FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got the email that my truck shipped out! Looking at the Mache E site, it did indeed ship out yesterday (email wasn’t delayed).

Adding to the context in this thread, that means it took exactly 2 weeks from my truck entering “Awaiting Shipment” to move to “In Transit”.

Still not fully clear why it took those 2 weeks, mind you. But stoked it’s on its way!
Congrats! FYI mine took 11 days to reach the dealer in Kirkland.
 
Congrats! FYI mine took 11 days to reach the dealer in Kirkland.
That’s good to know! Thanks! Not bad at all, and would put it a bit earlier than the September 6th earliest estimated date.
 
Reading over on the RamHD forum, ram doesn’t seem to have the randomness in orders showing up. It’s kind of weird Ford doesn’t have a better handle on this. I’m a little nervous as well, if my trade devalues enough I will have to cancel my order. My order has only been in a week though. If I don’t have any info in a month I may have to switch my order to a Ram.
 
After giving it some thought, I finally had my dealer remove the adaptive steering from my build. Ever since I learned how it actually works, I had a little bit of a concern regarding how it might wear over the long term (thinking about that worm gear actuating back/forth, back/forth with the thousands and thousands of steering wheel inputs one makes while driving makes me wonder how well that interface will hold up to wear without becoming loose or sloppy over time). That, coupled with the "not being scheduled until further notice" was enough to make me drop it.

-SR-
 
I was going to order a Power Wagon but the thing that held me back is I just don't want black interior. I live in NW AZ and black sucks. I have a almost Baja color leather in my Titan and really like it that why I went with the Lariat and not the King Ranch or Platinum.
 
Mine is still sitting in a train car, maybe they'll unload it one of these days. Fingers crossed my rail car doesn't get targeted for graffiti by local degenerates in the meantime 😭

Makes no sense though since my WS shows convoy...
 
Mine is still sitting in a train car, maybe they'll unload it one of these days. Fingers crossed my rail car doesn't get targeted for graffiti by local degenerates in the meantime 😭

Makes no sense though since my WS shows convoy...

I think they only put CONVOY on the stickers because it sounds cool.

E9077BCD-103D-4F64-899D-2492CF87AA45.webp
 
Got the email that my truck shipped out! Looking at the Mache E site, it did indeed ship out yesterday (email wasn’t delayed).

Adding to the context in this thread, that means it took exactly 2 weeks from my truck entering “Awaiting Shipment” to move to “In Transit”.

Still not fully clear why it took those 2 weeks, mind you. But stoked it’s on its way!
Been “Awaiting Shipment” since 8/5. Window sticker updated 8/17 and my eta on Ford tracker finally updated from N/A to 8/25. Still no movement on any trackers though
 
Didn't get an email from ford recently and my build week is 8/23. I just checked ford tracker, it says my truck went into production and a window sticker is available. Would anyone know how many days it'll take for my truck to reach Hawaii?
 
i had my truck move from "In Order Processing" to "In Production" this morning... only to have it kicked back a step to "In Order Processing" a few hours later...

has anyone seen this before ?
 
Checking the Black Book value of my 2021 F-250 trade a week ago, then again today, the value went up $650.
Hopefully it stays up there, because it's more than I paid. The dealer said I should get list in trade when I traded two trucks at well over their value, and bought it in June at $2k under.
My Tremor order just changed to in production, and my 30 day Farm Bureau starts Sept 12, so that discount date may be close. I do have the 250 for sale on Facebook Marketplace too.
Problem is, my wife and I are sharing it while we wait for the damn Bronco order.
 
My truck is at dealer but has 8 miles on odometer. What miles should be on an ordered truck?
That's about normal. Sometimes a little more depending on shipping, and if they have a tech test it during prep. If you had anything installed, that too can add miles if they have a separate shop for that.
If the tank is full, the lot guy drove it out to fill it.
 
Mine is still sitting in a train car, maybe they'll unload it one of these days. Fingers crossed my rail car doesn't get targeted for graffiti by local degenerates in the meantime 😭

Makes no sense though since my WS shows convoy...
Mine was delivered to a CSX yard near Detroit Metro with no updates since... I am assuming it will get delivered to the dealer (10 miles away) on a truck but it is unclear if that has happened yet or not. I will probably swing by the dealer this weekend and see if it is already sitting there.
 
Back
Top Bottom