FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Not true. My dealer hasn't given me ANY info since I got their Sales Code and my Sales Number. Both the Ford tracker and the Mach-e tracker show a delivery date of 9/18 for me, and the Mach-e shows that it was built yesterday. But, I found out on the 11th that it was to be build on 8/22(finished 8/23) on the BlueOvalForums in the vehicle tracker by Ford employees.
Not entirely what he was asking. The only way to get a build date before the truck is actually built and left the plant is through the dealer. The date of course shows up on the tracking spreadsheet after the fact.

it's worth noting that some stay stuck in production (or other statuses) and never update and are delivered before the spreadsheet updates..
 
Not entirely what he was asking. The only way to get a build date before the truck is actually built and left the plant is through the dealer. The date of course shows up on the tracking spreadsheet after the fact. Worth noting some stay stuck in production and never update and are delivered before the spreadsheet updates..
NOT true. Reread the last sentence of my reply! NOT the spreadsheet!
 
NOT true. Reread the last sentence of my reply! NOT the spreadsheet!
Sure, you can go through cyberdman, but most are not aware of this. (Plus that forum is a cesspool and has a bad reputation)
 
Not true. My dealer hasn't given me ANY info since I got their Sales Code and my Sales Number. Both the Ford tracker and the Mach-e tracker show a delivery date of 9/18 for me, and the Mach-e shows that it was built yesterday. But, I found out on the 11th that it was to be build on 8/22(finished 8/23) on the BlueOvalForums in the vehicle tracker by Ford employees.
i think you guys are both right. The in production email that people receive is your build week. the only way to find out what specific day it will be built ahead of time is to have someone who works either for ford or a dealership look up your assigned build day. otherwise youll recieve an email from Ford after its built.
 
Sure, you can go through cyberdman, but most are not aware of this. (Plus that forum is a cesspool and has a bad reputation)
I've had no problem over there, just not as much traffic. But, every bit of info that Cyberman has given me was dead on! I'm really not trying to argue, just showing that there are other means. My Dealership gave me GREAT money for my trade and ordered my truck, but, have been useless when I ask anything else. Literally told me after making changes to my order that the only way that we'll know if Ford accepted them was to see when it got here. I stopped even reaching out to them completely!
 
I've had no problem over there, just not as much traffic. But, every bit of info that Cyberman has given me was dead on!
cyberdman is a great help. Ice capades and other mods can be rude over there.

Back on topic. Love this forum.
 
Afternoon folks, just a quick note on my order experience so far.
So I ordered my new F250 Super Duty Power Stroke Tremor on April 21, 2021.
Just today I have received my VIN and Build Date of 9-10-2021 with a Priority code of 10.
Now one hiccup that I encountered was the XLT base model with the Tremor Package no longer being offered and not finding out until July 13th, four days after the start of production. Easy fix to the Lariat which I probably should have gone with anyway.
Always looking for some dress up / performance tips and with being new to a diesel I will need plenty of those.
 
Afternoon folks, just a quick note on my order experience so far.
So I ordered my new F250 Super Duty Power Stroke Tremor on April 21, 2021.
Just today I have received my VIN and Build Date of 9-10-2021 with a Priority code of 10.
Now one hiccup that I encountered was the XLT base model with the Tremor Package no longer being offered and not finding out until July 13th, four days after the start of production. Easy fix to the Lariat which I probably should have gone with anyway.
Always looking for some dress up / performance tips and with being new to a diesel I will need plenty of those.
Welcome to the forum! :)

Check out my build thread for some dress up/mod ideas https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/red-zeppelin-build-thread.6004/
 
For all of us 8/23 trucks for which the Tracking Spreadsheet says they are "In Production" with no "Production Date" is this because it hasn't updated yet or and in fact not yet passed the production date.
 
For all of us 8/23 trucks for which the Tracking Spreadsheet says they are "In Production" with no "Production Date" is this because it hasn't updated yet or and in fact not yet passed the production date.
It is because the date is user supplied on the spreadsheet; notice the ones at the bottom of that week with 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th dates. Those were submitted by the user.

There is a separate form people forget to fill out for the date submission.
 
I'm new! Just got my build date of 10/25. Black on black SD platinum tremor w/winch. I have not gotten a lot of feedback from dealer on expectations. Any advice or suggestions on what I should expect would be greatly appreciated.
 
I'm new! Just got my build date of 10/25. Black on black SD platinum tremor w/winch. I have not gotten a lot of feedback from dealer on expectations. Any advice or suggestions on what I should expect would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hang tight is all I can say. Read the forum and start preparing to empty your wallet from all of the mods the guys (and gals) do on here. 😂
 
As of right now I’m still “in production” but I have no build date shown. My window sticker shows convoy. Any idea if that will be quicker than rail? I’m in Dallas so Kentucky isn’t too far away
 
It is because the date is user supplied on the spreadsheet; notice the ones at the bottom of that week with 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th dates. Those were submitted by the user.

There is a separate form people forget to fill out for the date submission.
i know this, apologies my question was not clear. My question is when does the "Production Date" column "H" on the "Build Date" tab get updated ?
 
i know this, apologies my question was not clear. My question is when does the "Production Date" column "H" on the "Build Date" tab get updated ?
At least 8 times per day IIRC, but Ford has separate batch servers and sometimes they don't sync up properly until a day or two later. (Sundays are the worst for this) @PhoenixFla is the creator of the sheet.
 
Perfect so as of now, none of the 8/23 trucks in the sheet have a "Production Date"

1629837493672.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom