FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Charlie_Bravo, I received the same update 8/25 production ETA 9/16. Our trucks look the same, good luck to you and everyone else for a fast easy build/delivery. Hope the guys that have been waiting the longest get some change/update today!!!
Like wise! Safe deliveries! Look forward to some pics!
 
Received Ford email that it was built. Love how Ford is upping their language 😂

7wCUT13.png
 
Got an email that shows truck is now built! The wait is almost over. View attachment 31793
boomboom and Charlie_Bravo,

Just curious: did either of you have spray-in liners and/or the fifth wheel hitch? Looks like our build dates were about the same (Mine was 8/24), but status is unchanged. Guessing mine will be a few days longer if you did not do the hitch (or bedliners).
 
Vermonster, bro I have never had a conversation with you but you have a hell of a good attitude through this whole BS process. I enjoy your postings . Hope you get yours today!!!
Thank you, CMSU22! Life is too short to be negative, right? Haha!

Not looking too good yet! 🤞
 
boomboom and Charlie_Bravo,

Just curious: did either of you have spray-in liners and/or the fifth wheel hitch? Looks like our build dates were about the same (Mine was 8/24), but status is unchanged. Guessing mine will be a few days longer if you did not do the hitch (or bedliners).
I have both. Seems like it took a week from start of build to completion.
 
I have been tracking mine since it left Kentucky. It was listed as Convoy, but it is rail. It went to Gipson Indiana and this morning it was in Sibley Missouri. Getting closer to the Texas Panhandle. I am just not sure how close it will get dropped off and then trucked. Not sure where the closest rail drop off is. But at least it is moving closer
May I ask how to track the shipment? Thanks.
 
I have both. Seems like it took a week from start of build to completion.
Good to know - thanks! Is the start date when you enter production status or is it when you enter production status and get a build date? I entered production status last Tuesday, but did not see a build date until a week later for 8/24.
 
May I ask how to track the shipment? Thanks.
I got the rail car number from dealer and then followed these instructions put out by Rhines81



CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update
May I ask how to track the shipment? Thanks.
 
Revised my order today and omitted the adaptive steering. Never did get a solid answer from my dealer on whether this puts in the back of the line, but hell it can't hurt at this point. Appreciate all the feedback and advise from you guys!
 
I had gone to the dealer and he told me my truck was done and at the rail yard on 8/23, but now I got this
  • Order Confirmed
    6/30/2021
  • In Production
    8/23/2021
  • Built
    8/25/2021 so maybe the spray in had a delay? Waiting for shipment to happen. Hope all you waiting will get good update news. Oregon Tremor I'll ask them to tie yours to mine and get it here! Vermonster good luck today and O T.
 
I had gone to the dealer and he told me my truck was done and at the rail yard on 8/23, but now I got this
  • Order Confirmed
    6/30/2021
  • In Production
    8/23/2021
  • Built
    8/25/2021 so maybe the spray in had a delay? Waiting for shipment to happen. Hope all you waiting will get good update news. Oregon Tremor I'll ask them to tie yours to mine and get it here! Vermonster good luck today and O T.
Your dealer must have mis-read his info
 
I just tracked my railcar and it is currently in Baldwin, FL. That means either my truck became a snowbird a few months early or it was offloaded in Michigan and is sitting in a CSX lot somewhere.
 
I just tracked my railcar and it is currently in Baldwin, FL. That means either my truck became a snowbird a few months early or it was offloaded in Michigan and is sitting in a CSX lot somewhere.
Sure it was loaded? Maybe they'll pick it up on the way back.
 
Back
Top Bottom