FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes, but like I said, we ordered in March. I don't think the trucks that are showing up are without it 100% of the time.
Only King Ranches have been built with Adaptive Steering so far.
 
Only King Ranches have been built with Adaptive Steering so far.
I didn't know that. I was expecting my truck in September so when it went sideways I strarted poking around and the dealer is not being very helpful. They did order a King Ranch without adaptive steering in May and it already showed up and got delivered. Unreal
 
Well - at least Limitless emailed me that my Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) retrofit LED light is on the way.

Nothing from Ford in regard to the truck I’ll be installing it on. Looks like another swing and a miss Thursday for me.

The mountain of parts continues to grow!

DA63F97D-E9B8-4FA8-BED9-D6CB31C5494D.jpeg
 
Last edited:
boomboom and Charlie_Bravo,

Just curious: did either of you have spray-in liners and/or the fifth wheel hitch? Looks like our build dates were about the same (Mine was 8/24), but status is unchanged. Guessing mine will be a few days longer if you did not do the hitch (or bedliners).
I had the spray in liner. Mine was built 8/23
 
Was hoping to see some movement on my order today but it’s not looking good. Ordered 04/17 and removed AS 07/25, so over a month ago. Still no VIN according to the dealer, but why does it have a 6 digit code next to VIN#? Anyone see anything else on the order that would be holding it up?
 

Attachments

  • 0798ABF2-E098-42B1-89CC-76D6D7F91A40.webp
    0798ABF2-E098-42B1-89CC-76D6D7F91A40.webp
    118.3 KB · Views: 73
Was hoping to see some movement on my order today but it’s not looking good. Ordered 04/17 and removed AS 07/25, so over a month ago. Still no VIN according to the dealer, but why does it have a 6 digit code next to VIN#? Anyone see anything else on the order that would be holding it up?

That seems funky, I ordered a 7.3 Lariat on 4/20 (with AS) and got my VIN in July. Latest schedule says 10/25 for production week, was 8/6, and 9/6 before.
 
That seems funky, I ordered a 7.3 Lariat on 4/20 (with AS) and got my VIN in July. Latest schedule says 10/25 for production week, was 8/6, and 9/6 before.

I ordered a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with AS on 4/6. No Vin, no updates. I finally dropped AS yesterday (8/25) so we will see if anything changes in the next couple of weeks!
 
I ordered a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with AS on 4/6. No Vin, no updates. I finally dropped AS yesterday (8/25) so we will see if anything changes in the next couple of weeks!
It is going to be fun to watch how quickly that affects your order. I hope it does soon, and you get some good news.

Today was the very first day my dedication to adaptive steering began to crack…but I’m not there yet. Not ready to cancel.
 
It is going to be fun to watch how quickly that affects your order. I hope it does soon, and you get some good news.

Today was the very first day my dedication to adaptive steering began to crack…but I’m not there yet. Not ready to cancel.
You need to bro I just talked to some friends of mine that are suppliers they aren't expecting any movement till Nov
 
It is going to be fun to watch how quickly that affects your order. I hope it does soon, and you get some good news.

Today was the very first day my dedication to adaptive steering began to crack…but I’m not there yet. Not ready to cancel.
C' mon Vermonster - Join the Cancel Culture!
Then we can have the same build other than Carpet. So much for 02 Priority and No News being Good News!
Maybe they just lost the sticky note with our contact information?
Happy Scheduling Day!
 
It is going to be fun to watch how quickly that affects your order. I hope it does soon, and you get some good news.

Today was the very first day my dedication to adaptive steering began to crack…but I’m not there yet. Not ready to cancel.
The wait broke me last week and I cancelled AS on Tuesday, No movement to the order on Thursday, SO TODAY better damn well be MONEYBALL day or it's going right back on the order....... Maybe if I keep moving stuff around I'll get pulled so they just get rid of me !
 
Back
Top Bottom