FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just talked to my dealer. 4/7 order date. Lariat 6.7. No Adaptive steering. Build 7/30, Spray in bed liner held it up for a few days and then shipped 8/8 (To Bay Area, Northern California). Estimated 18 days shipping. Dealer just told me arrived by rail today in Benicia, Ca. Dealer expecting delivery to dealership tomorrow. 🤞🏽🥃
 
10.7 miles boys. She's fresh!
PXL_20210823_225921737.webp
 
Doesnt the dealer find out on Monday their vehicles that will be scheduled that week? Then Ford notifies customer on Thursday (generally). I’m just wondering if most dealers notify their customers before they get notified by Ford
 
Doesnt the dealer find out on Monday their vehicles that will be scheduled that week? Then Ford notifies customer on Thursday (generally). I’m just wondering if most dealers notify their customers before they get notified by Ford
I have heard nothing from ford about mine and I had to basically pry it out of my dealer's freakin mouth for them to tell me I had a build week. Trackers show nothing for me.
 
Well, this is super exciting that it can show up over a week early!
I agree with that! Beast the other way around.
Adaptive Steering Brethren;

Production notes posted today still has Lariats Platinums and Limiteds with Adaptive Steering not being scheduled until further notice.

Hold Strong.

✊✊✊
when we have the only 2022 with adaptive steering - 50 years later at the Barrett Jackson auctions!

D7FE0B77-7605-450F-BAF6-E85CEC84861F.webp
 
Doesnt the dealer find out on Monday their vehicles that will be scheduled that week? Then Ford notifies customer on Thursday (generally). I’m just wondering if most dealers notify their customers before they get notified by Ford


No. Monday we find out how many of each vehicle line will schedule.

Tuesday we get a preview of what vehicles they believe will schedule out of what is in your order bank. This happens again on Wednesday.

Finally, Thursday you can see what vehicles are scheduled. A lot of times the dealer and customer are notified instantaneously.
 
No. Monday we find out how many of each vehicle line will schedule.

Tuesday we get a preview of what vehicles they believe will schedule out of what is in your order bank. This happens again on Wednesday.

Finally, Thursday you can see what vehicles are scheduled. A lot of times the dealer and customer are notified instantaneously.
Great info, thanks
 
Anyone else feeling like a whining little kid that doesn’t get what they want…like I WANT MY DAMN TRUCK!
Order - 5/7
Confirmed - 5/13
Build date notified - 8/12
To be built - 9/27ish
Delivery - who knows when…

Please tell me I’m not the only one in this boat, I have seen people order after me and get build dates before. By all means I’m happy for those people but it leave me with this WTF Ford????
Maybe I’ll chalk it up to options or something like that, guess whatever helps me sleep better at night. Rant over
 
Back
Top Bottom