FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Kinda sad they can get the rail car back to the plant asap but can't deliver trucks to customers quickly lol.
I know Bluezilla and I have both reached out to our respective dealers... Mine is in the same situation as his. You can try reaching out to your dealer and see if there is anything proactive they can do. Just a thought - it may or may not help. My railcar has been touring the eastern US and my truck is probably getting driven by everyone but me.
SpectacularSmugBrahmancow-max-1mb.gif
 
Oh I do feel like a rant may be on the way. Lol. Maybe next Thursday.

In reality, I’ve been through some crap in my life - so this pales in comparison. 😎. All about perspective.
So true! We joke around a lot on here and one thing I really do appreciate is that no one takes anything too seriously - at least I hope they don't. I fell very fortunate that I am in a position to have a $70k+ truck to pull my second home on wheels.
 
I just stumbled upon this gold nugget of information on FTE forum for CSX speed dialing:

Now, if I can figure out a way for Google voice to call this number for me several times a day and transcribe it for me, we'd be golden 💯

@ccw @PhoenixFla @Bluezilla


Here is the keypad lookup for your convenience:

BR6igiE.gif
 
Last edited:
I just stumbled upon this gold nugget of information on FTE forum for CSX speed dialing:

Now, if I can figure out a way for Google voice to call this number for me several times a day and transcribe it for me, we'd be golden 💯

@ccw @PhoenixFla


Here is the keypad lookup for your convenience:

BR6igiE.gif
Oh yeah, learned this the hard way (I think I called 20+ times during my transit week). TTGX = 81814192# then punch in your car #
 
Oh yeah, learned this the hard way (I think I called 20+ times during my transit week). TTGX = 81814192# then punch in your car #
I took the advice in the linked post and created a speed dial contact. I don't have to push anything now, but definitely would like to automate it. Because, WTF not? 😂
 
Damn, this is some next level shit. We got someone trying to out-do me:

WjGM8Cv.png
That is some serious one-upmanship... Next thing I know you will just wave your hand like a Jedi and the rail car will appear before you!
 
I can picture it now... yard folks on lunch smoking a doobie leaning up against my truck and then having lunch on the tailgate and getting funyuns in the area between the tailgate and bed.
Whilst playing doobie brothers on Sync 4.
 
I just wanted to let you all know I can't thank Ford enough for saving me so much money! Only cost to date are the mods I am stock piling. So when the truck does eventually come in - it will be like the mods were free!
 
Well she finally arrived. I got her home and tucked her in. She fit nice in the garage. People keep asking me if I Love her and I tell them, she’s super sexy, but we’re taking it slow, not going to rush things. I’m going to take it easy for the first 500 miles then test her out a little more a higher freeway speed for another 500 miles before I start let her start pulling on stuff. The ways she pulls will really determine if she’s the girl for me. We will see….

A couple things I’ve noticed though that aren’t included that I thought would be in the lariat package are, there’s no up fitter switches (bummer) and there is no universal garage door opener (not that big of a deal). Also there are a lot of buttons with symbols that I’m not familiar with and the OM doesn’t include them in the symbol glossary.

No she’s not black she’s antimatter blue. View attachment 31943View attachment 31945View attachment 31940View attachment 31941View attachment 31942

Looks good - few questions:

Would you say your truck is deep dark blue?

Does is have a purple hue to it?

Is there an metallic flake in paint?

May have to change my order color from Black - last 3 trucks have been black - but this might be a nice change.
 
I can picture it now... yard folks on lunch smoking a doobie leaning up against my truck and then having lunch on the tailgate and getting funyuns in the area between the tailgate and bed.
Yardie1: hey bra, get that chain and let's have a tug of war between that blue truck and white one over there
Yardie2: yo, that shit ain't gonna hold
Yardie1: just f'ing do it and stop harshing my mellow!
5 mins later...
SNAP
Yardie2: woah, that chain busted the shit outta those trucks
Yardie1:. Ahhh, just put em in the back... They won't get em til spring.
 
Last edited:
The up fitter switches and the universal garage door opener are both stand alone options on Lariats. Mine is built awaiting shipment, so, I'm not gonna lie.....I'm a little jealous! ha
Totally didnt think of universal garage door because its usually included on lariat. Stupid ford now I gotta buy a new sunvisor!
 
Back
Top Bottom