Pretty sure mine was built today. Have the spray in bed liner so prob a next couple of days before it ships…keep ya updated.Anyone with black appearance package w/lariat ultimate get built and shipped out recently?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pretty sure mine was built today. Have the spray in bed liner so prob a next couple of days before it ships…keep ya updated.Anyone with black appearance package w/lariat ultimate get built and shipped out recently?
Post screenshot of your sticker (can edit VIN out if you want). The 13363 number alone isn't enough information.I see some of you posting a number from your sticker and stating it's built? My number on the top is 13363.
If that means anything, let me know
mine eitherNew to the forum here. Hoping someone can shed some light on why my March order still does not have a VIN number yet? From what I hear there is no rhyme or reason for some of this stuff, but sure is frustrating to not have a build date yet with others getting theirs delivered already. 2022 Lariat 7.3. Dealer says they have no information............
Yours is locked in and should be built today or tomorrow I would think.
Hey I cant read I'm here for the pictures!Attention new members who are asking questions: Please read the prior 186 pages BEFORE asking a questions. If you still cannot determine an answer, and have already contacted Ford Marketing and your Ordering Dealer, then you may post your question.
Lmao. I’m totally kidding. Keep asking away. We are all in this together!![]()
In that case - here are all my current emotions on this truck build:Hey I cant read I'm here for the pictures!
Silly! Since your from Vermont you gotta do it with maple syrup lol.In that case - here are all my current emotions on this truck build:View attachment 31756
Haha!! Super Troopers style!Silly! Since your from Vermont you gotta do it with maple syrup lol.
Do it meow.Haha!! Super Troopers style!
Iconic silver and black appearance looks awesome. I bet your truck will look great.I didn't get a tremor, I went with a FX4 Iconic Silver/w black appearance package. I only got wheels for the different offset. I wanted them flush with the fenders without having to lift or level.
I did a super troopers scene with my kids. I owned the best car for it! We had such a blast!Do it meow.
Mine is 7614. I'm wondering the same thing. At this point, I'm grasping at any little nugget of information to get me through the night. And tomorrow. Friday, etc.I see some of you posting a number from your sticker and stating it's built? My number on the top is 13363.
If that means anything, let me know
I did a super troopers scene with my kids. I owned the best car for it! We had such a blast!
View attachment 31758Car Ramrod!
That kinds looks like the tree Fred Savage fell out of getting the cat down? What are you up to?I did a super troopers scene with my kids. I owned the best car for it! We had such a blast!
View attachment 31758
Why? You have plenty of time to answer questions while you wait for your truck.Attention new members who are asking questions: Please read the prior 186 pages BEFORE asking a questions. If you still cannot determine an answer, and have already contacted Ford Marketing and your Ordering Dealer, then you may post your question.
Lmao. I’m totally kidding. Keep asking away. We are all in this together!![]()
Yes sir and thanks good luck to everyone on getting there ride quicklyGotcha. That makes a lot of sense. Well, it lived a good life with that many miles anyways!
Facking laughing my ass off! That was perfect!Why? You have plenty of time to answer questions while you wait for your truck.![]()