it should, they all share information.So, when CSX does a handoff to Union Pacific/BNSF for the last leg, will the phone number for CSX still work? Also wasn't sure if the rail car # would be different.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it should, they all share information.So, when CSX does a handoff to Union Pacific/BNSF for the last leg, will the phone number for CSX still work? Also wasn't sure if the rail car # would be different.
Just wait, I could potentially drive the train with my truck on it lol. We even spot the local autoport. Bet your ass mine don't sit around for days waiting on someone to take it to the dealer.Damn, this is some next level shit. We got someone trying to out-do me:
![]()
Preach! #sidehustleJust wait, I could potentially drive the train with my truck on it lol. We even spot the local autoport. Bet your ass mine don't sit around for days waiting on someone to take it to the dealer.
Wow thanks so much I like it!![]()
F-150 Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]
www.f150gen14.com
Any of you guys try this site for tracking.......I know it says f150 but as long as you have a vin and order # looks like it will pull any Ford vehicle. I think it may be the best one us non Ford employees have access to.
I added it, but I use NEXX and have them all controlled by my phone. Handy when I’m away or coming in on my bike.Totally didnt think of universal garage door because its usually included on lariat. Stupid ford now I gotta buy a new sunvisor!
It’s insane how we’ve become so chatty. It’s become quite the community. I really enjoy it.Congrats! We have made 200 pages and not a whole lot of trucks delivered lol.![]()
Congrats! We have made 200 pages and not a whole lot of trucks delivered lol.![]()
Let's do the government thing and just make a number up. Any number will do. How about 459.Somebody go back and count em up - lets see if it was a truck per page!
Nope…. But @Regular Cab Duallies has liked every postSomebody go back and count em up - lets see if it was a truck per page!
I’m in Queen Creek so I might be hitting you up for some rail tracking, that is, assuming my truck ever gets builtI work for a railroad and will be able to track the rail car when it get shipped to Phoenix soI will have some idea when it will make it to my deale about 250 mile NW of Phoenix.
I used to drive through Queen Creek back when it only took a couple minutes to get through it on the old highway 70. Man how it's grown. I don't see how you are going to get enough water for all those people. I've heard the lakes are about empty. I wish you well. I moved to NC 20 years ago.I’m in Queen Creek so I might be hitting you up for some rail tracking, that is, assuming my truck ever gets built
Post it upOkay- window sticker loaded!! Can someone save me from having to search back and tell me how to read the numbers on the thing?
This is the first, initial window sticker when it's sent to plant. It will later update at the top with your state abbreviation instead of KY and it will go from 7-MEMO(9) to: 9-NORMAL status. Like this:
Cleary that's more trucks delivered than pages in the threadCongrats! We have made 200 pages and not a whole lot of trucks delivered lol.![]()