FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered my F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor on 5/24 and dropped AS 7/15. Called Ford marketing today and was told it’s still in order processing. (Sobs into pillow while crushing 5th White Claw and punishes wallet with more Tremor accessories.)

But in all reality, I’m pulling for Vermonster and Aquaman.
This post made my day. I spent most of my day glued to my day job, and didn’t get on the forum until now.

I bet I see zero movement this week. It’s becoming a lot like intermittent fasting. The first few days are hard, then you become overindulged by dizziness and a welcome feeling of euphoria. Zen!

She will get here when she’s done. And if Ford needs to cancel AS they will need to give me a handy…I mean, rebate. Stupid autocorrect.
 
1629852221312.webp
Well after lots of prayer and thoughts. My everyday ride was about to die on me. So this 2021 super duty’s dropped in my lap only 22 miles on it. Couldn’t pass it up so had to cancel my 2022 super duty’s. Couldn’t wait til next year so good luck to the rest of y’all waiting on your orders
 
View attachment 31658Well after lots of prayer and thoughts. My everyday ride was about to die on me. So this 2021 super duty’s dropped in my lap only 22 miles on it. Couldn’t pass it up so had to cancel my 2022 super duty’s. Couldn’t wait til next year so good luck to the rest of y’all waiting on your orders
Congrats on the new ride! Still an amazing truck, and great platform to build up!

Now I'm curious: what was your everyday ride before, and what was dying on it?
 
You think we’ll get anything beyond the 1000 back for the option if they turn it off for the year?
Probably not. I wonder if it will come to that. Maybe Ford will begin shopping Copart for some parts.
 
Probably not. I wonder if it will come to that. Maybe Ford will begin shopping Copart for some parts.
Who said anything about shopping?

EfWK4vT.jpg
 
Last edited:
Red Alert!

I just got off the phone with my dealer in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I had sent him a message asking him to send me an updated invoice for my 2022 F-350 Tremor, since over a month ago I had read that the adaptive steering option was no longer available or it would delay getting the truck scheduled to build. His response has got me very concerned. He said he asked his manager to contact Ford to see if removing the adaptive steering would delay the build. So it sounds like he never removed the option as I told him to do over a month ago, based on what I've read here and on Ford Blue Oval forums. He said I should not listen to rumors on Internet forums. I told him many of the Blue Oval people are Ford employees who know at least as much as he does. He said if Ford had any issues with adaptive steering on Tremor orders, they would have contacted him by now and told him how to proceed.

I placed my order on May 21st. I call Ford Marketing every week, hoping to hear I have a Vin# assigned and a build date. Still in order processing. I asked Ice Capades, over at Blue Oval, to let me know what he thinks, since he has been the one posting messages like this;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
Ordered 7/16 and After I dropped AS per Ice Capades info I got a build week for 9/6 as well. I’ve seen others with AS who ordered way before me get build dates into mid to late October
 
Picking mine up tomorrow, 14 days delivered to Central Utah, 12 days early 😁

F350 Platinum AB w/ roll top cover and every option but no AS, I placed my order on 3/22 for reference
 

Attachments

  • 99608F61-8A60-49C0-8776-823BC959930F.webp
    99608F61-8A60-49C0-8776-823BC959930F.webp
    537.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Picking mine up tomorrow, 14 days delivered to Central Utah, 12 days early 😁

F350 Platinum AB w/ roll top cover and every option but AS
Man, someone really went to town with the Bed Cover crayon writing on the windows haha.
 
Man, someone really went to town with the Bed Cover crayon writing on the windows haha

haha yes they did, guess they must’ve shipped one out without installing the cover prior!

Might’ve been mine, sat at the body shop for two weeks prior to shipping.
 
Gonna wager your salesman doesn’t know squat.
It's hard to know. Of course his response to me telling him what I'm reading on Blue Oval and here and at Ford Enthusiast forums is not to listen to what people say on the internet. Then he tells me he has been doing this 20 years. I wanted to ask him how many other pandemics happened during the past 20 years that disrupted supply chains and shut down Ford assembly lines? I did tell him that I trust people on the Blue Oval forum most of all because many of them state they are Ford employees. They are charing Ford bulletins and trying to help Ford customers. What disappointed me most was I recall bringing this to his attention over a month ago and told him to remove the adaptive steering option then. It only came up today by accident when I asked him to send me an updated invoice of my purchase with the $1000 reduction after removing the option. He told me he never removed it and he will ask his new manager tomorrow to contact Ford and see if ordering an F-350 Lariat with Tremor package and adaptive steering will cause any delays. I sent him a copy of Ice Capades message on Blue Oval that seemed to make it clear what the situation is;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)

I would hate to find out we should have removed the option over a month ago and that now it will cause a major delay in my truck getting scheduled to build. I want to believe my dealer knows what he is doing. I am looking forward to him calling me tomorrow and updating me. Thank you for your reply and to all the others showing support for each other during these trying times.
 
Update: my window sticker just switched to 'concrete status' (my coined term). State switched over from KY to TX and got a 9-NORMAL status, and now shows Rail instead of Convoy! Ramp One info changed as well.

:D

2Zjohee.png
 
my sequence number is 16227 and is supposed to be built today 🤷‍♂️
@Floods Just got my concrete sequence number and mine is more than 700 before yours even though the dealer said I'm scheduled for the 28th build. Some funny business going on. 🤔
 
Gotta go back and read. The numbers repeat.
Lol, I'm the one who posted that they repeat 😂 :

 
@Floods Just got my concrete sequence number and mine is more than 700 before yours even though the dealer said I'm scheduled for the 28th build. Some funny business going on. 🤔
Nice! i dont know what the hell is happening either and honestly i dont care. i need to take all the delays i can get. i think this truck might be here before my 90 day x plan requirement kicks in so id honestly be happy if i got delayed a month or so. my 90 days of membership is OCT 11 so if the truck gets here any earlier i dont think my pin is valid.
 
Nice! i dont know what the hell is happening either and honestly i dont care. i need to take all the delays i can get. i think this truck might be here before my 90 day x plan requirement kicks in so id honestly be happy if i got delayed a month or so. my 90 days of membership is OCT 11 so if the truck gets here any earlier i dont think my pin is valid.
Only thing I can think of is that I was bumped up in production for some reason. I think we'll know tomorrow once we see the '22 tracking spreadsheet update.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom