FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Thank you for the info. I think I now have ruled out almost everything that could be holding up the truck at the factory.
What about the power moon roof? Seems unlikely with the number of trucks being shipped out within a couple days of build.
I am at a loss in this whole thing at this point. Today I asked my dealer to have the regional Ford rep call me about this.....
No moonroof on any of them.
 
Thank you for the info. I think I now have ruled out almost everything that could be holding up the truck at the factory.
What about the power moon roof? Seems unlikely with the number of trucks being shipped out within a couple days of build.
I am at a loss in this whole thing at this point. Today I asked my dealer to have the regional Ford rep call me about this.....
@Oregon_Tremor I went back and re ran your vin. Build is 8/6 but no release date. So it is at factory still sorry brother!
 
We’ll, hell….looks like the window sticker went back to “memo” #windowlicker #snozberriestastelikesnozberries
6FF6A5A0-65FB-4FDC-B26E-BD12829E2E52.webp
 
I'll try not to catch him on a bad day. Although for many of us, that is every day until we get our trucks!
Just don't interrupt him while he's enjoying his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti and you'll do fine!

220px-Hannibal_Lecter_in_Silence_of_the_Lambs.webp
 
We’ll, hell….looks like the window sticker went back to “memo” #windowlicker #snozberriestastelikesnozberries
View attachment 31772
It will move back and forth as Ford's various systems sync. Whatever was the "latest" in the production stream is where it is actually sitting.
 
It will move back and forth as Ford's various systems sync. Whatever was the "latest" in the production stream is where it is actually sitting.
Correct! The sticker with the freshest date at the bottom is the one to be trusted. The initial 7-memo(9) one is the oldest one/first generated one.
 
I have been tracking mine since it left Kentucky. It was listed as Convoy, but it is rail. It went to Gipson Indiana and this morning it was in Sibley Missouri. Getting closer to the Texas Panhandle. I am just not sure how close it will get dropped off and then trucked. Not sure where the closest rail drop off is. But at least it is moving closer
 
Last edited:
Charlie_Bravo, I received the same update 8/25 production ETA 9/16. Our trucks look the same, good luck to you and everyone else for a fast easy build/delivery. Hope the guys that have been waiting the longest get some change/update today!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom