Nan means not a number and is just a null status until more information becomes available in the database.It was NAN. What does that mean?
As I posted here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/fyi-2022-updated-production-schedule.4072/post-116561
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nan means not a number and is just a null status until more information becomes available in the database.It was NAN. What does that mean?
Original delivery for mine was 8/12-8/18. Updated this morning with 8/30, still hasn't left the yard.My order status just updated with an expected delivery between 8/29 and 9/4. Still sitting at the CSX yard... It was previously 8/17 - 8/23 so it's slipped a few weeks.
Bluezilla, any update on yours??
Thanks for the info! Seems pretty consistent for those of us in that initial delivery range. I do feel very fortunate compared to others on here, however, who do not even have a VIN assigned yet.Original delivery for mine was 8/12-8/18. Updated this morning with 8/30, still hasn't left the yard.
I stopped by dealer and they said it is built and at rail yard waiting to get shipped. No but date by ford to me only dealer had the info and no way to tell me when it might get shipped out.Original delivery for mine was 8/12-8/18. Updated this morning with 8/30, still hasn't left the yard.
Did your window sticker say Convoy or Rail? Just curious. Texas here as well.My truck has finally shipped. I was able to track my truck via rail and it is on its way to Indiana. Goin to the Panhandle of Texas. I was wondering which rail drop off location it might be dropped of at. I didn't know if they where just a few locations across the county or how this part works.
It said convoy. Called dealer and they gave me the rail car number. I was able to track it this morning and had left Kentucky to Indiana. I was just curious to see how close it would be dropped off to my location.Did your window sticker say Convoy or Rail? Just curious. Texas here as well.
Can you share the sequence number of this truck (it's on the window sticker) and isn't private information. Will help me figure out when mine is going to be born.ALERT! Whoever had me check vins yesterday last 3 of 619 was built yesterday!!
Thank you. That means there are 1508 trucks to go for me5564
I've heard they push 1 a minute so if they run 24 hrs at KTP that's 1440Thank you. That means there are 1508 trucks to go for me
Shared between KTP and OHAP though.
Mine is 5667, should it be built today?I've heard they push 1 a minute so if they run 24 hrs at KTP that's 1440
probably. If you pm a vin Ill check it wont refresh till tomorrowMine is 5667, should it be built today?
Lol we have the same dealer. What was your build date?My info has not updated for a while but the dealer told me we should have a 9/6 delivery which makes me think it should be built soon, being optimistic of course.
can anybody take a look for me?
KTP-001481 KY 7-MEMO(9),NB,101481,MH201 3706
1FT7W2BN0NEC44159
H852
changed to in production 8/20, I never got a build date, just told the delivery dateLol we have the same dealer. What was your build date?