FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hey all! Thank you all for the humor and encouragement over the last 190 pages of this thread! I was going to order a tremor but the dealer talked me out of it so don’t shame me for not being a tremor I just like you guys better than other threads 😜.. but I did this morning wake up to an email from Ford that I finally got a vin!! I don’t post to brag but to say that my order was a platinum 250 ordered on 4/24 with AS, moon roof, cameras, bed liner and the 5th wheel prep. But last Monday I finally caved and removed AS, bed liner and 5th wheel prep and was able to get scheduled today with only being priority 15. Hopefully this helps someone else trying to make the decision!
I started out with a non-tremor build but it evolved... Nothing wrong with that at all! Sweet trucks regardless of the exact trim and package... I really think you can't go wrong.
 
So as of about 30 minutes ago, my window sticker changed a bit. It now says today's date at the bottom (was 8/19, the day it was sent to plant) the state and bold numbers at top changed, and it now says rail instead of convoy. My scheduled build day was today. How long has it been after the window stickers change until you guys have gotten the built email from Ford or the status change. I'm hoping they get it built in the next day or two.
Screenshot_20210826-204035_Drive.webp
 
Alright I’ve been a lurker and finally had to post a vent because I’m at my wits end with the process and seeing all these late orders with VIN’s and build dates…

Initial order was confirmed on 4-16-21 for an XLT tremor. I had a VIN and build date of 9-20-21. XLT tremors got axed and had to upgrade to the Lariat.

Dealship and salesman have been great (when I stay on them)! They stepped up in a big way and covered half the cost of the upgrade in trim levels.

I called Ford marketing today with the sales code and order number, rep was great but didn’t have any information other than it’s being held up for an unknown reason and still has no VIN assigned.

If it ever gets the VIN assigned…
2022 f250 lariat value pack
Carbonized Grey
6.7 diesel
Tremor
Welcome to the show. Sounds like you have a decent dealer. I’d think the truck would be coming along, as many of us have determined adaptive steering is a key hold up.

I also like the fact that team April order has another person in it. Not that either of us want to be. There is something more than we understand delaying these trucks.
351866F5-3ED7-4AEA-8053-CD4940C8BC71.webp
 
So as of about 30 minutes ago, my window sticker changed a bit. It now says today's date at the bottom (was 8/19, the day it was sent to plant) the state and bold numbers at top changed, and it now says rail instead of convoy. My scheduled build day was today. How long has it been after the window stickers change until you guys have gotten the built email from Ford or the status change. I'm hoping they get it built in the next day or two.
View attachment 31841
Congrats, you got a concrete mode window sticker (see my post a few pages ago on this meaning): https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/fyi-2022-updated-production-schedule.4072/post-119257

Was built either today, or will be within two days I'd say.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this is helpful or not, but in the last 30 minutes my estimated dealer delivery date changed from 10/3 to 9/29 (under Vehicle Details). Status is still "In Production" with Delivery showing as N/A on the blue status bar.
 
I placed another order today, same truck, but without AS this time (I also recently removed AS from the other truck as well), and from a different dealer. I’m gonna see which one gets a build date first. Something “fun” to tie me over during this wait.
 
Well, I found out the reason that my Tremor wasn’t scheduled. When I ordered in April, the person that entered my order said that they had allocation. They had me come in and sign a copy of my order and copy of my drivers license. They are a large dealer. The district manager changed my order to a priority 2. BUT, come to find out, even though sold orders don’t fall under the normal allocation rules, there are even special allocations on abnormal quantities of sold orders. They couldn’t tell me when it would get pulled. Finally a truthful answer. Then they offered me a refund on my deposit. So I am back to square one.
 
Well, I found out the reason that my Tremor wasn’t scheduled. When I ordered in April, the person that entered my order said that they had allocation. They had me come in and sign a copy of my order and copy of my drivers license. They are a large dealer. The district manager changed my order to a priority 2. BUT, come to find out, even though sold orders don’t fall under the normal allocation rules, there are even special allocations on abnormal quantities of sold orders. They couldn’t tell me when it would get pulled. Finally a truthful answer. Then they offered me a refund on my deposit. So I am back to square one.
Sorry man. That really sucks.
 
Welcome to the show. Sounds like you have a decent dealer. I’d think the truck would be coming along, as many of us have determined adaptive steering is a key hold up.

I also like the fact that team April order has another person in it. Not that either of us want to be. There is something more than we understand delaying these trucks.View attachment 31846
I hope your truck gets scheduled soon.
 
Interestingly enough, within 1 day I received notification that I went from production to built! Seriously, hope they didn't do a "FULL BIDEN" on the truck (ie: full retard cause you never go full retard).

I am posting my sticker as well since someone mentioned their Sticker changed from the first time they looked at it to the second time. But, as soon as I saw it was available I downloaded it and also compared it just now with zero changes noted.

My last Ford Truck I ordered, the last Raptor Version early 2019, took them forever to finish building it (bedliner apparently) and ship via rail. This time, the sticker says CONVOY and an ETA of 09/17/21.

Has anyone posted a AAR @ 90 days with good, bad or indifferent? Seeing guys stating MISS-FIRE related issues within days after receipt of their trucks?

Happy hunting.


Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 11.06.52 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 11.13.41 PM.webp
 
Well, I found out the reason that my Tremor wasn’t scheduled. When I ordered in April, the person that entered my order said that they had allocation. They had me come in and sign a copy of my order and copy of my drivers license. They are a large dealer. The district manager changed my order to a priority 2. BUT, come to find out, even though sold orders don’t fall under the normal allocation rules, there are even special allocations on abnormal quantities of sold orders. They couldn’t tell me when it would get pulled. Finally a truthful answer. Then they offered me a refund on my deposit. So I am back to square one.
I don’t understand why there are decisions and rules like this. I’ve read where sold orders cause problems like this, and how the showroom floor matters. A new dealer gets more love than an established one. I’m more of a free market kinda guy.

Very sorry to hear your news.
 
I hope your truck gets scheduled soon.
Thank you, Garrett2002. It’s been a long wait and it looks like it’s going to be even longer. Sitting on a 01 priority code and it doesn’t even matter. I’d think they (adaptive steering) could have been worked out better by Ford, but I understand the country’s supply chain is a mess.
 
Interestingly enough, within 1 day I received notification that I went from production to built! Seriously, hope they didn't do a "FULL BIDEN" on the truck (ie: full retard cause you never go full retard).

I am posting my sticker as well since someone mentioned their Sticker changed from the first time they looked at it to the second time. But, as soon as I saw it was available I downloaded it and also compared it just now with zero changes noted.

My last Ford Truck I ordered, the last Raptor Version early 2019, took them forever to finish building it (bedliner apparently) and ship via rail. This time, the sticker says CONVOY and an ETA of 09/17/21.

Has anyone posted a AAR @ 90 days with good, bad or indifferent? Seeing guys stating MISS-FIRE related issues within days after receipt of their trucks?

Happy hunting.


View attachment 31867
View attachment 31868
Hope it’s true! I’d imagine it is. Let’s hope it does not sit around in the yard! Good luck! Seems like great news!
 
I placed another order today, same truck, but without AS this time (I also recently removed AS from the other truck as well), and from a different dealer. I’m gonna see which one gets a build date first. Something “fun” to tie me over during this wait.
Good idea, will be fun the see how this unfolds - please report out any updates! Nice little two factor mini design of experiments for all you engineering nerds out there.
 
Interestingly enough, within 1 day I received notification that I went from production to built! Seriously, hope they didn't do a "FULL BIDEN" on the truck (ie: full retard cause you never go full retard).

I am posting my sticker as well since someone mentioned their Sticker changed from the first time they looked at it to the second time. But, as soon as I saw it was available I downloaded it and also compared it just now with zero changes noted.

My last Ford Truck I ordered, the last Raptor Version early 2019, took them forever to finish building it (bedliner apparently) and ship via rail. This time, the sticker says CONVOY and an ETA of 09/17/21.

Has anyone posted a AAR @ 90 days with good, bad or indifferent? Seeing guys stating MISS-FIRE related issues within days after receipt of their trucks?

Happy hunting.


View attachment 31867
View attachment 31868
Looks like my status changed to built last night. That means it took them about two days to do my bedliner and add the fifth wheel hitch.
 
Looks like my status changed to built last night. That means it took them about two days to do my bedliner and add the fifth wheel hitch.
That’s pretty great news!
 
Back
Top Bottom