

After a week at "Awaiting Shipment" I pinged my salesman and he said it could take 2-4 weeks for it to be shipped.
 
Mine showed awaiting shipment for a solid 2 weeks before its status changed to "Shipped". So you could just have more time to wait.

After a week at "Awaiting Shipment" I pinged my salesman and he said it could take 2-4 weeks for it to be shipped.
Ahh okay that makes sense. Was it on the way during that 2 weeks before it updated? Or had it not left the factory until the status changed?
 
Back
Top Bottom