FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I love the steps on my raptor! They have taken some serious abuse and for that reason alone is why I didn't get the power steps. For what they have went through, they should of been ripped off or extremely bent. The wife also doesn't like power steps either so..... haha
 
Poor now. But I’ll be poorer after buying the truck.
Ain't it the truth brother. Best to buy now before these things get even more expensive.
 
Has anyone's CSX tracking information seemed to just stop updating. Last week I was getting regular updates when I called and now my truck has been stuck in Wellington Kansas since 8-27. Shipped on 8-17. Going to Texas Panhandle area.
 
I have the power footboards.. Have on my current ride as well.. I had to think about I but I do remember it snowing here in 2017 about 1 1/2 inches. Don't get much snow in NW AZ.
Pretty similar climate to Vermont. 😝. I need to visit Arizona too. My aunt (passed now) lived in Tucson for years. I think it would be fun to drive around the desert a bit.
 
Truck is on its way to Jonesboro Arkansas now.

JklJ70T.png
Mine is still here...


Truck is at the dealer!!!!!!!!!! @Bluezilla - how about yours??
Damn, congrats! Mine is still stuck in the yard with Jethro, Billy Bob, Jasper, and Earl. Probably cleaning the Grizzley remnants out of the interior and that stray funyun out of the area between the tailgate and the bed.
 
Mine is still here...



Damn, congrats! Mine is still stuck in the yard with Jethro, Billy Bob, Jasper, and Earl. Probably cleaning the Grizzley remnants out of the interior and that stray funyun out of the area between the tailgate and the bed.
Cleetus is on it sir! I assure you we have our best man on the job.
 
Mine is still here...



Damn, congrats! Mine is still stuck in the yard with Jethro, Billy Bob, Jasper, and Earl. Probably cleaning the Grizzley remnants out of the interior and that stray funyun out of the area between the tailgate and the bed.
Mine must have won the blue vs. white tug of war... sorry man
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
Had them on an Expedition and on an F-150. Not sure if the salt is an issue (I wouldn't think so) or not -- we don't have much salt on the roads here. Eventually had to replace the motors, which are not cheap, but very easy to put on (15-20 minutes). I took one of the motors apart (they use one-way screws to make it difficult) and the gears were stripped. Guessing the reason they failed was due to people stepping on the rails before they were fully deployed (this happens more than you would think). I would still get them again despite this mainly because:
1. Ladies like them better because they are typically lower and wider and easier to get into the vehicle if wearing a dress/skirt.
2. Ice and dirt don't get on them much because they retract.

If just me using the truck, I wouldn't get them because they will need to be replaced at some point. If you make sure passengers don't step on them too soon, they'll probably last a lot longer. I'd say the Expedition motors lasted around 6-7 years.
 
I spend a lot of time off road in the mountains and desert. We do a lot of extreme long range shooting out here. The off-road capability will come in handy. I all most went with the Power Wagon but just don't want a black interior!! To hot here in the summer... Oh and only going to be 109 here today.
SILVER CREEK ROAD.webp
 
Had them on an Expedition and on an F-150. Not sure if the salt is an issue (I wouldn't think so) or not -- we don't have much salt on the roads here. Eventually had to replace the motors, which are not cheap, but very easy to put on (15-20 minutes). I took one of the motors apart (they use one-way screws to make it difficult) and the gears were stripped. Guessing the reason they failed was due to people stepping on the rails before they were fully deployed (this happens more than you would think). I would still get them again despite this mainly because:
1. Ladies like them better because they are typically lower and wider and easier to get into the vehicle if wearing a dress/skirt.
2. Ice and dirt don't get on them much because they retract.

If just me using the truck, I wouldn't get them because they will need to be replaced at some point. If you make sure passengers don't step on them too soon, they'll probably last a lot longer. I'd say the Expedition motors lasted around 6-7 years.
This post is 100% spot on.

8FEB6049-4904-461D-A5DD-40E091C38E93.webp
 
I spend a lot of time off road in the mountains and desert. We do a lot of extreme long range shooting out here. The off-road capability will come in handy. I all most went with the Power Wagon but just don't want a black interior!! To hot here in the summer... Oh and only going to be 109 here today.View attachment 32239
Beautiful country! I’d love to visit. Seems like a stepping into a Clint Eastwood movie.
 
I don’t understand why there are decisions and rules like this. I’ve read where sold orders cause problems like this, and how the showroom floor matters. A new dealer gets more love than an established one. I’m more of a free market kinda guy.

Very sorry to hear your news.
Sorry to hear this. πŸ‘‚
 
I voted against the power steps. Now I am just board and feel like putting in a change request. What do you guys think about power steps for New England salt? That’s the reason I didn’t select it.
If you lube em and keep up on that you should be good--Esp power washing of them frequently. Otherwise no. Didn't get them on mine but I am plowing. See em all the time in shop esp on trucks people use in mud snow etc.
 
If you lube em and keep up on that you should be good--Esp power washing of them frequently. Otherwise no. Didn't get them on mine but I am plowing. See em all the time in shop esp on trucks people use in mud snow etc.
Thank you thank you. I’m going to bail on the idea. I have enough items that require my time. Lol.
 
i have some "9Normal" window sticker shenanigans going on.. my build date keeps bouncing around, it has went from August 25th to the 26th than to August 29th and now back to 27th... any idea what this indicates ?

both the tracker and Mach-E website shows nothing for production date, it was sent to plant on the 20th
 
Back
Top Bottom