- May 24, 2021
- 473
- 821
- 2022 F350 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 Tremor - Antimatter/Stone
- 1998 Nissan Patrol/Safari TD42t - i6 IDI, 1989 Nissan R32 GT-R
16k markup.. thats bold.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed. I remember a dealer telling me, “There is an Ass for every seat!”16 markup.. thats bold
A coworker is considering buy a TRX and there are 20-40k markups on those right now... I laughed. It's his money but damn. He's looking to spend like around 100k at minimum for a level 2 optioned TRX if he buys one.16k markup.. thats bold.
Last month i found a dealer outside of Sacramento that had (4) 2021 Tremors on the lot, all with $20k markup. Cheapest truck there was $103k. I just checked again, he still has two but now the markup is down to $10k.16k markup.. thats bold.
Most of these I’ve found (and your post) are 2021 trucks, too. Pay lots more for the tiny screen…but you can have it today!Last month i found a dealer outside of Sacramento that had (4) 2021 Tremors on the lot, all with $20k markup. Cheapest truck there was $103k. I just checked again, he still has two but now the markup is down to $10k.
I guess this type of price action craziness that justifies that Maine for sale post from a day or two ago.View attachment 31196
You’re speaking of priority code, right? Your question was if the priority code could change before you had a VIN from Ford? If that’s your question, than the answer is yes it can be changed. Maybe not by the dealer, but it happened to me.
I have had a priority code change from 19 to 01 before the truck was assigned a VIN. The truck (I believe) had some intervention from the regional Ford rep based on my dealer reaching out to him. I believe my dealer is more inpatient than I am. Lol. When I bought the truck I did tell my salesperson I would be buying the whole dealership pizza on delivery day - which I hope is winch installation day. So maybe they are hungry.
Well you answered it indirectly from my original post haha. Basically just asking if my dealer was talking out of their ass and lied. They told me they had to wait until after the VIN was assigned. Thanks VermonsterYou’re speaking of priority code, right? Your question was if the priority code could change before you had a VIN from Ford? If that’s your question, than the answer is yes it can be changed. Maybe not by the dealer, but it happened to me.
I have had a priority code change from 19 to 01 before the truck was assigned a VIN. The truck (I believe) had some intervention from the regional Ford rep based on my dealer reaching out to him. I believe my dealer is more inpatient than I am. Lol. When I bought the truck I did tell my salesperson I would be buying the whole dealership pizza on delivery day - which I hope is winch installation day. So maybe they are hungry.
No sweat, brother. I learn more each day with this stuff. Happy to share my experiences.Well you answered it indirectly from my original post haha. Basically just asking if my dealer was talking out of their ass and lied. They told me they had to wait until after the VIN was assigned. Thanks Vermonster![]()
I wonder if that is what price level 230 is. Is there a cross walk for price level codes? I was 215 now am 230.It's not $16k, but looks like we will all feel a bit more pain:
![]()
I’m in Florida and might be selling my wheels and tires brand new when the truck shows up. Feel free to message me if you’re interested!Sorry, I'm in Florida. Thanks anyway.
Do you know what the dealership will give you for them? I’ve read about people getting a raw deal because “the tires are used once they’re mounted”, or my dealership told me I’d be better off selling them on my own.Welcome, and hopefully you can find tremor tires and wheels close to you. I'd offer mine up when the truck arrives but I'm in Georgia. Swapping out at the dealership.
i think i saw somewhere it was 9/16.Has there been any confirmation on the next Super Duty scheduling?
I saw someone mention same date but didn’t know if confirmed, I guess I’ll embrace the pain until theni think i saw somewhere it was 9/16.
9/16 makes sense. if you look on the order tracking excel spreadsheet it shows orders all the way out till 9/27 so ford would have to do the next round of scheduling before then. I think everyone that has Non King Ranch AS had a build week of 10/25 but that just might be a place holder in fords system for if and when the parts come in so they can be built. but this is all speculation on my part.I saw someone mention same date but didn’t know if confirmed, I guess I’ll embrace the pain until then
I wonder if that is what price level 230 is. Is there a cross walk for price level codes? I was 215 now am 230.
Just bring lipstick and stockings with you - when the sales guy tries to up the price, put the lipstick and stockings on the desk and say nothing. When they ask what those items are for, say if your going to get screwed they may as well look their best.All I know if my dealer tries to fuck me on price they can keep it. We have an agreed price with Xplan and I will hold them to it!!
Yep, you’re probably right9/16 makes sense. if you look on the order tracking excel spreadsheet it shows orders all the way out till 9/27 so ford would have to do the next round of scheduling before then. I think everyone that has Non King Ranch AS had a build week of 10/25 but that just might be a place holder in fords system for if and when the parts come in so they can be built. but this is all speculation on my part.
It has the LED headlights that are included with the black appearance package..Looks like what I have coming except I opted for the Sports Appearance Pkg so no black. Does your truck have the quad LED light pkg?