FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I see lots of trucks getting shipped out with bed liners after mine. I agree, doesn’t make sense that it is holding mine up. Also, trucks shipped to Oregon and PNW after my build date…seems waiting for a load can’t be the reason either. I do have bad luck though…so there is that.

Anyone know if there is anyone that I may be able to contact about this? Dealership and Ford Customer Service haven not been able to help.
I have been waiting for your truck to move and see the ship time like Tremor Girl, but some one didn't get the wheels on yours. Hope that changes soon. Good luck!
 
Hey guys…. I’m waiting on my truck and found this forum. Been watching it for weeks. I get D plan and had a 1 year old truck with 20k miles on it my dealer gave me 14k more then I paid for it. I sold it and I ordered a new lariat on 7/26…got a VIN and scheduled date last Thursday or 9/13. I had a blue jeans blue 7.3 XLT.

I felt compelled to register just to say thanks for all the info on this forum. Thanks to all who care to help a stranger!

if I can help I will try….
Welcome there new guy glad everyone can help. Fellow d planner here also
 
Things you do when your waiting for your truck...
There is a scan code in the bottom right of the window sticker so I thought what the hell. I clicked the link it sent to me and it told me "details for this vehicle currently not available"

I guess I was hoping for something a bit more satisfying. Well, at least the lions are on - shocker their down by 20...


Screenshot_20210821-205839.webp
 
The dates at the bottom are different. One day rail and one says convoy and the numbers at the top are different.
 

Attachments

  • B33CDFC4-D0C1-4F7D-BE9C-4AD0A2900F6C.webp
    B33CDFC4-D0C1-4F7D-BE9C-4AD0A2900F6C.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 9658EFFE-F20F-4DEE-AA10-757C662BFC14.webp
    9658EFFE-F20F-4DEE-AA10-757C662BFC14.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 57
It also tends to have a mind of its own when you drive over a manhole cover or rough railroad tracks and it sends you into the other lane if you’re not white-knuckling it and paying close attention.
That’s not what AS is… that’s lane keep assist and it’s not available on super duty’s

AS changes how “tight” the wheel feels as you go faster vs it feeling loose and quick to turn at very slow speeds.
 
A coworker is considering buy a TRX and there are 20-40k markups on those right now... I laughed. It's his money but damn. He's looking to spend like around 100k at minimum for a level 2 optioned TRX if he buys one.
Hi

tell your coworker to look at Salinas California Dodge Dealer. They sell at MSRP, just bought a hellcat Durango with no markup. Awesome dealer
 
@boomboom pm me your vin. I can look it up through oasis and see what day it was built etc. If you want me to can't see it clear in pic
Is Oasis something you could use to look up why my truck hasn’t moved in 14 days after build day of 8/6?
 
That’s not what AS is… that’s lane keep assist and it’s not available on super duty’s

AS changes how “tight” the wheel feels as you go faster vs it feeling loose and quick to turn at very slow speeds.
Except my truck didn’t have lane keep assist…only AS. Hitting a manhole cover at 45+ mph jerked the wheel making me go into the other lane…not sure how lane keep assist would cause that even if it had been on my old truck. My new Tremor has lane keep assist but not AS, and I’m no longer thrown into the other lane when driving over them.
 
Yahoo just got my 2500 coupon.

Hey guys…. I’m waiting on my truck and found this forum. Been watching it for weeks. I get D plan and had a 1 year old truck with 20k miles on it my dealer gave me 14k more then I paid for it. I sold it and I ordered a new lariat on 7/26…got a VIN and scheduled date last Thursday or 9/13. I had a blue jeans blue 7.3 XLT.

I felt compelled to register just to say thanks for all the info on this forum. Thanks to all who care to help a stranger!

if I can help I will try….
14K - Holy smokes that's a lot! Well done
 
You’re speaking of priority code, right? Your question was if the priority code could change before you had a VIN from Ford? If that’s your question, than the answer is yes it can be changed. Maybe not by the dealer, but it happened to me.

I have had a priority code change from 19 to 01 before the truck was assigned a VIN. The truck (I believe) had some intervention from the regional Ford rep based on my dealer reaching out to him. I believe my dealer is more inpatient than I am. Lol. When I bought the truck I did tell my salesperson I would be buying the whole dealership pizza on delivery day - which I hope is winch installation day. So maybe they are hungry.
My dealer said mine got bumped up to a 02 from a 11. He said it was the regional Ford rep maybe that bumped it up.
 
14K - Holy smokes that's a lot! Well done
I bought back last March when they just started to really get desperate to sell vehicles and got a good deal. I couldn’t really pass up this deal to give them an XLT with 18k on it and get a Lariat loaded and they owe quite a bit of money. Just doesn’t make sense.
 
Except my truck didn’t have lane keep assist…only AS. Hitting a manhole cover at 45+ mph jerked the wheel making me go into the other lane…not sure how lane keep assist would cause that even if it had been on my old truck. My new Tremor has lane keep assist but not AS, and I’m no longer thrown into the other lane when driving over them.
Good info that makes me feel good not having it. What was the ship time on your truck so I have a base when mine is done.
 
Good info that makes me feel good not having it. What was the ship time on your truck so I have a base when mine is done.
The public tracker spreadsheet has some good data on transit times.bow that we have over 40 trucks delivered. It lists the transit times on the tracker. Most have been arriving a few days ahead of the estimate Ford sends out.

Edit: 84 trucks are now listed as delivered on the tracker. There's lots of good data out there.
 
@Big_Ed when is your build week ? i also have a 6.7 KR Tremor, but a 350. build week 8/23 sent to plant 8/20 so the production date should be in 8-10 days from now.

which color did you get ?

kidney stones are awful, i have had three.. believe it or not the first one is the worst. 2nd about 50% easier. third i didn't even know till i heard it bouncing around in the urinal at work, i just thought it was back pain. I think the nerves between the kidney and bladder get torn up and stop registering pain after #2
I’ve passed 6 this year alone with just resting at home. This one decided to wreck havoc on my kidney…lol. Worst one by far.

My build week is 9/13 now. Atlas blue, no AS or AC
 
Back
Top Bottom