That color looks nice with the spot packageTruck arrived at dealer today!! So pumped!! Dealer is getting the box sprayed and some of the other accessories that might have held it up in production. Will be picking up first of next week
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That color looks nice with the spot packageTruck arrived at dealer today!! So pumped!! Dealer is getting the box sprayed and some of the other accessories that might have held it up in production. Will be picking up first of next week
Bed liner and 5th wheel hitch here. Was 'produced' yesterday but still says in production. I'm also in TX, like you.Any of you that got your truck built this week have a bed liner and 5th wheel hitch? According to
the dealer site it was schedule to week on 7-15-2021, schedule to day on 7-29-2021, sent to plant on 8-18-2021, then nothing. No updates since “in production” on Ford and Mach.
Where did you see that yours was produced?Bed liner and 5th wheel hitch here. Was 'produced' yesterday but still says in production. I'm also in TX, like you.
Must be a backlog at GFX across the street where they do the spray in liners.
Tracking spreadsheet has a column for 'Production Date'Where did you see that yours was produced?
I’m now in 19 days past my build day of 8/6. Only have the bed liner accessory. No update, no change, no communication.Any of you that got your truck built this week have a bed liner and 5th wheel hitch? According to
the dealer site it was schedule to week on 7-15-2021, schedule to day on 7-29-2021, sent to plant on 8-18-2021, then nothing. No updates since “in production” on Ford and Mach.
Liner and 5th wheel prep. Looking like it took 1-2 days for those.Any of you that got your truck built this week have a bed liner and 5th wheel hitch? According to
the dealer site it was schedule to week on 7-15-2021, schedule to day on 7-29-2021, sent to plant on 8-18-2021, then nothing. No updates since “in production” on Ford and Mach.
It’s not a dance for my truck. I still have no info. That was a dance for a fellow bro in waiting.Hate you right now!Love you later tho!
![]()
I didn't get a tremor, I went with a FX4 Iconic Silver/w black appearance package. I only got wheels for the different offset. I wanted them flush with the fenders without having to lift or level.Just got a diamondback HD bed cover and amp bedstep that was a group buy here. besides tint and possible linex no other plans currently. I like the stock tremor wheels and will probably keep them.
well get over here and dance on the hood of that tractor lolIt’s not a dance for my truck. I still have no info. That was a dance for a fellow bro in waiting.
You gave me hope. That’s great news!My truck was built yesterday! Four days ahead of schedule![]()
Thank you! I actually took another dealer customer's spot that dropped out, so my order date says 4/27/21. Why would my build date be so late? 10/25/21.Welcome to the forum!
Hang tight is all I can say. Read the forum and start preparing to empty your wallet from all of the mods the guys (and gals) do on here.![]()
That would be because of Adaptive Steering most likely.Thank you! I actually took another dealer customer's spot that dropped out, so my order date says 4/27/21. Why would my build date be so late? 10/25/21.
Ah ok. I read that elsewhere too.That would be because of Adaptive Steering most likely.
thank youAh ok. I read that elsewhere too.
Does your build have adaptive steering? That’s a delay.New to the forum here. Hoping someone can shed some light on why my March order still does not have a VIN number yet? From what I hear there is no rhyme or reason for some of this stuff, but sure is frustrating to not have a build date yet with others getting theirs delivered already. 2022 Lariat 7.3. Dealer says they have no information............
Do you have Adaptive Steering?New to the forum here. Hoping someone can shed some light on why my March order still does not have a VIN number yet? From what I hear there is no rhyme or reason for some of this stuff, but sure is frustrating to not have a build date yet with others getting theirs delivered already. 2022 Lariat 7.3. Dealer says they have no information............
New to the forum here. Hoping someone can shed some light on why my March order still does not have a VIN number yet? From what I hear there is no rhyme or reason for some of this stuff, but sure is frustrating to not have a build date yet with others getting theirs delivered already. 2022 Lariat 7.3. Dealer says they have no information............