FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well not so fast for me....at 8 am this morning Mach-E site showed Build Date of 8/25, ETA End Date 9/16 and it said "estimated to be delivered to dealer in 21 Days" at the top.

11 am it now is back to "in production" and the only date is the Receipt Date of 7/12.

This happen to anyone else today?

The wait is back on I guess.....who knows.....I should just stay off the enterwebs!!!
 
Sure it was loaded? Maybe they'll pick it up on the way back.
I was tracking it from Kentucky to Michigan... I guess I was taking it on faith that it was actually on there!

Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX982003 (Csx Transportation ) Newboston, MI

You know what they say about making assumptions, though... I've been called worse:

donkey.webp
 
boomboom and Charlie_Bravo,

Just curious: did either of you have spray-in liners and/or the fifth wheel hitch? Looks like our build dates were about the same (Mine was 8/24), but status is unchanged. Guessing mine will be a few days longer if you did not do the hitch (or bedliners).
I had the spray in liner.
ult lariat, moonroof UTT, black out that was about all the big stuff
 
Ordered 06/28, scheduled 7/20, build week 8/23. Mach E tracker has said N/A for everything so far but just changed from "in production" to estimated to be delivered to dealer in nAn days. Ford still says "in production" Window sticker says the 9normal and dated 8/19. I did not order anything that should have sent it across the street.
 
Well not so fast for me....at 8 am this morning Mach-E site showed Build Date of 8/25, ETA End Date 9/16 and it said "estimated to be delivered to dealer in 21 Days" at the top.

11 am it now is back to "in production" and the only date is the Receipt Date of 7/12.

This happen to anyone else today?

The wait is back on I guess.....who knows.....I should just stay off the enterwebs!!!
That happened to me yesterday. Late in the evening the information from the morning re-populated.
 
I had gone to the dealer and he told me my truck was done and at the rail yard on 8/23, but now I got this
  • Order Confirmed
    6/30/2021
  • In Production
    8/23/2021
  • Built
    8/25/2021 so maybe the spray in had a delay? Waiting for shipment to happen. Hope all you waiting will get good update news. Oregon Tremor I'll ask them to tie yours to mine and get it here! Vermonster good luck today and O T.
Always appreciate the good vibes and any assist to get that thing to Oregon. I did get a bit of good news this morning. On day 19, my truck was released to get the bed liner. Really hoping for steady good news from this point on!!

if it ships soon, it will hopefully make the 9/9-9/15 arrival window they estimate. 🤞🏻
 
Last edited:
Does anyone on this thread have the capability of looking into the schedule. Me and a buddy ordered March 22nd and initial had a build date of July 26. Then it adjusted to September 20, then back to September 3rd, now the dealer is saying October 22nd build week. We are in Denver, using an established dealer, but I am so mad I could spit that the trucks ordered after ours through the same dealer have been delivered. We ordered fully loaded Lariat trim Tremor trucks. Mine has a front bench seat for crying out loud. Would love to find out exactly what the heck is going on.
 
Does anyone on this thread have the capability of looking into the schedule. Me and a buddy ordered March 22nd and initial had a build date of July 26. Then it adjusted to September 20, then back to September 3rd, now the dealer is saying October 22nd build week. We are in Denver, using an established dealer, but I am so mad I could spit that the trucks ordered after ours through the same dealer have been delivered. We ordered fully loaded Lariat trim Tremor trucks. Mine has a front bench seat for crying out loud. Would love to find out exactly what the heck is going on.
Is Adaptive Steering on your orders? That would be why, if so.
 
Back
Top Bottom