FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

It's a new color called Ford Zero, and they go heavy on the clear coat
Hidden benefit of this color: If you get sick of it, just move it against a different backdrop...
 
Ford site finally updated! She's built with expected dealer delivery on 9/22. Fingers crossed for the fabled 10 day early delivery.
SmartSelect_20210829-121122_Samsung Internet.webp
 
Looks good - few questions:

Would you say your truck is deep dark blue?

Does is have a purple hue to it?

Is there an metallic flake in paint?

May have to change my order color from Black - last 3 trucks have been black - but this might be a nice change.
It’s definitely a deep dark blue with metallic flake. I wouldn’t say purple though. If you like black and are looking for a change, I bet you would love this color. Sometimes it is black but turns blue right at the perfect times. 😉
 
Looks good - few questions:

Would you say your truck is deep dark blue?

Does is have a purple hue to it?

Is there an metallic flake in paint?

May have to change my order color from Black - last 3 trucks have been black - but this might be a nice change.
The trucks look black unless in bright light. I've never seen the purple keep talking about. There is a ton of flake in it.
 

Attachments

  • 115616.webp
    115616.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 125
The trucks look black unless in bright light. I've never seen the purple keep talking about. There is a ton of flake in it.
i have one on order, AMB w. stone grey.

i think the color is difficult to capture on camera.
 
Just got an email from Ford...build date slipped to 20 OCT from 13 SEP...it was JUL and AUG before that...ordered in MAR...adaptive steering... it's the rain from Ida running down my face I swear...
 
Just got an email from Ford...build date slipped to 20 OCT from 13 SEP...it was JUL and AUG before that...ordered in MAR...adaptive steering... it's the rain from Ida running down my face I swear...
I wonder if that’s basically what my date is. I’m still thinking I’ll be picking up the truck in November. I always promised myself I would not buy a new vehicle in the salt/snow. Yet here I am.

I wonder if Ford ships trucks with winter mix fuel to New England during the cold months. I’d assume so.
 
Finally got the email my truck has been built yesterday at 5:42pm and another email that it has been shipped at 4:35am this morning. I don't think I'm going to torture myself by trying to get a railcar number. Window sticker still says convoy. Estimated arrival 9/15-9/21.
 
I don’t get it, ordered 5/28 no AS just a tremor mmm and no update since the initial order processed. COVP completed, finally had a decent ford rep she said should be scheduled next week or so no idea how she would know that, dealer says there is nothing on their end they can do?
almost want to put another order in seems the guys who ordered June and July are getting their trucks… I have a salmon trip and hauling a deer in November is gonna be tough without my truck lol
 
I don’t get it, ordered 5/28 no AS just a tremor mmm and no update since the initial order processed. COVP completed, finally had a decent ford rep she said should be scheduled next week or so no idea how she would know that, dealer says there is nothing on their end they can do?
almost want to put another order in seems the guys who ordered June and July are getting their trucks… I have a salmon trip and hauling a deer in November is gonna be tough without my truck lol
So check back in 2 weeks? 😏

I feel your pain! However, I do have AS. I wonder what your dealer allocation was.
 
it seems even when you get a build date, they prioritize the more recently ordered trucks. i had a 8/23 build and the trucks ordered in April/May were built dead last for the build week.
 
So check back in 2 weeks? 😏

I feel your pain! However, I do have AS. I wonder what your dealer allocation was.
Well that was three weeks ago lol so iam just watching the show, dealer did tell me it would be the first tremor they sold. Not sure how their allocation is either, I chose this dealer over a larger dealer now iam curious if that was a mistake.
 
Well that was three weeks ago lol so iam just watching the show, dealer did tell me it would be the first tremor they sold. Not sure how their allocation is either, I chose this dealer over a larger dealer now iam curious if that was a mistake.
Hard to say if it was at this point. It seems like a crapshoot. I hope you have an update soon.
 
it seems even when you get a build date, they prioritize the more recently ordered trucks. i had a 8/23 build and the trucks ordered in April/May were built dead last for the build week.
I think this is a way of stopping the bleeding. What I mean is, Ford then only has one pissed off group of customers. Rather than continuing to piss off customers. The sad part is the pissed off group caught in purgatory becomes red hot. 😡
 
I just called Ford marketing for giggles. Truck is in scheduling status with no new information. No PCOs.

The rep was very sympathetic. She had an amazing voice for radio or narration of a tour of the play boy mansion.

She’d “love to help me again in the future!” Sooooooooo - I think I found Fords new tactic for callers. It was impossible to lose my cool.

🥶🥵
 
Seeing a lot of builds from early still not scheduled. Ordered mine 8/11/21. Email for 8/12/21.. build week 9/27. New email 8/13/21.. build week 9/13/21. Build is a f350 antimatter blue tremor. Lariat Ultimate power steps. Black package . No info since then
 
Back
Top Bottom