FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I should add, a birdie told/showed me I am priority 01 now - down from 19.
This could be a fun experiment to test whether or not a Priority 01 is strong enough to overcome a non-KR Active Steering order.

-SR-
 
Just got news from the dealer, bumped to a build week of 10/25 now.

History of events:
  1. Submitted order on 4/20
  2. Early July got a production week of 8/2
  3. 8/6 got bumped to 9/6
  4. 8/13 got dealer to call Ford to add 60W (Automatic Wipers and Heated Steering) - This could not be done in the ordering system.
  5. 8/19 Bumped to 10/25, no word if that is linked to the 60W change

7.3L Lariat, Adaptive Steering, ACC, and the other bells and whistles but no moonroof.
 
That's because we are both comedians and use humor to defuse stressful situations :rolleyes:
And in response to your other post I would rather be the Boss of # 2
Nailed it.
 
Strange to not see a bunch of postings from people getting schedule dates. Only one so far.
I agree. Someone mentioned there were notifications on Friday’s at some point, but I think that’s when people checked their email. Not when they received it.
 
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.

​

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information​


Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.

  • 01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
I ordered my 22 F-250 Ultimate Lariat Blacked out 7.3L on July 15 2021 and just got notified my build is 9/20 week.. Don’t have a delivery date yet though so I hope I’m not chip waiting…
 
I ordered my 22 F-250 Ultimate Lariat Blacked out 7.3L on July 15 2021 and just got notified my build is 9/20 week.. Don’t have a delivery date yet though so I hope I’m not chip waiting…
Via email received today?
 
Question does it seem to mater if its the 7.3 or 6.7 for build date??
The true is we have no frigging idea. We’ve been speculating at hold ups all over the place. The only thing that’s been confirmed is adaptive steering holding things up. 6.7s have been delivered already.
 
Honestly folks I would get one off a lot if at all possible while some exist. You can always trade in for your dream truck if and when things settle down. And if it doesn't settle, at least you have a new truck. That's why I ordered in January, my gut was telling me this year and even into next there's no telling how things will be looking.
I ordered in July because of the great trade in value I was quoted for my 2014 F-250 Lariat 6.2L
 
I ordered July 15 and have a 9/20 build date. Not too bad
I’d say it’s a lot better than “not too bad” as there are a lot of people who ordered before you, myself included, and still have no scheduled build week.
At this point I’m just assuming it will be more than the 4-6 months initially estimated by the dealer. Still blows my mind that someone on this forum placed his order and had a build week 2 days later.
 
So It get here when it get here...LOL Just looked and in a 500 mile Radis of my house Cargurus says there are 9 F250's for sale. The shitty part is not 1 Tremor.
Same in my area. They are nearly unicorns at this point. If you do find one, they seem to be marked up with dealer money grabbing tactics.
 
I agree. Someone mentioned there were notifications on Friday’s at some point, but I think that’s when people checked their email. Not when they received it.
I’m routing for you Vermonster!
I finally switched to a Platinum from Lariat, lost the blackout package but I keeping the AS. I guess I’ll see how that effects the order. Order date supposedly stayed at 4/27 as there hadn’t been any scheduling.
 
I’m routing for you Vermonster!
I finally switched to a Platinum from Lariat, lost the blackout package but I keeping the AS. I guess I’ll see how that effects the order. Order date supposedly stayed at 4/27 as there hadn’t been any scheduling.
Oh man! Rats! I knew we were riding this out together. I’m so attracted to the black package - my wife may find me in the garage more feeding the ducks. Lol.

I can’t give up hope on that package. Does that mean you now have massaging seats?
 
Pretty quiet around here…seems like by this time last Thursday we had a flood of folks getting emails from ford.
 

Attachments

  • DE9780CA-81BA-4C05-BCF3-9AFB50FB0D15.webp
    DE9780CA-81BA-4C05-BCF3-9AFB50FB0D15.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 46
Oh man! Rats! I knew we were riding this out together. I’m so attracted to the black package - my wife may find me in the garage more feeding the ducks. Lol.

I can’t give up hope on that package. Does that mean you now have massaging seats?
I know. I was really wanting that Black out package but have to have the Tremor package though so I finally decided to shove all my chips in… losing hope that I’ll get one this year though.

Now, say something funny to lift my spirits.

Oh, Yes, apparently massaging seats. Though I don’t se mention of them in any order guide.
 
Yeah, that confuses me as well. F-150s go with AS, but not SDs? I can only think that maybe there's more F-150s sold so more revenue? But the whole steering wheel color thing doesn't add up in my head either, as I doubt the F-150 platinum steering wheel setup is any different than the SD platinum steering wheel setup, unless the column shifter really messes things up? Anyway, I'm over AS and waiting for a system I've never driven with. I have no issue waiting if there's an end in sight. But AS builds not having any dates for when they will start building, I'm not waiting indefinitely.
The mark up on F150s is a lot more than the SD. The price for the F150 and equivalent gas SD is close to the same. You can spec a 150 KR for mid to upper 70s. Same as a 7.3 KR. So that is probably why they are pumping out as many F150 trucks as possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom