FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yes, they are back to running at full steam. Wearing masks and 100+ degree factory temps are not making it easy though. Lots of unhappy employees right now. I just hope my truck gets built on third shift…..
Any way for you to find out what shift our trucks will be in? Next Saturday build for me.
 
Wish I could get them Gatorade or something I know how they feel. The shop gets pretty hot
They get a certain amount of breaks and free Gatorade depending on the heat. They just hate wearing those damn useless masks when they are full of sweat and soaking wet.
Sorry for the delay though, this week has been trying. Kidney stone, Kidney infection, then surgery for a stent.
 
They get a certain amount of breaks and free Gatorade depending on the heat. They just hate wearing those damn useless masks when they are full of sweat and soaking wet.
Sorry for the delay though, this week has been trying. Kidney stone, Kidney infection, then surgery for a stent.
Sorry about your Kidney trouble. I've had 'em too. Worst pain I've ever been in. Hope you don't have them again.
 
New Boston right? Mine has been there since Sat/Sun lol
Other side of the country but mine arrived at the destination rail yard about 80 miles from the dealership on Monday 08/09 and sat there for 8 days. It finally arrived at the dealership on 08/17. I was beginning to wonder if it had been damaged in transit or something but arrived in perfect condition.
 
I was looking for Tremor wheels months ago back when no trucks were shipping and only found a few sets with 10k miles. I'd really like brand new take offs perhaps less than 2000 miles. Hopefully there will be more available now that trucks are shipping.
Welcome, and hopefully you can find tremor tires and wheels close to you. I'd offer mine up when the truck arrives but I'm in Georgia. Swapping out at the dealership.
 
Thanks, me too. This has been one of the worst weeks, even more so than the medevac out of Iraq
Heal up quickly, Big_Ed. Thank you for your service, as well.
 
Sure, here it is. You do not need be a member of that forum (or any forum) to participate. Make up any username you like for the tracker.


I also maintain a list of unscheduled trucks to get an idea of what is getting scheduled and what isn't.


I actually ordered a 2021 in February, which was built in May and is still waiting for a component. 10/31 ETA. Ordered a 2022 in June and it was built on Tuesday, and is on the train now.

I was looking for Tremor wheels months ago back when no trucks were shipping and only found a few sets with 10k miles. I'd really like brand new take offs perhaps less than 2000 miles. Hopefully there will be more available now that trucks are shipping.
Welcome to this great group of friends. I’m so appreciative of your hard work on the spreadsheet! I love being able to quickly look down the options and dates. 🍻
 
I feel like my question is misunderstood. They said they could only change it after the vin was generated.
You’re speaking of priority code, right? Your question was if the priority code could change before you had a VIN from Ford? If that’s your question, than the answer is yes it can be changed. Maybe not by the dealer, but it happened to me.

I have had a priority code change from 19 to 01 before the truck was assigned a VIN. The truck (I believe) had some intervention from the regional Ford rep based on my dealer reaching out to him. I believe my dealer is more inpatient than I am. Lol. When I bought the truck I did tell my salesperson I would be buying the whole dealership pizza on delivery day - which I hope is winch installation day. So maybe they are hungry.
 
Last edited:
Any of you 22’ers who have taken delivery already included the winch on your build? Curious if the timing is better than it was in the past. I know many 21’ers waited months for their winches to come in.
 
Thanks, me too. This has been one of the worst weeks, even more so than the medevac out of Iraq
Praying for you sir. I've been with friends when their kidney stones passed and you would have thought they were going through some medieval torture. One occasion was when we were in our 20's so it can happen to anyone. Appreciate all the info you provide and hope you feel better soon!
 
Got my window sticker!

I remember seeing some information (maybe earlier in this thread) for how to decode the window sticker. Is anyone aware of some quick reference link that I can visit to figure that out?
 
Big Ed,

Hope your feeling better soon. I've really appreciate your posts, particularly about how many shifts are working a particular week.

I was wondering if you could ask your family a question I've been trying to resolve for a while.

Is the 5th wheel prep package installed during production or post-production? On one hand it seems to make sense to install it before the bed is on, but on the other hand, not too many trucks overall get this option, and it would require drilling or punching the 5 holes in the bed.

I've scoured the internet and can not find anything concrete one way or another.

Let your family know that a whole lot of people appreciate what they do there building the best pickup truck on the planet!
 
Dealer stating they have tremor stock: Via instaSpam:

D8B052C3-3EC8-42AA-901A-55FC47C0A311.webp
 
Yes, they are back to running at full steam. Wearing masks and 100+ degree factory temps are not making it easy though. Lots of unhappy employees right now. I just hope my truck gets built on third shift…..
@Big_Ed when is your build week ? i also have a 6.7 KR Tremor, but a 350. build week 8/23 sent to plant 8/20 so the production date should be in 8-10 days from now.

which color did you get ?

kidney stones are awful, i have had three.. believe it or not the first one is the worst. 2nd about 50% easier. third i didn't even know till i heard it bouncing around in the urinal at work, i just thought it was back pain. I think the nerves between the kidney and bladder get torn up and stop registering pain after #2
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • 3724511D-2290-49AA-9B9C-1FB40BAE7A8E.webp
    3724511D-2290-49AA-9B9C-1FB40BAE7A8E.webp
    112.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 5A700F5C-F001-46C3-87AF-4B22E5E0803C.webp
    5A700F5C-F001-46C3-87AF-4B22E5E0803C.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 626FB415-0476-49CB-B7F3-D4778030E010.webp
    626FB415-0476-49CB-B7F3-D4778030E010.webp
    107 KB · Views: 83
  • 37C6C3EA-8956-40D9-954D-20EC67282E83.webp
    37C6C3EA-8956-40D9-954D-20EC67282E83.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 904283BF-D1B7-4250-BA99-9619BA930937.webp
    904283BF-D1B7-4250-BA99-9619BA930937.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 72

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom