FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ordered my truck last Saturday and got a build date of 9/20. Fully loaded lariat except adaptive steering and heated rear seats.
i praise you. absolutely amazing that you already have a build date after 5ish days of ordering. which engine? tremor??

i praise you. absolutely amazing that you already have a build date after 5ish days of ordering. which engine? tremor??
Reading stuff like this makes me want to say F*ck Ford. I’m happy you’re getting your truck, but to be fair, you shouldn’t be.
I would recommend placing a new order with a different dealer. I know there are certain options that delay the build date. Not sure if it has to do with dealer allocation either. They may be bull sitting you. My dealer has 18 allocations for super duty. I'm guessing I got lucky they had one left for me.

Everyone getting mad because someone else has a build date and they don't need to chill out. Only one allowed to be pissed here is Vermonster.

Also just because someone else ordered after you and may have a build date already, maybe their dealership is rated higher than yours. There are lots of factors that you literally have no control over.

We get it, you traded in your current ride because you thought it would be a quick process and now you're upset. Calm your tits, have a drink or whatever else calms you down and play the waiting game. We all had to do it. Hell I waited almost 4 months to the day for mine to arrive.

Did you have to start over the wait after removing the AS ?

I asked my dealer for an update they asked for a picture of my ID and to sign a new build sheet. they are so freaking dumb, and then they tried telling me I can not have black appearance package with a tremor packeage on a Lariat.... I showed them my original build sheet with it on there. they can not figure it out..... WTF and they have 40k of my trade they already sold tied up on a down payment. i feel violated
Absolutely not , did not have to start over. Was still at a stage where changes were possible. Sounds to me like your dealer maybe did not follow the new order confirmation process the first time they took your order. Which would have allowed special order incremental allocation instead of regular dealer allocation.
ive had my share of different dealer heartaches too

Just to join the Walt train. I ordered mine today. Dealer said last truck they ordered was an f150 they ordered in April and just got it and also ordered an f450 around June and have yet to receive it. They said expect abut October or November time frame. They also said they heard they got more chips recently, but I don’t know if it’s just a dealership trying to confirm a sale or what.

I’m not in a huge rush but our pos vw may not last that long and we need 2 cars… so fingers crossed it can make it till we try and sell it for $500 on a trade in
Did they take a pic of your drivers license and make you sign the order sheet for there customer order verification program ?

View attachment 31041

I know I’ve posted it before. But here I am again. Alone in the dark place of an empty inbox.

I’m going to have tendinitis. I guess I’ll put on some Johnny Cash, pour some Blanton’s and suck my thumb.
I ordered 4/27, 6.7 Tremor. Has a priority 2, no AS, and dealer nor district mgr can figure out why it is not being picked up.

Everyone getting mad because someone else has a build date and they don't need to chill out. Only one allowed to be pissed here is Vermonster.

Also just because someone else ordered after you and may have a build date already, maybe their dealership is rated higher than yours. There are lots of factors that you literally have no control over.

We get it, you traded in your current ride because you thought it would be a quick process and now you're upset. Calm your tits, have a drink or whatever else calms you down and play the waiting game. We all had to do it. Hell I waited almost 4 months to the day for mine to arrive.
I wonder if your tits would be calm if you still didn’t have a VIN?

Believe it or not, some fine soon to be Tremor owners on here have ordered even earlier than I have. I know some of them are removing AS to to push things along. I just pray all of us get our trucks soon. It does really add to the excitement, but also to the stress.

No emails today. So maybe next session, for me. 🤨

Did you buy from a Large dealership? ( I did)
We have same order date. I figured mine was simply the AS hold up.
Yes, it is a large dealer. Salesman removed AS as soon as he herd about the issue with it. And, the DM even changed it from a priority 10 to 2.

Have you reached out to Chip at Granger?

Talked to Chip and Zach at Granger and they’re as much at a loss as I am. I take it easy on them because to me this is more of a corporate issue on the production side than something at the dealership level. Ordered on 4/30 and they sent me a copy of the COVP confirmation so I know it’s been accepted. I asked them yesterday to send my build sheet to their regional rep because if there’s some option that’s holding me up I might be willing to forego it. I do not have Adaptive Steering and to my knowledge that’s the only option holding things up right now but if I hear otherwise I’ll let everyone know. Quick recap on my options:

F-350
Tremor
6.7L
Lariat Ultimate
Black Appearance Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
UTT Cameras
5th Wheel Prep
Rain-Sensing Wipers/Heated Steering Wheel
Soft-Folding Tonneau
Heated Rear Seats
397-Amp Alternator
Roof Clearance Lights
Power Running Boards

Believe it or not, some fine soon to be Tremor owners on here have ordered even earlier than I have. I know some of them are removing AS to to push things along. I just pray all of us get our trucks soon. It does really add to the excitement, but also to the stress.

No emails today. So maybe next session, for me. 🤨
None here either brother. We’ll get ours soon.
Hang in there !!

I wonder if your tits would be calm if you still didn’t have a VIN?
Depends on when I ordered. I didn't have a VIN for probably 2 months. Then it all went relatively quick.

I also suspect in some cases those not being processed are because the dealership didn't do the COVP after Ford implemented it.

Got the email that my truck shipped out! Looking at the Mache E site, it did indeed ship out yesterday (email wasn’t delayed).

Adding to the context in this thread, that means it took exactly 2 weeks from my truck entering “Awaiting Shipment” to move to “In Transit”.

Still not fully clear why it took those 2 weeks, mind you. But stoked it’s on its way!

Talked to Chip and Zach at Granger and they’re as much at a loss as I am. I take it easy on them because to me this is more of a corporate issue on the production side than something at the dealership level. Ordered on 4/30 and they sent me a copy of the COVP confirmation so I know it’s been accepted. I asked them yesterday to send my build sheet to their regional rep because if there’s some option that’s holding me up I might be willing to forego it. I do not have Adaptive Steering and to my knowledge that’s the only option holding things up right now but if I hear otherwise I’ll let everyone know. Quick recap on my options:

F-350
Tremor
6.7L
Lariat Ultimate
Black Appearance Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
UTT Cameras
5th Wheel Prep
Rain-Sensing Wipers/Heated Steering Wheel
Soft-Folding Tonneau
Heated Rear Seats
397-Amp Alternator
Roof Clearance Lights
Power Running Boards
I ordered the same truck without the adaptive cruise option on 3/19 and was pushed up to priority 02 and still no VIN or Build Date. My dealer told me it was the Tremor package holding me up which I don't believe so I would be interested in what you find out from your contact. Also, I have X-Plan for my order so I don't know if that is considered another option that might hold me up? They might be placing Full Retail orders First?
Good Luck to All of Us waiting in Line!

Ordered date 4/27, my truck is now built as of 8/14, and shipped out 8-19. So ready to get it here. It is saying 12-28 days to get here to the Panhandle of Texas. Hopefully it will show up sooner.

Latest Discussions

Back