FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

View attachment 31903
If you’ve been following my 20 day delay at the factory, well I finally got the built email and it now shows released to ship. It’s a kick in the nuts that my estimated delivery date got pushed back two weeks as well though. Staying positive!!!
I might be the only one left now. Built 8/5 and still awaiting shipment
 
Similar boat here, built and shipped from KY 8/12 vis CSX rail and it has been a clusterfuck since then. 400+ Superduty, Escape, Transits sitting there in New Boston at the CSX yard packed like sardines awaiting Semi trucks with more on the way. What a fucking mess.
Testify brother... I feel your pain!
 
Here is my positive spin for the day - if I had already received my superduty it would have been way harder parking as I dropped the kids off at school today... And I would not have gotten 22mpg there and back like I did in my Ecoboost F150. So I am better off! I keep telling myself this...
 
Testify brother... I feel your pain!
amen-devil.gif
 
is Saturday a good day for some ones truck to be built ? i know it doesn't really matter but thought id ask anyways.
 
Explain the rail car info please. I just got a delivery date of the 14th, though doesn't say built yet
Emailed dealer and he copy and pasted his vehicle visibility report, which included the rail info. Took less than 5 minutes. Superb to deal with. :D
 
CSX tracking is ok but very slow to update (about 2-3 day lag). It's good to have a general idea of where your truck is though 😎
Here is my railcar status. Is this to be concerning, based on yours you shared? @Bluezilla

For some reason I thought yours was in Avon IN or Illinois.

Departed for: Avon IN – Aug 27, 11:40 AM
Delivery: Rose Lake IL – Aug 30, 1:20 PM
 
Last edited:
Thanks for that, my sticker says "CONVOY". Same applies?
No, that is for Rail only. But, some stickers say convoy when they still end up shipping via Rail. So, reach out to your dealer to get the info :)
 
Good video on adaptive steering from 2017. The part of interest comes in at 11:19 when Ford Engineering speaks and then there is a side by side comparison with a Silverado and Ram.

The actual YouTube host drives me crazy and I find him more rude than professional to manufacturers. I don’t think it’s intentional, probably just his personality.

LOL, good ol' Mr Truck.... I do like watching him with the TFL guys doing the tow tests. Here is another one with good info on AS (starts @ 5:15)
 
Here is my railcar status. Is this to be concerning, based on yours you shared? @Bluezilla

For some reason I thought yours was in Avon IN or Illinois.

Departed for: Avon IN – Aug 27, 11:40 AM
Delivery: Rose Lake IL – Aug 30, 1:20 PM
Hard to say, dealer can check VVR to show if there's any activity at the ending point (yours might be Rose Lake or a different location) but I wouldn't expect any updates for a few days.

Updates should appear in this view (as you can see mine doesn't show as loaded or anything). It's funny how Atlas Blue appears as Heath Brown for some reason 🤔

IMG_20210825_212202~2.jpg


My ending point ended up being New Boston/Melvindale, MI, however, my rail car # now shows that it is back in KY which means they've staged my truck somewhere onsite or nearby. Mine has been in this status since 8/15 or 8/16.
 
however, my rail car # now shows that it is back in KY which means they've staged my truck somewhere onsite or nearby. Mine has been in this status since 8/15 or 8/16.
So, they send the same cars back to the Ford plant? Interesting.
 
Back
Top Bottom