WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom!
View attachment 32002
![]()
That looks just like mine
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom!
View attachment 32002
![]()
I've had my Window Sticker since it was sent to plant on 8/19 with a scheduled build day of 8/26. So far, I have not received any other updates, and everything I can see still shows "in production". However, my window sticker did show some changes on 8/26 so I don't know if the truck has been built or not. Yours may get built early (hopefully) but based on the tracker spreadsheet, the actual production date has been about 7-10 days after the sent to plant date, on average.Okay- my original build date was 9/5, with the window sticker being so early, are we seeing these get built earlier than build dates?
Laughed out loud at this, keep fighting the good fight sir!WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom!
View attachment 32002
![]()
Thats awesome Ford added the John Cena package free of charge!WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom!
View attachment 32002
![]()
They are currently estimating 22 days to Eugene. Looks like 20 is about average. Some quicker, some slower. Then there the unicorns that arrive way early.Okay- my original build date was 9/5, with the window sticker being so early, are we seeing these get built earlier than build dates?
@OregonTremorGirl @Oregon_Tremor any insight to how long it’s taking to get from KY to Portland? I know yours was a disaster for a week Oregon tremor but do you have an ETA now?
Here's @Modman and my trucks respective journies, lot of progress over the last few weeks!My truck's journey thus far:
![]()
VERMONSTER only super hero's like you can get a Super Duty that is invisible, I hope you add some color to it so we don't run into you.WOW! I got a call this morning from my dealer! I’m so happy!! He sent me a photo of my truck in front of the showroom!
View attachment 32002
![]()
Good idea! I should buy my wife that costume for delivery day! She’s blonde, so it may not quite work. LolVERMONSTER only super hero's like you can get a Super Duty that is invisible, I hope you add some color to it so we don't run into you.
Say hi to Wonder Women for me lol.
Don't you know it!!!Here's @Modman and my trucks respective journies, lot of progress over the last few weeks!
View attachment 32050
Since y'all brought up wonder woman, I think Gal Gadot (current wonder woman) looks a bit like my daughter. What do you think?VERMONSTER only super hero's like you can get a Super Duty that is invisible, I hope you add some color to it so we don't run into you.
Say hi to Wonder Women for me lol.
I would have never guessed you would be a chatty Kathy esp with that sinister growl lolIt’s insane how we’ve become so chatty. It’s become quite the community. I really enjoy it.
That a new color?That looks just like mine
Since y'all brought up wonder woman, I think Gal Gadot (current wonder woman) looks a bit like my daughter. What do you think?
Definitely!
Built for sure. My situation is literally the exact same, but the tracker shows it’s “Awaiting Shipment”. Wouldn’t be surprised if you called the dealership and they told you the same.I've had my Window Sticker since it was sent to plant on 8/19 with a scheduled build day of 8/26. So far, I have not received any other updates, and everything I can see still shows "in production". However, my window sticker did show some changes on 8/26 so I don't know if the truck has been built or not. Yours may get built early (hopefully) but based on the tracker spreadsheet, the actual production date has been about 7-10 days after the sent to plant date, on average.