FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck arrived at dealer today!! So pumped!! Dealer is getting the box sprayed and some of the other accessories that might have held it up in production. Will be picking up first of next week
 

Attachments

  • 17611D69-DD7B-47F6-BE00-BD4EB2B000B4.webp
    17611D69-DD7B-47F6-BE00-BD4EB2B000B4.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 122
translation:

Probably everything is so here, but tomorrow I will get a consultation and add it!

??
 
@Big_Ed Are they still running 3 shifts this week?
Yes, but keep in mind, they don‘t run 24/7 x 365. There are two day shifts that work 7 days, but only one night shift. Nights usually run 3 to 4 on, 2 or 3 off, and every other weekend.
 
Last edited:
my sequence number is 16227 and is supposed to be built today 🤷‍♂️
Darn, there goes the notion of following sequence numbers out the window. 😩

Guess they don't make any sense either.
 
Darn, there goes the notion of following sequence numbers out the window. 😩

Guess they don't make any sense either.
i cannot verify that my truck is supposed to be built today. i havent physically seen the vehicle visibility report personally. This was information my dealer gave me on 8/13 when i asked him if i had a build day assigned. so maybe i could have been kicked further down the line this week
 
Red Alert!

I just got off the phone with my dealer in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I had sent him a message asking him to send me an updated invoice for my 2022 F-350 Tremor, since over a month ago I had read that the adaptive steering option was no longer available or it would delay getting the truck scheduled to build. His response has got me very concerned. He said he asked his manager to contact Ford to see if removing the adaptive steering would delay the build. So it sounds like he never removed the option as I told him to do over a month ago, based on what I've read here and on Ford Blue Oval forums. He said I should not listen to rumors on Internet forums. I told him many of the Blue Oval people are Ford employees who know at least as much as he does. He said if Ford had any issues with adaptive steering on Tremor orders, they would have contacted him by now and told him how to proceed.

I placed my order on May 21st. I call Ford Marketing every week, hoping to hear I have a Vin# assigned and a build date. Still in order processing. I asked Ice Capades, over at Blue Oval, to let me know what he thinks, since he has been the one posting messages like this;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
 
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
Yes, the same insight as you have read on Blue oval forum. The recommendation is to remove it from the order. Adaptive steering is a controversial option anyways.
 
Red Alert!

I just got off the phone with my dealer in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I had sent him a message asking him to send me an updated invoice for my 2022 F-350 Tremor, since over a month ago I had read that the adaptive steering option was no longer available or it would delay getting the truck scheduled to build. His response has got me very concerned. He said he asked his manager to contact Ford to see if removing the adaptive steering would delay the build. So it sounds like he never removed the option as I told him to do over a month ago, based on what I've read here and on Ford Blue Oval forums. He said I should not listen to rumors on Internet forums. I told him many of the Blue Oval people are Ford employees who know at least as much as he does. He said if Ford had any issues with adaptive steering on Tremor orders, they would have contacted him by now and told him how to proceed.

I placed my order on May 21st. I call Ford Marketing every week, hoping to hear I have a Vin# assigned and a build date. Still in order processing. I asked Ice Capades, over at Blue Oval, to let me know what he thinks, since he has been the one posting messages like this;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
I know me and Vermonster, at least, both ordered a Lariat with Adaptive Steering on 4/27&4/28…
We haven’t removed the AD either. (I switched to Platinum but still kept the AD) neither of us are scheduled yet.
From all I’ve heard only the King Ranch editions are being built with AD. Lariat, Platinum, won’t be scheduled with AD. (Hard for me to believe that even the Limited editions aren’t being built)

Has anyone else heard of a non King Ranch being built with AD recently?
 
Red Alert!

I just got off the phone with my dealer in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I had sent him a message asking him to send me an updated invoice for my 2022 F-350 Tremor, since over a month ago I had read that the adaptive steering option was no longer available or it would delay getting the truck scheduled to build. His response has got me very concerned. He said he asked his manager to contact Ford to see if removing the adaptive steering would delay the build. So it sounds like he never removed the option as I told him to do over a month ago, based on what I've read here and on Ford Blue Oval forums. He said I should not listen to rumors on Internet forums. I told him many of the Blue Oval people are Ford employees who know at least as much as he does. He said if Ford had any issues with adaptive steering on Tremor orders, they would have contacted him by now and told him how to proceed.

I placed my order on May 21st. I call Ford Marketing every week, hoping to hear I have a Vin# assigned and a build date. Still in order processing. I asked Ice Capades, over at Blue Oval, to let me know what he thinks, since he has been the one posting messages like this;

22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
Does anyone here have any insight about F-350 Lariat orders with Tremor package and adaptive steering package?
Gonna wager your salesman doesn’t know squat.
 
I ordered my F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor on 5/24 and dropped AS 7/15. Called Ford marketing today and was told it’s still in order processing. (Sobs into pillow while crushing 5th White Claw and punishes wallet with more Tremor accessories.)

But in all reality, I’m pulling for Vermonster and Aquaman.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom