FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes - the brash of email was much less than the prior week. I am curious to see if there are any this week, because I think 9/17 was the next scheduling date if I remember correctly. Can anyone remind me if that's correct?
 
Yes - the brash of email was much less than the prior week. I am curious to see if there are any this week, because I think 9/17 was the next scheduling date if I remember correctly. Can anyone remind me if that's correct?
I think I saw this morning on blue oval, Ice-capades posted a schedule for this week (8/23), it said SD's are scheduling for the week of 9/20. Let's hope so!
 
Well that's some fantastic news! Glad I asked for clarification. I sure hope I have some movement, but this AS thing is probably not over yet.
 
Does anyone know why no one received emails last Thursday and if we will see them this week by any chance?
From yesterday's Production Week Scheduling Information post over at blueovalforms, it says this week they'll be scheduling Super Duties for the week of 09/20. Now, I won't pretend to understand how that actually works because lots of people seem to get schedule at all different weeks around here (as far out as the week of 10/25 for some). In any case, that seems to be the latest and greatest info. The "Ford Weekly Scheduling" notes will likely be posted later today and might shed some light on any other scheduling nuances or limitations (such as the Adaptive Steering situation).

-SR-
 
This has been shared on the forum before, but want to call it out again.

Over on FocusRS forums, someone explained in detail the allocation and scheduling process Ford goes through. Some of this may be tweaked because of Covid, or just time since the post (it was made in 2015) but it's a great read. I highly recommend it if you want to try and have a better idea what's going on.

I've read it a couple of times and it doesn't explain everything that's been reported here, but does fill in a large amount of the picture.

 
I got my Diamondback HD put on today by Southern Off-Road Specialties in GA, who did a great job. Here's some pics in case anyone was wondering what it would look like on a white KR:

2022.1.jpg
2022.2.jpg
2022.3.jpg
2022.5.jpg
 
My truck just showed up at the dealership. Manger shot me over some pics. Can’t trust the trackers. They still have my truck in shipping and scheduled delivery of 9/3
 

Attachments

  • 4E45DD4B-1D11-4319-AEFB-97BAA44DAE12.webp
    4E45DD4B-1D11-4319-AEFB-97BAA44DAE12.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 6F9C6A99-35FA-42FA-8943-11056399467F.webp
    6F9C6A99-35FA-42FA-8943-11056399467F.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 150
My truck just showed up at the dealership. Manger shot me over some pics. Can’t trust the trackers. They still have my truck in shipping and scheduled delivery of 9/3
Well, this is super exciting that it can show up over a week early!
 
My truck just showed up at the dealership. Manger shot me over some pics. Can’t trust the trackers. They still have my truck in shipping and scheduled delivery of 9/3
Congrats! Nice to see pictures of one without the console.
 
I received the email from Ford back on 7/20 that my 2022 Lariat Tremor is going to production this week. Clicked on the link in the email a minute ago and the window sticker is now available and it says the truck is being manufactured- i.e., In Production.
 
Back
Top Bottom