FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Seemed like last week, all those emails that people said they were getting were arriving between 2-3pm PST. So I'm watching the clock for that magical hour and crossing my fingers, toes, and I think even my nuts have crossed to try and throw in their support.
 
My build that is scheduled 8/26 for a build day just moved to "in production" on the Ford tracker and Mach E tracker, but i have not got an email from Ford yet. But, it's not a Tremor. F250 6.7 Lariat, FX4, Black package. No sunroof or AS. Ordered 7/14, recieved VIN and scheduled build date email 7/20. Hopefully it stays on schedule.
 
That's because we are both comedians and use humor to defuse stressful situations :rolleyes:
And in response to your other post I would rather be the Boss of # 2
KTP Pulls orders on Thursdays my email with date came about this time last Thurs then sat another email with a bump up of prod date
 
Looks like what I have coming except I opted for the Sports Appearance Pkg so no black. Does your truck have the quad LED light pkg?
yeah black appearance package includes LED lights with black out surrounds.
 
Man, now that I took off AS, and I know that my truck could realistically get a build date anytime now, every time my computer dings for a new email, I get all worked up - and then let down - but still! It was less stressful being in limbo! Haha
 
Man, now that I took off AS, and I know that my truck could realistically get a build date anytime now, every time my computer dings for a new email, I get all worked up - and then let down - but still! It was less stressful being in limbo! Haha
Honestly I'm finding the wait for my truck to ship worse than waiting for the build to be scheduled. Don't know why, but it's killing me!
 
No update from Ford, but I found out I have a WS now. What are the dates at the bottom? 1st one sent to plant and 2nd Build dates? All ready assigned ramp and rail so is this built and headed out? The tracker does show sent to plant 8/17 and bottom date is 08/19/2021 ?
The tracker shows in production.
 
20889EA9-BC00-45B4-BF59-B066EDC1D3A2.webp


I know I’ve posted it before. But here I am again. Alone in the dark place of an empty inbox.

I’m going to have tendinitis. I guess I’ll put on some Johnny Cash, pour some Blanton’s and suck my thumb.
 
View attachment 31041

I know I’ve posted it before. But here I am again. Alone in the dark place of an empty inbox.

I’m going to have tendinitis. I guess I’ll put on some Johnny Cash, pour some Blanton’s and suck my thumb.
Vermonster, what was your order date? I find myself pulling for you. I don’t know how you guys are doing it. My order was 7/28. I’m fairly unignorant but I keep hope that maybe I could be one of those lucky ones…then the developed portion of my brain takes over and I realize what a test this is gonna be

Oh yeah, and I’ve poured a Woodford and listening to Waylon. Cheers!
 
Vermonster, what was your order date? I find myself pulling for you. I don’t know how you guys are doing it. My order was 7/28. I’m fairly unignorant but I keep hope that maybe I could be one of those lucky ones…then the developed portion of my brain takes over and I realize what a test this is gonna be
4/28. 😩 Thanks for the positive vibes!! I hope you have fantastic luck and receive some great news soon!!
 
I don't know what any of you actually just said... All I heard was massaging, tits, and Johnny Cash
Sounds like you’ve caught up. Hahaha!
 
Back
Top Bottom