@BroncoHooves like the rapid red. I peeped your window sticker while I was looking at your vin lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ford or dealer employeeCan just anyone use "Oasis" ? If not, how do I find someone who can? Thanks
@fordguy74656 can (few posts above yours).Can just anyone use "Oasis" ? If not, how do I find someone who can? Thanks
Can you tell Oasis to route his truck to my dealer since mine hasn't shown up yet?@BroncoHooves like the rapid red. I peeped your window sticker while I was looking at your vin lol
no sadly or id be a millionaire by now lolCan you tell Oasis to route his truck to my dealer since mine hasn't shown up yet?![]()
My truck has the wrong engine you wantCan you tell Oasis to route his truck to my dealer since mine hasn't shown up yet?![]()
I know you are probably getting bombarded with requests. But if you have time can you run my vin and see if there is a production date yet? I haven’t heard one yet and I ordered may 11, I do have the vin and order number. If not I understand.. thanksyes to both
they'll send you the vin. You have some waiting to do. The people I have vins from are april orders mainlyI know you are probably getting bombarded with requests. But if you have time can you run my vin and see if there is a production date yet? I haven’t heard one yet and I ordered may 11, I do have the vin and order number. If not I understand.. thanks
Ok, I do have a VIN. Thanksthey'll send you the vin. You have some waiting to do. The people I have vins from are april orders mainly
my fault I thought you said don't you can pm me with itOk, I do have a VIN. Thanks
I still have the VIN, been checking the tracking weekly.I think there's only one related to F350 6.7 axle, haven't heard of any other drivetrain recalls being discussed here.
Do you still have the old VIN? Track it and see if it shows up as delivered. Sounds like the dealer sold it from under your nose hoping you wouldn't notice.
I don’t understand it. My “production week” has changed about 6 times now.I don't disagree that the poster below is correct that the dealership should have performed the COVP previously. What doesn't add up to me is that if it had a VIN assigned and a production date scheduled, in theory it shouldn't be pushed back by another order. Sometimes these delays happen, but once a production date is scheduled it is a lack of supply of whatever commodity is involved in building the truck that makes a difference.
The COVP? Is that the paperwork and copy of license? I did this when I originally ordered. Dealer said that I had to verify again.Blame your dealer for not doing the COVP stuff sooner. That is 100% on them.
I don’t understand it. My “production week” has changed about 6 times now.
There are people who ordered in April who have not gotten scheduled yet so unfortunately to see your orders from July still sitting is not a surprise. It’s quite frustrating for those of us waiting.Just got email from dealer - my truck order from 7/10/21 - still has not been picked up by Ford - I have another order from 7/3 and it remains status 19 - accepted - One not picked up is for my me (x-plan pricing agreed to) - the other for my son. Two different dealers - very frustrated to hear this - as over 6 weeks has passed - seen other order since and get Vin and Build within a week - I have fully loaded Lariott - but no active steering. Dealer is was not very helpful in getting understanding.
Looking for a good dealer in San Diego, OC, Riverside or LA - any good S. Cal dealers? Let me know.
Sunrise Ford in Fontana, CA is excellent. It is my understanding they are one of, if not the largest F series supplier in the country.Just got email from dealer - my truck order from 7/10/21 - still has not been picked up by Ford - I have another order from 7/3 and it remains status 19 - accepted - One not picked up is for my me (x-plan pricing agreed to) - the other for my son. Two different dealers - very frustrated to hear this - as over 6 weeks has passed - seen other order since and get Vin and Build within a week - I have fully loaded Lariott - but no active steering. Dealer is was not very helpful in getting understanding.
Looking for a good dealer in San Diego, OC, Riverside or LA - any good S. Cal dealers? Let me know.
What I've found is that the majority of dealers claim to be the largest Super Duty dealer or 'nation's largest Super Duty inventory'.Sunrise Ford in Fontana, CA is excellent. It is my understanding they are one of, if not the largest F series supplier in the country.
You're right, "redstroke" sounds naughty and just doesn't have the same ring to it as bluezillaMy truck has the wrong engine you want![]()
![]()