FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

8/23 build week - My window sticker changed overnight. Yesterday it was 9-NORMAL and now shows 7-MEMO (9). No clue what that means. Maybe its due to the bedliner that comes with the black package? Also changed from RAIL to CONVOY overnight.
 
8/23 build week - My window sticker changed overnight. Yesterday it was 9-NORMAL and now shows 7-MEMO (9). No clue what that means. Maybe its due to the bedliner that comes with the black package? Also changed from RAIL to CONVOY overnight.
9-Normal should be the newer one and sounds like a Ford issue or you are still due for another window sticker update soon before it sticks. Mine went from 7-memo with convoy (default) to 9-normal and rail (makes sense)
 
Mine was built Sunday/Monday. Yesterday morning it was showing an ETA of 9/18 to SW Missouri, then by 5 pm it was showing an ETA of 9/12!!!! Cyberman on the blueovalforums confirmed that my truck has been built, released and awaiting shipment, with an ETA of 9/12!

That's awsome!! Where at in MO are you. I'm about 35 min west of STL....Wentzville, MO. I have been in production since 8/17.
 
That's awsome!! Where at in MO are you. I'm about 35 min west of STL....Wentzville, MO. I have been in production since 8/17.
I'm in Springfield. Mine went into "production" around the same time as you then.
 
I'm in Springfield. Mine went into "production" around the same time as you then.
That's encouraging, maybe I will see a change tomorrow. My date on the bottom of my window sticker change from 8/17 to 8/25 today. Don't really know exactly what that means. It crazy to see some of the guys that ordered at the start of the year and still have nothing, I feel for them.
 
Mine was built Sunday/Monday. Yesterday morning it was showing an ETA of 9/18 to SW Missouri, then by 5 pm it was showing an ETA of 9/12!!!! Cyberman on the blueovalforums confirmed that my truck has been built, released and awaiting shipment, with an ETA of 9/12!
Awesome. hope it stays at 9/12. Mine built 8/8, shipped 8/11. original ETA was 8/25. then went to 9/2. Republic Ford outside springfield.
 
Checked this morning through the email from Ford. I hnow ave a window sticker when it was not there a couple days ago. Dealer wants my trade now as he has a buyer but I can't be truckless for too long. I have an email that showed a production date of 8/30. So what is the time frame once you get the window sticker to a rough delivery date?
 
Awesome. hope it stays at 9/12. Mine built 8/8, shipped 8/11. original ETA was 8/25. then went to 9/2. Republic Ford outside springfield.
I live in Springfield, but, my truck is going to Hamilton Ford in Crane. I've never been able to get a salesman at Republic Ford to even acknowledge me, let alone talk to me. Been that way the last 3 trucks that I've bought. Always end up going out of Springfield to buy. The last 2 trucks were through Jimmy Mitchel in Aurora.
 
I live in Springfield, but, my truck is going to Hamilton Ford in Crane. I've never been able to get a salesman at Republic Ford to even acknowledge me, let alone talk to me. Been that way the last 3 trucks that I've bought. Always end up going out of Springfield to buy. The last 2 trucks were through Jimmy Mitchel in Aurora.
wow. you and I have different experiences. I just walked in and said i wanted to order a Super duty. I will be the guy with Rapid Red sport with the 7.3 in hopefully less than a week.
 
wow. you and I have different experiences. I just walked in and said i wanted to order a Super duty. I will be the guy with Rapid Red sport with the 7.3 in hopefully less than a week.
Can't wait to see both of our trucks! Got anything to go on it yet? I've got wheels/tires, tremor air dam, ordering window visors and bed cover as soon as it gets here. I have the stock tires already sold(using that cash for window visors, tint, and bed cover). My dad sells a ton on Ebay, so, he's going to sell my stock black appearance package wheels for me.
 
pzRX2U5.png
So more like 20 days 😁
 
Can't wait to see both of our trucks! Got anything to go on it yet? I've got wheels/tires, tremor air dam, ordering window visors and bed cover as soon as it gets here. I have the stock tires already sold(using that cash for window visors, tint, and bed cover). My dad sells a ton on Ebay, so, he's going to sell my stock black appearance package wheels for me.
Just got a diamondback HD bed cover and amp bedstep that was a group buy here. besides tint and possible linex no other plans currently. I like the stock tremor wheels and will probably keep them.
 
BroncoHooves, you should know I sat through the entire 7 minutes of that video. I couldn't turn away.
Good deal! Nice clean dancing with no twerking. 😂
 
Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom