Someone stated the next SD scheduling isn’t until 9/16. Is that confirmed?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Trapper. I wasn’t sure as I didn’t add any extras. Wanted to make sure they weren’t doing test drives.That's about normal. Sometimes a little more depending on shipping, and if they have a tech test it during prep. If you had anything installed, that too can add miles if they have a separate shop for that.
If the tank is full, the lot guy drove it out to fill it.
They may have selected yours for a quality audit - which is a good thing. It usually has a nice little note letting you know that was the case, however.My truck is at dealer but has 8 miles on odometer. What miles should be on an ordered truck?
New Boston right? Mine has been there since Sat/Sun lolMine was delivered to a CSX yard near Detroit Metro with no updates since... I am assuming it will get delivered to the dealer (10 miles away) on a truck but it is unclear if that has happened yet or not. I will probably swing by the dealer this weekend and see if it is already sitting there.
Yes! Mine showed up Monday so I guess I should wait and see when you get yours as a leading indicator of my delivery... Unless it is a first in, last out system. I've been the victim of that before, unfortunately.New Boston right? Mine has been there since Sat/Sun lol
I was worried mine got damaged during load/unload but now that there's two of us, it just seems like there's a shortage of truckers to haul from the yard.Yes! Mine showed up Monday so I guess I should wait and see when you get yours as a leading indicator of my delivery... Unless it is a first in, last out system. I've been the victim of that before, unfortunately.
are you in Kirkland WA? order with Kirkland ford or bellevue ford?Congrats! FYI mine took 11 days to reach the dealer in Kirkland.
Man, i hope you plan to take your truck up to Peacock Flats after a little bit of rain and take lots of pictures.Didn't get an email from ford recently and my build week is 8/23. I just checked ford tracker, it says my truck went into production and a window sticker is available. Would anyone know how many days it'll take for my truck to reach Hawaii?
and now its back to "In Production"i had my truck move from "In Order Processing" to "In Production" this morning... only to have it kicked back a step to "In Order Processing" a few hours later...
has anyone seen this before ?
If you're going by the spreadsheet, that is the reason why. It is very problematic for awhile before it locks in fully with the data. The creator of the sheet mentioned it somewhere on the other forum in his thread.and now its back to "In Production"
I test drove both extensively (yes even found a 21 tremor). I liked the ram 3500 enough other than the shorter bed but to get a screaming deal I had to buy from a dealer 1100 miles away. I have my tremor order at invoice plus incentives and it’s a local dealer with a hook up for any issues down the line. I genuinely liked the Ford more, I’m just impatient and wish the system was a little more clear (just like everyone else). Paying nearly 80,000 for a truck is insane and I feel like I should be pampered lol. I hear ya on the black interior, I’m in Colorado which feels more and more like arizona lately. Probably going to try ceramic tint on this truck to see if it really helps.I was going to order a Power Wagon but the thing that held me back is I just don't want black interior. I live in NW AZ and black sucks. I have a almost Baja color leather in my Titan and really like it that why I went with the Lariat and not the King Ranch or Platinum.
That was happening to me on Wednesday and finally that night it stayed to “In Production” and got window sticker Thursday morningi had my truck move from "In Order Processing" to "In Production" this morning... only to have it kicked back a step to "In Order Processing" a few hours later...
has anyone seen this before ?
Yes one order with Ford of kirkland and another 3 weeks behind at Titus in Tacomaare you in Kirkland WA? order with Kirkland ford or bellevue ford?
Thanks. I tried to order it with Kirkland ford at early June. But they cannot order it for me. So I ordered one with Bellebue ford. Hope mine will take same days for shipping as yours.Yes one order with Ford of kirkland and another 3 weeks behind at Titus in Tacoma
We'll see. It'll be up in kahuku at the motocross track almost every weekend. I haven't been to peacock flats. Not sure if this truck would be to big to go up.Man, i hope you plan to take your truck up to Peacock Flats after a little bit of rain and take lots of pictures.
My dealer told me they could not change to priority 2 until after the VIN was generated and was scheduled for production. Were they feeding me a load of crap?I ordered 4/27, 6.7 Tremor. Has a priority 2, no AS, and dealer nor district mgr can figure out why it is not being picked up.