FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Spoke to my sis and brother in law today. They will start back to full three shifts next week. Evidently, they slowed production these last few weeks in order to focus parts on clearing the lots of gazillion 2021 trucks parked waiting on chips….lol. So that does correspond to them not restarting scheduling till August 12th. Good news is that everything being built right now will ship so no more sending trucks into the parking lot abyss….lol. My order confirmation was on July 19, so I won’t see anything till after October or November if I’m lucky. Rumor is orders placed in July will likely take 5 to 6 months to receive. Here is the website pics of what my truck will be. Love the blue, wish the KR Atlas blue didn't come with the chrome package but I'll live with it. 250, 6.7L. View attachment 29721
View attachment 29720
Big_Ed can you give us an update on whether your if the plant is running in full production yet. The ones that are waiting sure would love so inside scoop. Thanks in advance
 
Was hoping for a VIN, but nothing in my email from Ford. Order 4/23 350 Lariat Tremor. I have a PCO expiring at the end of September.
Yessir. Sounds right.
 
Hi Everyone, I manage the tracking spreadsheet over at FTE although I am just a user over there and not affiliated with FTE. You all have a great group of people here, and I've seen this site grow over the past year.

Sadly I am not getting a Tremor, but only because it does not come in a long bed. I plan to locate some Tremor wheels/tires for mine when it arrives. I think they will fit on a stock 4x4 without a lift, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
 
Hi Everyone, I manage the tracking spreadsheet over at FTE although I am just a user over there and not affiliated with FTE. You all have a great group of people here, and I've seen this site grow over the past year.

Sadly I am not getting a Tremor, but only because it does not come in a long bed. I plan to locate some Tremor wheels/tires for mine when it arrives. I think they will fit on a stock 4x4 without a lift, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
I know it’s somewhere in the many pages of this thread, but would you mind posting the link to the spreadsheet again? Thank you!
 
Sadly I am not getting a Tremor, but only because it does not come in a long bed. I plan to locate some Tremor wheels/tires for mine when it arrives. I think they will fit on a stock 4x4 without a lift, right?
Pretty sure they’ll fit well, and there should be a lot to choose from haha. It is my understanding that radius arm clearance is the first limiting factor, so that inch the tremor has isn’t going to make a difference.
 
Hi Everyone, I manage the tracking spreadsheet over at FTE although I am just a user over there and not affiliated with FTE. You all have a great group of people here, and I've seen this site grow over the past year.

Sadly I am not getting a Tremor, but only because it does not come in a long bed. I plan to locate some Tremor wheels/tires for mine when it arrives. I think they will fit on a stock 4x4 without a lift, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Thanks so much for building and maintaining the tracking spreadsheet! It's been super useful for tracking my build and keeping general tabs on how things are moving along in Ford's word.

Welcome to the forum!
 
Hi Everyone, I manage the tracking spreadsheet over at FTE although I am just a user over there and not affiliated with FTE. You all have a great group of people here, and I've seen this site grow over the past year.

Sadly I am not getting a Tremor, but only because it does not come in a long bed. I plan to locate some Tremor wheels/tires for mine when it arrives. I think they will fit on a stock 4x4 without a lift, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

I'm in Salt Lake City, UT and plan to take my wheels and tires off immediately. If you're in Phoenix maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere?
 
I know it’s somewhere in the many pages of this thread, but would you mind posting the link to the spreadsheet again? Thank you!
Sure, here it is. You do not need be a member of that forum (or any forum) to participate. Make up any username you like for the tracker.


I also maintain a list of unscheduled trucks to get an idea of what is getting scheduled and what isn't.


I actually ordered a 2021 in February, which was built in May and is still waiting for a component. 10/31 ETA. Ordered a 2022 in June and it was built on Tuesday, and is on the train now.

I was looking for Tremor wheels months ago back when no trucks were shipping and only found a few sets with 10k miles. I'd really like brand new take offs perhaps less than 2000 miles. Hopefully there will be more available now that trucks are shipping.
 
Sure, here it is. You do not need be a member of that forum (or any forum) to participate. Make up any username you like for the tracker.


I also maintain a list of unscheduled trucks to get an idea of what is getting scheduled and what isn't.


I actually ordered a 2021 in February, which was built in May and is still waiting for a component. 10/31 ETA. Ordered a 2022 in June and it was built on Tuesday, and is on the train now.

I was looking for Tremor wheels months ago back when no trucks were shipping and only found a few sets with 10k miles. I'd really like brand new take offs perhaps less than 2000 miles. Hopefully there will be more available now that trucks are shipping.
Thank you so much!
 
Post your build thread already!
Ask and ye shall receive. :D

 
Was hoping for a VIN, but nothing in my email from Ford. Order 4/23 350 Lariat Tremor. I have a PCO expiring at the end of September.
Same situation. Ordered 4/20 350 Lariat Value Tremor 6.7. I called Ford marketing, Still "order in processing" and unscheduled clean. My PCO also expires in September. If we would've ordered a KR or platinum , maybe we would have already been selected by now .
I am not sure why Ford is delaying schedule production for the March/April orders while much later orders have been scheduled and some already delivered!
 
Well I ordered on 7/10 and don't expect to see anything till end of Sept. My dealer said they did order with priority but I have 7 ahead of me so lucky number 8. I did look at Ram and it just doesn't look good to me any more I think if I had to change I would go GMC AT4 with a Carli 4in leveling and 35's
 
Does anyone know if the Kentucky truck plant is running all shifts yet. From what I’ve heard when it’s running wide open they produce a truck a minute. If that’s so where are all these trucks going.

Good news sir that truck does have heated steering. It's part of the rain sensing wipers. I personally think the roof clearance lights look badass. Almost the identical truck I just ordered but in gray
Yeah doobie those lights are cool come on you know you want them.
 
Does anyone know if the Kentucky truck plant is running all shifts yet. From what I’ve heard when it’s running wide open they produce a truck a minute. If that’s so where are all these trucks going.
Yes, they are back to running at full steam. Wearing masks and 100+ degree factory temps are not making it easy though. Lots of unhappy employees right now. I just hope my truck gets built on third shift…..
 
Yes, they are back to running at full steam. Wearing masks and 100+ degree factory temps are not making it easy though. Lots of unhappy employees right now. I just hope my truck gets built on third shift…..
Wish I could get them Gatorade or something I know how they feel. The shop gets pretty hot
 
Back
Top Bottom