Checked out a few tremors at the dealership yesterday even a baby tremor it comes with the shin busters below the door crazy to see 22s out when people are still waiting on 21 Models
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wonder if your hold up is the UTT? I thought there was a short supply of the cameras for that.My truck has to have shipped?? Right???
Mine shipped 7/29, arrived at the port of Portland on 8/9, and arrived at my dealership in McMinnville on 8/13. They weren’t anticipating it until 8/22-8/23.Good info that makes me feel good not having it. What was the ship time on your truck so I have a base when mine is done.
I feel your pain... We are in this one together! So close yet so far...Well my truck is still sitting in the rail yard, been over a week now. The MY22 Tracking Sheet now shows delivery 8/29-9/4 which is a delay from 8/16-8/22 (original delivery estimate). These fucking clowns at CSX need to get their act together and unload my truck so it can get Truck transported to my dealer.
I had not heard or considered that. Didn’t think they were scheduling and building without all the parts in hand.I wonder if your hold up is the UTT? I thought there was a short supply of the cameras for that.
Mine has that option and was already built a few days after yours and shipped (according to the spreadsheet)... Waiting in CSX limbo with Bluezilla...I had not heard or considered that. Didn’t think they were scheduling and building without all the parts in hand.
It’s not the UTT, something else is going on.I had not heard or considered that. Didn’t think they were scheduling and building without all the parts in hand.
None of the trackers are working for me today. MachE, F150, Ford Custom Order are all down or not pulling info. Anyone experiencing this today?It’s not the UTT, something else is going on.
ha same time we both are cut off from them.None of the trackers are working for me today. MachE, F150, Ford Custom Order are all down or not pulling info. Anyone experiencing this today?
Thank you so much for the info and have fun with that truck. Maybe we pray for Oregon Tremor his is lost some where. Hope it shows up for him soon.Mine shipped 7/29, arrived at the port of Portland on 8/9, and arrived at my dealership in McMinnville on 8/13. They weren’t anticipating it until 8/22-8/23.
Yea I noticed that earlier, Mach E site is down too. Probably doing some kind of database maintenance.Is the Ford and the Public tracker down? I can't get them to work?
Obviously frustrating and unfortunate, IMO you should give the dealer a chance to fix it. Just going for another brand new truck you’re taking a chance of having something else wrong.Well I got my truck Aug 1st and already I have to take it back Monday. Shit has engine issues "MISFIRE" 630 miles on it and already with issues. I might just trade it in.
Dont be so dramatic.Well I got my truck Aug 1st and already I have to take it back Monday. Shit has engine issues "MISFIRE" 630 miles on it and already with issues. I might just trade it in.
Posted earlier in this thread. Sundays are the worst days for the databases not updating and information falling off, as @PhoenixFla will confirm. (Creator of the spreadsheet)None of the trackers are working for me today. MachE, F150, Ford Custom Order are all down or not pulling info. Anyone experiencing this today?
Yep, hasn’t been working since somewhere around after midnight.None of the trackers are working for me today. MachE, F150, Ford Custom Order are all down or not pulling info. Anyone experiencing this today?
It will tell me what day truck was built. Looked up one so far for someone and says pre production not yet produced.Is Oasis something you could use to look up why my truck hasn’t moved in 14 days after build day of 8/6?
It is a 2008 Chevy 2500HD that I up armored and had a custom bumper designed for it along with "other" itemsWhat are you running/repairing that pushed the price that high? Or do you track all running/repair costs?